Hello infidels

Hello infidels.

Give us one reason not to behead you for not converting to Islam.

>protip: you can't

Islam will prevail. The disbelievers will perish.
Allahu akbar!

>slam will prevail.

While you are swinging swords around beheading people, we are aiming satelite-guided nuclear weapons at your ass.

Who do you think will prevail?

I like this post

We will.

Fake post is fake

Story on pic?

Oh, we are real. This will be your fate soon.

uk schools force students to do this stuff.

stabbings in germany happened to a kid who didnt want to

lol how fucking pathetic, all of you

Entire towns in Europe are being converted to Islam.

They know what we will do to them should they refuse.

>stabbings in germany happened to a kid who didnt want to
nah man you're kidding me

>2016
>having imaginary friends.
Seriously, we need a fucking decimation.

>mfw ISIS thinks they have the technology to take over earth
>Nazi fucking Germany had cutting edge technology and the jump on a shitload of countries
>still lost
>so did the USSR
you're all lucky there is an international community that gives a shit about human rights, or they'd fucking nuke you from orbit
>it's the only way to be sure

Like, comment and subscribe if you think America should go after the illegals and smash Islam by its lovehandles!
@socialjusticeofficial

We already played you using deceit and Taqiyya to get into your countries and form bases. All the technology in the world cannot help you now.

To nuke us, you have to nuke yourselves. The Quran had stated that Allah is the greatest deceiver and the greatest plotter. How true this has proven to be, for the Muslims have outsmarted and infiltrated their enemies so easily.

Lmao, you got into the shitty cuck countries like Sweden and Germany
Good luck getting into goddamn America, bitch

Leader of the Islamic republic of America 2020.

kek sure thing broham

>mfw mudslimes think they have any actual military prowess
A couple airstrikes and you're already mostly crippled
Some boots on the ground would kick your shit in entirely, but no civilized countries want to waste the time or money

You discard your brethren so easily, no wonder you are losing the war.

So what, you're going to discard Dearborn, Michigan and laugh. And when we spread to Grand Rapids, you will discard it too, then Chicago, Detroit, Fort WAyne, Milwakee... all of which you will discard once we become majority. Because of your pride.

One day you will wake up and you will have to find spots in America that you haven't written off to the Muslims.

Lol, you will never bomb London. We mayor now...
Our Brother Sadiq will enforce the Sharia and your bombs will be useless.

>when we spread
Pfffffffff
>w-we have Dearborn Michigan ;-;
Don't make me laugh. Won't be long before lawmakers strike your dumb Sharia Law proposal down

>Chicago and Detroit
>implying all the dindus wouldn't savagely beat your shit in with a pipe

Last guy that talked mad shit about America got a bullet in the head and a watery grave
Won't be long before you join him, goatfucker

eurofag here:
i actually dont give a fuck what happens, the joke is on you muslims for russia and china will never accept your kind, your world domination will never happen. get over it

>you won't be able to fight a war because we have laws against eating pigs and walking alone while female
Lemme know how well these laws (and your body) hold up to an M1 Abrams

welcome to Poland muslim cunts

>this week
>November 2015
Nice try

Lol, we also have laws that call for the beheading of an infidel responsible for the murder of a Muslim. When you get out the tank, it's off with your head, pigface.

Poland is a shithole and nobody cares.

qt video tho

Someone taught the polocks how to write!
Barely...

>u have 2 b beheded cuz muh lawz say so plz obey law
Go fuck a goat, Mohammed

I can't believe it's THE CURRENT YEAR and.......

thats right, nobody cares
shithole
but muslims free shithole

Imaginary friends were never acceptable, Mohammed and Allah included

You also have laws that say to marry young girls, and to butt fuck little boys so you remain virgins.

I'd rather fuck your sister... Cologne's new year was fun.

The Witcher games are pretty good..

Poland - country without niggers and muslims

not when we nuke you fucks

Well, that's what happens when there is no Islam in your country... it turns into a shithole. Poland, Slavic countries and Russia are all proof of that fact.

It´s a trap.
Also fake.
Don´t
Fall
For
The
Bait

If Clinton gets elected, everywhere will be dearborn. I don't like trump, but he is a step in the right direction for turning the tables on islamic goatfuckers.

All you faggots still taking the bait?
Fucking hell Sup Forums has really gone to shit.

Imaginary friends were always acceptable tho
I mean fuck Muslims but you can't rewrite history lel

Because I'll convert and destroy you from the inside you stupid fucks

Nice vids OP. Still not gonna make Sup Forums give a fuck about your imaginary friend.

all four of you couldn't more obviously be CIA. Seriously you fucking suck at beheading people, el mexicano carteles would have a field day with you sand niggers

This is what happens to traitors...
You will convert and be a good little Muslim.

Oh noes, be afraid, be vewy afwaid

Because i hate islam and i hate muslim.

