UK have you made your mind up yet?

UK have you made your mind up yet?

>IN or OUT of the EU?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=81G-Wsm_kaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This Britfag is voting OUT

It's happening

I expect more In voters on Sup Forums, it attracts less right wing people than Sup Forums.

Out. Europe Union is sinking ship.

Voting OUT. Fuck the undemocratic cucks in Brussels.

Something has to be done about the hordes of fanatically religious unintegratables...

British people can fuck right off!

I know some lefties voting out, and I know a few righties voting in, being either side doesn't give them a solid in or out.

And everybody will miss that sinking ship when it's gone forever, just like how everybody misses the Titanic.

frenchfag here. I'm eager to see the UK out of Europe. Good bye consanguine pigs !

Oh please. It was good at start to release tensions after war and to stabilise economy, but now its just organisation drowning in overly complicated laws and breaking sovereignty of countries.

It's true my friend, but statistically likely.
However in reality I suspect it will be the amount of young people on Sup Forums. 18 to 24 is almost 80% likely to vote remain according to some surveys.

Out. The eurocucks are happy to take Islamocock up the shitter. Britain is not.

Voting In, the arguments to leave are ludicrous.

> Don't want to take islamocock up
> London new mayor is a sandnigger muslim

A, fucking, men.

bit late
you see Islamic cock every time you don't brush your teeth properly

London is Tumblr city and does not reflect majority UK opinion

Exactly. The selling point for people to vote leave is the immigration laws. Which really gets the EDL lovers dicks hard. Ignorance will force us out. We need to stay in. Better the devil you know that Boris you don't. So much uncertainty if we leave.

And we bits are eager for you surrender monkeys to mam the fuck up and earn your place in history.
French Cunts.

No 'side' has the monopoly on fucking ridiculous claims.
You wanna stay in. Good for you. Traitor.

It's no surprise the French are good at making wine, having spent two world wars hiding in the cellars.

If you really believe we live in a democracy you're more cucked. We have an unelected head of state called a constitutional monarchy. The house of Lords are also undemocratically elected. The government is a plutocracy, if anything the EU brings more democracy into the UK than anything else.

OUT

Fuck the EU and their muslim pets

ill bet my left nut stirfried in

I'm probably gonna be prosecuted for saying this, but I'm OUT. And women shouldn't vote.

Don't talk shit about the Queen you retarded inbred faggot

Democracy will never work. It only makes dumb masses happy, because they think they are in controll.

He's got a point. What if we elect a right-winger who can't do shit because of EU regulations?

Then we leave the EU and send all the "asian" rapists back to their desert

Democracy is unstable - sometimes the narrative will push left-wing (like we have now), and when everything goes to shit, you get someone like Trump to fix everything. With communism, it's a load of shit and nobody prospers but the pigs at the very top. But hey, at least it's consistent, amirite?

nah dood but u can totes controlly them

At least with democracy you get the right to object. Democracy allows a revolution.

I'm voting out, I'd rather go through hard times for a better country in the long run

Democracy is just mob rule where the mob are usually parasites voting for more welfare

weak society that breeds weak people

so what are your thoughts about laws being created in Brussels and being enforced in the UK? the reason i'm voting out is that European law is directly affecting my life

Remain

Are you comparing constitutional monarchy to communism? Because that is really dumb. Society will always be divided into classes, various regimes make it more or less visible.

>the Tory government are left wing

Wew lad

wrong my friend it is revolution that allows democracy

better leave.
The EU laws are killing. they destroy all business, and move jobs to lowest paying countries (even outside EU).
The lawmakers are not even elected and can not be held accountable.
Vote for independence.
(btw, living in NL/DE)

Hypothetically

Lets say UK successfully leaves the EU. How will the EU retaliate?

Remain, like any sane person.

I want to be part of the coming race war. DEUS VULT

Nukes

youtube.com/watch?v=81G-Wsm_kaU maybe

They will probably force countries to press economical sanctions.

And then they will turn their face to eastern countries who are going full nazi right now.

They will be very angry with them, and they will send them a letter, telling them how angry they are.

If you vote for out, I'm sure we can dust off some old chair in the non-EU clubhouse for you. It's been mostly empty for a long time.

At least if the UK leave the EU and Trump gets elected we can finally bow down to the supreme overlords the Chinese. The whites and blacks will finally be able to stand side by side in equality, from within the Chinese prison camps.

Stay obviously

In fact the false sense of control for the masses makes democracy LESS likely to allow revolutions.

Revolutions happen in non-democratic countries.

Your point sucks.

Likewise. I got all excited when my voting card showed up the other day, can't wait to go and vote to leave.

[TRIGGER WARNING]
the queen is gay, america is awesome, britfags cant make a decent thread

>obviously

What's obvious exactly?

>the queen is gay

Come out of closet already. USA is source of all SJW non sense and therefore irrelevant.

