"You're depressed cause you think girls are important"

"You're depressed cause you think girls are important"

"You're looking for the wrong thing..."

"If you can't be happy alone a girlfriend won't make it any better"

"This right here. Stop making girls your life. Make your *life* your life: have hobbies, workout (whether you're already in shape or not, you can almost certainly be in better shape), learn some new shit just for the sake of learning. Go outside. And if you really want to berry that dick: find an AMP. Fuck a decently hot if not downright smoking hot girl at a KAMP for $200. Quit whining and do something about yourself."

All of this was written by anons here on Sup Forums. Saved it because it's gold. It's not another "FEEL THREAD" because it's for weak fags that like to be sorry for themselves.

Be honest about yourself, always be honest. Stop running away from yourself ! Only you can fucking determine your present and future. Stop being a self-desctructive faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

hpbc.org/kamp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

self-bump

bump

bump.

bump..

I dumped my gf because I don't think she can get a good job, but now I miss her even though we still talk, it doesn't feel the same.

Should I just ask her to be with me again? Half the people in my life say to find somebody new and half say to get back with her. I lost my virginity to her.

last bump.

there u go

If this was the only reason, it seems like you decided that she was not good for you. I do not see anything wrong with that. Depends what your expectations were back then and what you expect now.

All I can tell you (from exp.), it is never the same when some dumps you or you dumps someone. Why do you want get her back ? Only because you lost v. ?

I miss her affection.

thats some pretty shitty fucking advice there

If you have better, please share.

You are stuck in past imo. You miss the time you felt loved. Nothing wrong about it. I won't tell what's better for you cause I don't know. The rule is - you never go back twice to the same river.

Also, when someone dumps, he/she can do it again. Dumped person knows that.

My brother threatened my life last night. triggered me hard. I ended up leavinh the house at 1am and walking around by myself. I don't feel comfortable at mom's place anymore and can't afford to move out. wut do. I had horrible thoughts about the situation. is there anyway I could change the locks on the door even though it's not my place?

It's been almost a decade since I last has physical and emotional contact. I was thinking of paying a girl to be with me for just one day to show even the slightest chance of affection. Is this a good idea?

Why pay when you can get it for free? Tinder is your friend

well you make me reply. i don't do this quite often.

i have problems with a girl, i like. we started as friends but landed in her bed. everything was alright, we tried it with "we stay friends with benefits" but it became more and more like a relationship.

now i think i'm falling for her and i think she also got feelings. but she doesn't like the idea of being together althrough we fit perfect together.

she want's to stay single 'cause she thinks she will mess this all up. men my head is really fucked up at the moment

wise words

Make a decision.

A - I will get her again.
B - I will move on and leave her be.

Throw a fucking coin, but don't look on which side it landed. You will know what you wished for. There's the answer.

Also, it's better to choose, than to get stuck thinking what to do.

>start enjoying cock
problem solved.

I'm not the slightest attractive. I'd say I'm a 4/10.

dont do it. if you pay for love instead of sex, you'll be pretty fucked up after

I'm not depressed, I'm just mildly disturbed that the race war hasn't begun already... FUCKING DO IT, CUNTS!

If that's true, it is really a shitty situation.

Is there anoyone you can trust and tell about this ? Do you anyone from family like grand-parents ? Maybe there is a way to change your location without spending much money ?

Start listening to leykis

Figured. I was thinking that kids would solve my loneliness. I don't want to adopt because I want a biological related kid. Maybe I can ask a girl to give birth to my child and I'll take care of it while she takes off?

>Fuck a decently hot if not downright smoking hot girl at a KAMP for $200.

wat the fuck is a KAMP

If you are honestly using the word triggered in a serious, non-sarcastic way, just leave.

Just fucking leave. You SJW faggot.

>underageb&

Tom leykis

Dont' do it. Go to wikihow and search through topics. Just don't pay for affection. You will drown even more.