This just motivates me to be more deceptive, which isn't difficult in the first place because all the Abrahamic religions are a deception.

You are operating out of the mindset of a deception, I am operating outside the mindset of your deception. So you're already outsmarted.

Bringing a knife to a gun, bomb and rocket fight. Silly muzzies.

والله الثناء إسرائيل

إسرائيل متفوقة

I'm a pig so you won't unless your a heretic Muslim

>implying we didn't capture them with guns, bombs and rockets

You really think we're using the blade because we don't have anyhting else? Lol, it's for your torture, you dummy.

There's no pain and humiliation in just shooting an infidel, the Quran says they should be excruciatingly and brutally beheaded. The blood of a kafir cleanses our soul.

Shitty bait but fair enough. Not passing up the obvious opportunity for mudslime hate.

>super serious mooslam
>scares the fuck out of jewish people
>escaped 16 different airstrikes
>eats napalm for breakfast
>fucks goats in his sleep
but then...
>calls someone dummy

Are you extraordinary stupid, or just leftist in denial?

And yet most ISIS executions are just head shots
Explain yourself, faggot

someone's trying too hard, give it up fagface

Lol, we have already outsmarted and infiltrated most of Europe. Your Steven Seagal fantasies aren't going to help you.

You're real super troopers. According to your propaganda movies you guys are wearing cheap sport shoes and old guns. This may be enough for other shitskins but every modern country will fuck your shit up.

Worst b8 in this already shitty b8 thread

Let's be real. The west is only tolerating you shit skins. When a far right wing party wins the election you guys will be purged into oblivion. You can only exist amongst cucks.

I speak Arabic, you won't know me. I am unremarkable, you know nothing of war other than with ideology and weapons.

I know more about the history of Islam and History of the Arab Empires than you would expect a westerner to know.

>theres no way a shitskin knows this much english

b8

Different crimes receive different punishments... but the best are reserved for infidels like you.

because this thread is b8

>dat tank
sure it won't break from staring at it too hard?

Lol, Muslims are smart and bilingual. Just because your culture can only handle one language (barely) at a time, doesn't mean it's impossible.

I have killed muslims before, specifically Daesh/AQ/Sadrists.

It was very easy and a lot of fun. You cunts all cry the same in the end

>smart
>still fucking goats
>still living in dirt huts
>still have no other industry in your countries rather than oil
>still getting fucked by a military that's tired and bored
>"""""""""""""smart"""""""""""""

well since the earth is flat i dont think satellites can actually exist. the earth would have to be round for an orbit, right?

Your moral code is laughable, the very existence of a moral code within yourself and your teachings is a weakness.

You cannot kill a person, you can only transfer life.

Weird how every "kill" happens after a camera switch, I call fake.

Because Islam is for fags, bro. Enjoy sucking on lamb dick and letting a camel fuck you in your ass.

They are CIA plants, how else would the west get them when they wanted us to see them.

The region barely has electricity infrastructure

The countries you haven't invaded, bombed or funded proxy wars in are thriving.
Coincidence?

The fault line in ME society is letting infidels in. We have been smart enough to secure a new homeland in Sweden and Germany etc. from decades before you invaded. Say what you want to stroke your ego, but we've already won.

Even then often it's white foreigners actually getting the oil out, they just pay them and sell the oil. Can't even get that by themselves

If in the event you've deceived the cultural Marxist, as you claim, this does little for those of us educated in actual History, unlike Marxists.

The political correct narrative only works in your favor in the short term.

People like myself have no moral bias, I have read history for what it is. I know you, I know your culture, I know your language, I know the thoughts, motivations and events that formed and evolved your people for centuries. I know your ancestors better than you, which means I know you better than you.

You're retarded m8
ISIS only exists because of a US proxy war
Every country in the UN is poised to kick your ass back to goat fucking hell the moment they negotiate the terms

Agree, I like you.

What do my ancestors have to do with me?

And thus, the first face of the deception shows itself. The subject does not even know one's history and therefore does not know oneself.

A tree who has no connection to its roots in the ground does not grow therefore it does not flourish.

Easy to deceive and already highly full of self-doubt this one is.

I'll give you one.
Work da bolt.
Then I got a second ready to go.
>implying I would waste actual defensive ammo used in an autoloader on a mudslime and not ancient surplus ammo that I have tons of

A lot of words but no answer.

What if I am a white Muslim?

muha(HAHA)MAD was a pig and "allah" means "pig-shit"

Your ethnicity is irrelevant. If you are indeed European that makes it even better, Europeans are even less educated on their history.

Why does it always seem like the IS video editing team watches anime in between editing propaganda?
Seriously?
That's like the opposite of Islam.

everybody knows, that "allah" stands for "pig-shit" in arabic. That's why piggies are not allowed to eat for murkslims. Pigs are holly in pislam the same way like cows are holly in hinduismus.

>pigs are holy
then why do they hate Americans so much?

thanks bro!