If I see one more racist, homophobic, sexist, transphobic...

If I see one more racist, homophobic, sexist, transphobic, or anything remotely bigoted or offensive posted on here; I will report this entire forum to the SPLC as a hate group and have you all arrested.

Stop. Immediately.

Other urls found in this thread:

portorchardindependent.com/news/281529201.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do it, faggot

Haha you don't use 4 chan much do you?

I am offensive and I find this offensive

Yeah user try arresting over 2 million people across the globe that have visited this site ill be waiting with my hands behind my back

Lulz have been made

Fuck off Herman

Kys op
Before its to late

Tits or GTFO, cock-gobbler.

Lmao at bigoted trump voters and their fear of same sex marriage and equal pay for women
The only reason someone would vote for trump is because they are transphobic chauvinists who need to learn what a woman really is.

okay sir

Nice dubs faggot

The reason America needs a woman in office is because there are no threats to national security, terrorism isn't real and we need to open up the boarders so little girls from Mexico and Syria can learn to read. The biggest real issues are the oppression of transgender people and discrimination against bisexual female illegal immigrants in the workplace resulting in statistical wage disparity.
>pic related

Ja guten die Gaskämmer!

IM BEING TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES

sanders are cuck

Sorry we should probably stop talking and hide in fear of legal repercussions so you don't get any more upset. I never get triggered on a daily basis so I don't understand what it is like and believe we all need to be silenced when it comes to the use of any triggering terminology.

Here are some cookies for you so you know you are doing a good job.

Only a coward hides their hate behind restricting others lives in the name of expressing their own life.

Equality means your bullshit is just as unimportant as ours. Go crawl in a hole and die.

Women already effectively receive equal pay. The wage gap is a myth.

If you have to think that far outside the box there is definitely a problem!

Woman suck
My dick

Here friend

Women never haven't received equal pay. The whole gender discrimination thing is nothing more than something crazy women with no real problems believe in that serves as a massive distraction from the actual, real problems that are currently spreading through the USA like wildfire

Forgivable bcuz womynz are misinformed bcuz they dumb.

Cancer everywhere

even the comic has it

Today: How Dare Fox Depict A Beautiful Womyn Being Assaulted, says Marilyn Mansons former fucktoy.

Tomorrow: How dare you not depict women as being as capable of being in a fight as men!

portorchardindependent.com/news/281529201.html

Wait... is one of them casting a spell on the bottom picture?

sauce?
That makes me extremely uncomfortable.

Fag

Fag

Fag

what happened here ? wtf

Wat