Waifu Claim Thread

Waifu Claim Thread

Rules:
>Claim your WaifuHusbando
>No Claiming Waifu's/Husbando's that have already been claimed
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>This is not Sup Forums, This is /Waifu/
>Most importantly have fun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zXJUuTwIXPo
youtube.com/watch?v=VDke1Gvmr3s
youtube.com/watch?v=ytQ5CYE1VZw
youtube.com/watch?v=pXRviuL6vMY
youtube.com/watch?v=_QuIbexOLHc
youtube.com/watch?v=ayfv0SOjvRs
youtube.com/watch?v=XDiitZH0gJQ&feature=iv&src_vid=3GyrXqGCszE&annotation_id=annotation_2242031423
youtube.com/watch?v=i45qUUI1blA
youtube.com/watch?v=9RuWO0Ta7E4
youtube.com/watch?v=6E4bT58skMA
youtube.com/watch?v=RYzYo-XJfUI
youtube.com/watch?v=lbumt5oLi6A
youtube.com/watch?v=uemVwlGBS_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hitler

Not to make light of your problems but we all go through with it, I feel you. You have to distract yourself and just ignore it as much as possible, desu.
Play more overwatch, get into akiko's group if you aren't already.

Nah he's learning too, but he learns fast and does it a lot so he can speed up my learning a lot.

haha

Claimed
Me too, for a game to be great it has to have a solid soundtrack to it.

What he likes is walling us off and making me want to shoot myself

I see you had some cheez its earlier
>fucking love cheez its
Those and this one candy are the bane of my existance

still here

and

you are content because nothing is happening?

how good are you/him on a scale of 1-10?

claim

>claiming yume

Yeah I might do that then, just to keep on hand

Claiming

Claimed

mai no

Yup. I just watched a video saying undertale looks bad. And I have to agree. The fights look good, they are fun and the sprites are smooth moving. But the Overworld where you play... it just looks like shit. The Soundtrack and story makes it a lot better but there's a reason why I only use two or three Chara pics with the actual sprites from the game.
They look like shit. Shiiiiiiiiiiit

mai yes

I am in the group already. And see that's the thing is that's not how chemical imbalances work, you can't just "ignore them". I'm not talking about internet meme depression/anxiety, I'm talking about the real deal. Diagnosed mental illness tier. That's why all I can do is just sort of trudge through it and wait for the wave to be over.

no

>No Claiming Waifu's/Husbando's that have already been claimed
read the rules faggot

yes

maybe

I claimed her first faggot

Most definitely yes.

Nope.

so your loving it because nothing is happening

You are a biiitchh

Cheez Its and Jolly Ranchers, although this is the last of the candy I'll be having outside of rare treats for a while, since I'm trying to get in better shape.

The two kinds I've tried thus far are the super soft oranges, and firmer yellows. I have a preference for the yellows, but that's because I started with them.
>Implying people follow the rules
Come now, just compliment each other on great taste in waifu and carry on with the shit posting.

fake

War.... War never changes
For some reason I don't think you're one of the nice ponyfags but one of the obnoxious kind

Na hating it cause it's all the same.

Dunno how to portray sarcasm in text.

I'm a 1, he would be a 3 I think, if I understand how much there is to photoshop.
Pic related is what I just learned to do, messing with opacity.
Can you into photoshop?

Ah, excuse me desu. Most people that are "depressed" are just feeling sad like myself. I don't meet too many with actual depression so I just assumed.
Sorry about it, you can vent to me about whatever you want/need.

>War...
>

nigger

it is rather difficult but i could just be dense. What do you like to do?

Welp, i just claimed my waifu.

Shiiieeeeett!

>Friendly dog
Thats a fake ass pic

This guro stuff

Oh yeah. Well, 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒. What now faggot?

Game i guess. But can do that with work and the fact that i have 1MB download atm.

How about you, friend. What are your hobbies?

Akiko claimed

kinda

>not liking guro
???

Do you have pixel guro gifs?

fuck it my girlfriend is tough as fuck and still pretty cute

Wahaha, sorry those may've been my fault
Wrong thre-
Go on

>the Overworld where you play... it just looks like shit
I mean, i really like the waterfall. Everything else was pretty bad.
>The Soundtrack and story makes it a lot better
Yea if it didnt have both of those be good it wouldnt have made it anywhere

From my experience personally its a 50/50 mix. appearently depression is a family thing too i guess? My grandma told me all about her depression in her life and how she was on meds for 25 years. My mom has no problems but im depressed like crazy. I took 4 different depression pills and some of them kinda worked i guess? At the same time i started to pinpoint what i was depressed about in my own life and now ive had a lot of time to look at it objectively and do what i need to do. Maybe there are thing you still need to figure out in your life. I cant say for you, just some insight.

You know the real secrets of snacks. Good luck getting in shape, get swole.