Fucking this.
Also: relationships are 50/50. If you want to be with someone, you BOTH should be making compromises and eventually sacrifices for a family. I know a lot of guys here spew that off, but they only really think about it in a sense of getting what they want over what the woman wants. Yes, that'll happen, but sometimes you'll have to step down and swallow your pride. And there are some things that may be too important to you to give up, and that's when you gotta take it like a man and let her go if that's not what she wants. Remember, the woman is doing the same thing, expecting 50/50 (or at least, in an ideal circumstance), they're a person with needs, wants, dreams, etc.
Unless they're a total whore. Then fuck that.

It's so easy to get laid when you do the right steps.

Wow actual solid advice.

was just trying to convey how upset I was.

You know things. Thanks for posting in this thread.

Yeah, done all this. I run, bike, lift, play guitar, read, work two jobs. Women can't stand me because of one thing and one thing only. I'm UGLY. Bros, listen to me very closely; women don't care about any of the aforementioned shit. They are visual (like us). Think about it; are you attracted to ugly women?

get yourself a dog. best buddy!

"she want's to stay single 'cause she thinks she will mess this all up."

Because she wants to be able to freely have sex with other guys as well, you might be her main dick right now but when/if she finds another better dick you'd become second dick, same with guys who say "I got a main hoe".

Or she would likely cheat on you later down the road, if you have feelings for her and she doesn't want to "mess things up later" better break it now else you'll get fucked even worse when she leaves you like trash.

My advice: Leave before being left, especially if you have feelings for the person you're with.

Never stick with someone who can't be financially independent

Not enough information.

Do you think it's really what she wants ? How do you know she does not like the idea of being together ?

Respect for having balls and working 2 jobs. You can take care for yourself.

Yes, they are visual. However, I think we as a men have it somewhat easier, because if we know we are someone, if we believe in ourself, if we do good in our life, women will see this and will appreciate this. If you you have your hobbies, targets in life generally, you will find someone.

The best oldfag I've ever seen

>Leave before being left, especially if you have feelings for the person you're with.

I agree with this. Man up.

It's a children's church thing, so OP is a sick sad fuck. How has no one commented ont his?

hpbc.org/kamp

Confidence can take you a long way

yeah i pretty much know about that freely having sex 'cause we've talked about that before we landed in bed. she's a pretty opened person (from the good side. i like that thing on her but now it annoys me a bit)
i know what you mean user. i thought about it the last nights but i don't know why i want to try it. i know her sisters, she now knows my friends. it would be pretty nice if it fits together

we argued that week about it and she was like "there never was something and there will never be anything" even trough for the whole last month she acted like she was my girlfriend

>tfw when you have all of these

OP here. I did not post this. Did not know what KAMP was either. It does not change the message though.

You can't bump your own threads you colossal newfag.

Golden thread, OP is not a faggot this time.

Technically he can.

Except it doesn't actually work.

best shit i've read on Sup Forums in 8 years

Way to promote child sex abuse, faggot.
Wobbly moral ground, m8

edit: now we're on like "yeah let's have a week break and then look on how we can stay friends with benefits" - guys she would be a perfect for sidehoe, but i also like to talk with her. thats why i thought i may start getting feelings about her. 50/50 she annoys me or i really miss her

>have a cute gf, who lets me do stuff to her in bed …
>no problem to talk to people
>am working out, beginner (see below), but above average for general population
>have a nice job and have been modestly successful recently to the point of employing some people

problem:
no discipline, destroy things i have built up all the time
cannot enjoy things, everything needs to be a competition

essentially i have bipolar tendencies and show signs of a mild depression

if i want to i can make everything work out, but sometimes i just cannot and most of the time i just dont want to

what do, wise op?

"i know her sisters, she now knows my friends. it would be pretty nice if it fits together"

She knows them but is she better friend to them than you are?
If a girl has many guy friends she likely rides a buss of dicks (honestly), guys can't be friends with girls unless they're gay or the girl is really ugly and just cool to hang around, most guys wants to have sex with their female friends, same goes with many females (especially if the guys are on attraction level).