Though we would need to prepare, we are strong enough to say 'fuck you, eu'.
Whether we succeed or fail, I would rather do it as a UK citizen than an eu drone!

Just please leave. Eu hasn't strived for the better of it's member states in a long time.
Sincerely: a finnbro

brititan is the source of all crooked teeth and pansies of guns so therefore you're irrelevant

The EU was a nice experiment but so many countries with different ideologies and a long history of bloody war isn't going to work.

Things are left wing? All political commentators agree this is a neo liberal Europe. That's centre right.

I'm guessing politics is not your strong subject?

Flooding Europe with muslims is not a very center right view tbh

Literally the only country in Europe besides the UK that even has nukes is France, and they're completely irrelevant.

I'm voting IN. But as Sup Forums is pretty right leaning I guess i'll be in the minority here.

Why are you voting in exactly?

Just my personal belief that we can't effectively improve the Euro shit show unless we stay in it. I appreciate not everyone agrees but just my take on it.
Also need to distance ourselves from the far right knobheads that are springing up in Austria, Germany and France.

actually all children of school age can get free dental care in britain and therefore the ill informed opinion that crooked teeth are the norm is outdated. Now the USA is a different matter. access to aesthetically pleasing dental work is based on a parents ability to afford braces for a childs teeth. don't believe everything that seth mcfarlane tells you. British people can get access to most firearms but licensing is controlled by police and home office. you should maybe look these things up on this thing called the internet before setting yourself up for fail

anyone who votes to remain needs to have their brain examined

out

Also, pissing this guy off is always fun

why would the eu retaliate? is staying in because of fear of retaliation a positive idea? that's the law of the playground. i'll do just waht they want just in case they hit me. fuck that

He looks like a down syndrome kermit the frog

Out.

It won't be the winning vote, but as a member of the community I have to voice what I believe in.

NA is eager for you French fags to keep allowing
sand niggers into your country so we can watch
explosion drama on our T.V

I've often been curious, why do the French hate us so much?

Don't worry I'm not offended, there is a lot to hate lol

Fucking OUT because I'm sick to death of the fucking EU migration coming here, taking up jobs, making our fucking pay go down because if it, taking benefits while they're at it and causing house and rent prices to rise. Vote the fuck out so us kids have a chance in the future.

Be aware people, this won't be a "deport all pakis" vote.

Whoever lives here lives here, that won't change. But it might change current immigration laws.

In, the EU are the only ones preventing the Tories from destroying the country further, and its no more undemocratic than the Queen and the House of Lords. The majority of Leavers are fascists and uneducated scum.

FFS, please don't tell me you still buy into that bullshit.

That's the most I'll informed response in this thread, migration doesn't bring down wages, nor does it bring down the job market, labor migration actually increases both of these. The people that are undermining the job and wage security in the UK is the UK government. Go read a book you cuck.

what that letting in Muslims by the hordes with no skills or education and letting them set up their own ghettos while funding them with taxpayer money was a bad idea?

Britfag, sat in some polak hair dressers. Waiting to get my hair cut by some nigger lipped botox junkie bitch. Listening to her and fat bridge troll babbling jibber jabber.
Fuckun out!

Explain to me how an influx of people willing to work for minimum wage is going to increase the minimum wage? You think companies don't like this? Lol you blame the government but it's selfish company MDs who are to blame, they want cheap labour and if you think otherwise you might as well kill yourself for bring so pig ignorant with your idealist ways, stupid cunt.

Hahaha this

"hordes" of all faiths have been coming to this country for centuries and we've not seen any ghettos created yet. Blaming immigrants for this countries social problems is just lazy an uninformed. Stop getting your supposed facts from your beloved Daily Express.

You clearly do not live in a big city.

centuries eh I don't think you even understand your own history and everyone's dumber for reading your BBC media brainwashing comment

actually i do, Coventry.

There are hindu and muslim ghettos in london.

>687792337
>we've not seen any ghettos created yet.
Go to Bradford aka bradistan.
Stop getting your supposed facts from chimp loving pakis.

You're close enough to Birmingham to be aware of his argument then.

Who gives a shit the only thing that matters is the fucking plague of Muslims. White Europe needs to wake up

Not ghettos, communities. Stop swallowing the Britain First propaganda and think for yourself.

ya but the Hindus aren't blowing things up or
murdering people in the streets and I mean literally butchering people in the streets fueld by their religious ideology why the fuck are you making excuses for them? are you people that fucking brainwashed??

An influx of people creates new jobs, thereby raising the standard of living for everyone. Migrants take low paid low skilled jobs that, for the most part, the local society refuse to do. The neo-liberal push from companies to create jobs at minimum wage is due to the higher tax breaks companies receive from government. This is not idealism, this is historically factual. Something that can be proven by the pre-WWII emigration from Europe to the US. As well as the current globalisation processes that are moving big businesses from domestic markets to international ones.

in, but only just.