Agreed

i like video games as well and i actually have 1mb downloads as well. Rural area for me so internet sucks.

>sakura
>tough as fuck

You did vietnam?

I never said that. Just not something I usually see in these threads.

chara got harboned

>Swole
>Ruin my figure with muscles
Come now, is that anything to tell to a lady?

opacity i think i could do. i mean, its just making it slightly transparent. i dont use photoshop so it'll take me a while to find it but it shouldnt be too hard.

Yup yup, if one of them would've fallen short I would've called the game mediocre.
If the story fell short I'd have thrown shit at the developer for daring to make something as shitty as this

Maybe... a bit... It's been a while
>1 off quads
who doesn't like to get boned?

Im usually on 20mb, not great but workable.

What do you play? Been getting into Overwatch and just picked up the new One Piece game, it's pretty fun.

Claiming Best Gril

Damn, at least it ran for a good bit. Got some use out of it.

Hell yeah it would. Plus the debate of who's series is better would be over.

And the first one to get sent back :^)

Wew socks.

It's always been a thing really. Too much disgust me. Kek, ever heard everything in moderation?

What a dick move. I love it!

>Best idol claimed

Best Tomato.

What's going on?

Nah it's fine, I'm used to it as it's been a semi-regular thing for a good several years now. Before, it was originally just "waaah life sucks I'm sad, feel sorry for me" type of bullshit, but then something happened and I acquired severe general anxiety and panic disorder, which took the meme sadboi syndrome and turned it into the real thing, unfortunately.

I'm staying as far away from meds as possible, I've seen too many good people who were close friends of mine turn into weird tranquil zombies from that shit, or worse, experience some of the horrific side effects that most anti-anxiety/anti-depressants have.

lately Overwatch, World of Tanks, Total war Warhammer and i also just got metal gear rising

Debating if I should go out and buy donuts, what about you?

my nigga then

I actually really like the undertale fanart, especially for muffet and sans.
Imagine if the game looked like that.

Yeah it seemed simple enough for me at first but there's layers and masks and a bunch of other things desu
Do you not play vidya?

An unfortunate turn of events desu. Any end in sight or just dealing with it for now?

S'pose so, made me wonder how it worked for so long despite the fact it shouldn't have.

I dunno, autists will argue about that even if the series were outright combined.

>:V

Very socks, much panties, wow.

I have, and i control it well if I'm running low on munchies. But hey, my metabolism keeps me in check, so I eat when I can.

On the Americas server playing from OCE, wanna team up?

Yes fam

>Buying donuts
Hell yeah. Go for it dude.
What donuts though?

I'm just sitting here watching the threads go by, some music, and listening to an orgy going down in Discord.

sure whats your bnet?

>any end in sight
Hell if I know, I'm just thankful that it's sporadic and not constant, that way I can be normal at least half of the time.

The fanart is amazing, yup. If they made the game more of a comic art instead of pixel style it would've looked amazing
Mind telling me a bit about it?

BIIue#1588

Vidya is all i do really. i dont do much else unless i have to. i was playing Dark souls 3 before i got here. Stupid Aldrich started spamming soul spears until i died
>literally he shot about 8 soul spears in a row.
straight garbage.

There are plenty of people who are into that stuff
>ive seen some threads....horrible threads....

I like when i have to work for some story in my games, makes me feel more involved and motivated to play.

Honestly thats the best thing to do. Most of them just made me feel drowsy, but not full on zombie. The more i thought about it i realized i want to find and make my own happiness, not have some fake happiness in pills. Its been a few months now being med free. Oh yea one of the pills hospitalized me
>Visiting family back home
>taking new meds
>get the worst migraines ive ever had in my life
>cant even leave the bed, legit layed there for DAYS with the worst migraine imaginable
>Go to the hospital
>Come to find out the dosage was 4 times what it was supposed to be

Are you the one I told to neck himself when you were doing the permanent claim stuff?
Apologies for that, I was in a bad mood desu.

Half the time is good enough, I think.
At least enough to not be classified as a looney desu.

What do the first two speech bubbles say?
Post more speech art? I really like it. Exchanges between the characters in color are amazing desu.

No idea. I don't have dark souls
Do you play anything online? Didn't buy overwatch, yes?
Just fixed up pic related. Let's hope it looks alright.

i'm happy with my choice g

Well stop going on /d/!

If you like story driven games... maybe try NieR Gestalt for the PS3/Xbox360. Gameplay was mediocre, graphics are a bit rusty but the story is just... fantastic
>"WOWIE", Sans! I guess you're SANS a brother now!
>OH! It looks like that Joke really BROTHERS you!
Yup. I love it. I wish there were more (good) comics with Chara and other Characters.

I mean, I pretty much described a good bit about it in the post you replied to, not sure what else to say.

forgot imgage, mb

Yeah I've decided that I'm going to go buy some, I'm thinking half glaze half chocolate and some pigs in a blanket. It's been far too long since I've had some good donuts. What songs are you listening to?

sadly, i cant play on my computer because its too outdated. I dont have any room to actually replace this one, and since im buying the car i'll have shift expenses to the car instead.