"we argued that week about it and she was like "there never was something and there will never be anything" even trough for the whole last month she acted like she was my girlfriend"

How was she acting you were bf/gf? Held hands public? Kissed in public? Or just sat home and cuddled?

If she said that ""there never was something and there will never be anything" you don't mean much to her to be honest, she likes to play bf/gf with you until she finds someone she desires more, she might never get fulfilled in her desire for guys.

Sorry user, you're the main dick right now, be happy with it or break it to her that you can't be this way, either you just text each other "wanna fuck?" "horny?" (with sexual picture ensued) with no feelings being built whatsoever or tell her it's either a relationship or she have to find another friend with benefit.

Friend with benefits basically means you get free sex and hang out, if you get feelings and can't handle the friend part but only the benefit, don't be friend, be fuck buddy instead which only involves sex.

I dumped mine too but it was my fault i was a selphish prick. The next day i asked her to be with me again and she said no. Now im trying to cope with the feeel.

How's your cock?

When did you relax last time ? I do not mean going to cinema/pub/evening with your woman, but getting a straight 1 week out of your work-life ?

You seem to have quite stabilised life. I gues it does not come easy as a lot work needs to be done. Sound like you need to get a good rest (at least 2 weeks).

Call this a shitty advice, but that's what I think.

ok no sorry, didn't mean it that way. i wanted to say i showed her to my friends. --- i wouldn't show a sidehoe to my friends. so it was an act of getting closer

we got outside activities, dinner, things like that. she talks about really private stuff and so on. but now that you say it, you're right she likes to stay home and cuddle and shit.
man i'm like a pillow sometimes

i'll get it to either low friends with a lot of benefit or just benefit. but you opend my eyes.

user you're a wise guy! i will take that advise, thanks faggot

would love to hear any counter-point to this. it sounds like solid advice, but then again i'm easily influenced.

If you're getting more feelings, break it up, then it's on your terms and you don't feel as bad.

Godspeed faggot, godspeed.

My bad, did not explain this well enough. I actually get to much rest, when I am stressed out, I just stop doing stuff, often for several days or even weeks. Obviously I lose some contracts etc. then and people are mad, which does not quite help to reduce the stress or make it more fun.

Essentially I am a whiny guy with great aspirations and little discipline. Bad combination.

Maybe your work is life-draining ? Maybe that's the cause ?

I mean it is fucking great you earn money and run it but is there something more behind it ? Maybe it's not what you want in life ?

Getting rest when the job awaits does not sound reasonable. It actually produces more problems and in the end more stress. Try to make some deadlines/hours you need to spend for each task for yourself and stick to them - no matter what.

Also, I need to leave now.

Think about what causes these periods, what's the real reason. You should know the answer.

Wish you good luck.

bye op, thanks :)

Been with a female for four, almost five years. After my deployment in Afghanistan I fell into deep depression. She couldn't handle it. So we broke up. It's been six months and I'm in a different country slaying European poon. But it still bothers me that we didn't work out. Like why couldn't I have left Afghanistan mentally? Why couldn't I have saw we were falling apart? Why couldn't she have stopped trying to save "us" alone and tried as a team?

She has a new bf. They've been dating for a few months. I'm over her, but I do still care about her. We grew up together. It feels bad. In a month I'll be back home and since we have mutual friends I will see her (that and I still have some stuff at our old apartment). Everyone's ready to go home but I'm scared af because last time I came home from another country, even though this isn't like Afghanistan, I was lonely and depressed.. Seeing her with someone else will probably worsen it.

So that's what's on my mind. Yup.

I know what you're trying to do OP, give common sense and hope to other anons. I nearly have done this the same way you're doing now.
Good man.

do soft drugs
google soft drugs

thanks for this

you mean you want something written by a woman telling you how to be a man?

I've seen this once before on /b. It really is gold...Oldfags will know he's right and youngfags should seriously take his words to heart.

He's not just spewing bullshit that sounds good or shit that you want it to be right...he's saying actual words of wisdom.

Says Satan.

An user once said
>"I was once sad like you then I found the book of Pook!"
Google it.

Thank me later