I like the little details that I didn't notice like the glow in his eye too.

You're running dark souls 3 on a bad computer? How the fuck even? I could barely run it on mine and it's decent.
But yes, car>vidya

Oh no! i play it on a ps4. makes gaming a lot simpler since i dont have to worry about specs and such.

Sounds good dude, enjoy it.

My music?
Nothing special, I listen to pretty much anything.

Found Dawn of Demise today, I'm liking their stuff, not sure what you're into.
I never really was into heavy stuff, but I'm
slowly becoming to love it.

youtube.com/watch?v=zXJUuTwIXPo
youtube.com/watch?v=VDke1Gvmr3s
youtube.com/watch?v=ytQ5CYE1VZw
youtube.com/watch?v=pXRviuL6vMY

I'm the same way, I listen to pretty much anything my music taste is very broad so I try to keep an open mind with everything

Got any muffet comics? Loved her the most.

Ohhh alright, makes sense desu
You can buy overwatch on the ps4, right? But yeah then again there's the problems of the expenses.
Dark souls has a great Money invested to enjoyment gained ratio, desu. Lots of replayability.

By the will of the PC gods.

That is true sadly. Arguments would range from which characters have more screen time to who's the best in the show.

Just a little bit of banter m8y :^)

Much lewd

Well that's good, no worry about unwanted gains. Now what if you had 2 boxes of donuts downstairs like me :^)

Classic Sup Forums arguments right there.

:v

I should lay out my whole outfit collection sometime.

It wouldn't be gone fast, but give me 2 days and it'll eventually be gone. Unless it's donut holes, then that shit is gunna be gone real quick.

i continued to play Dark Souls 1 way after bloodborne was out. Im not sure overwatch is on ps4. i mean it should but i pretty much live under a rock. i dont get much information unless i do my own research.

Fair enough... I was unfit for military service because of depression (we have conscription here) that was now... 4 years ago and due to the shitty free healthcare I can't get a counselor. I have no idea if I have "the real deal" or "only the blues"
yup, Comic artist usually sit a while drawing that and put in a lot of small extras which are nice to find
I mostly have Chara, but I guess I have one Chara X Muffet one

Ive seen those muscle threads on Sup Forums, and they actually had enough people to keep them alive

Is it on steam? i dont have a 360 anymore

Music time?

youtube.com/watch?v=_QuIbexOLHc
youtube.com/watch?v=ayfv0SOjvRs
youtube.com/watch?v=XDiitZH0gJQ&feature=iv&src_vid=3GyrXqGCszE&annotation_id=annotation_2242031423
youtube.com/watch?v=i45qUUI1blA

Sadly it isn't. Just checked.

>Music time?
I don't know man, I was just listing some stuff that I listened to tonight

>MF DOOM

Damn I haven't been on Sup Forums in awhile.

:::^^^)))

>Whole outfit collection
Is it like cosplay or something? Better have more socks in it.

Ok then we'd eat it at about the same pace. Maybe 3 three days over here. Nah it's a dozen with a crap ton of variety. From eclair to jelly to cinnamon bun. Good shit.

>Ayy similar pictures

All the undertale characters are so great. It's sad he won't be making a sequel
It's even sadder that the whole sexual rights community got behind the fucking game and turned it into a martyr

Overwatch is available on every platform! I feel like it's a game you can binge like dark souls. And 40 dollars, not 60.

Stylo's my favourite track from plastic beach desu

>IKA M

>sexual rights community
kek'd but I agree.
I don't want to see some goatfucking or someone getting boned by Sans or... what did I see at /utg/ again when I was looking for Chara pics?... Ah yeah... Flowey bondage fucking Papyrus. Don't ask me how, but they did.

I can live without a sequel. Would be hard to get the game on the same level as the first one

Welp, thanks for checking. Ive been spending all my time in overwatch anyway.

I guess we will see if anyone else want to post some

You know it, i didnt want it to be all doom so i threw some other stuff too.
>the metal faced terrorist man
so good

I love you, its mine too i just did broken because its what was playing. I got the whole album going

The Game

OUT OF THE WAY PEASANT, FOR I AM HERE WITH SUPERIOR MUSIC TASTE!

youtube.com/watch?v=9RuWO0Ta7E4
youtube.com/watch?v=6E4bT58skMA
youtube.com/watch?v=RYzYo-XJfUI
youtube.com/watch?v=lbumt5oLi6A
youtube.com/watch?v=uemVwlGBS_M

Eh, it's always the same stuff over and over again there.

I have a few maid outfits that I wear socks with, so I guess? There's also tights for my Sanya cosplay if that counts.

I'm a picky little fuck, glaze, chocolate, or sprinkle!

>That tiny hat