Goodnight, sweet prince.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0454921/?ref_=nv_sr_2
youtu.be/Q1-JWNeIEMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rest in peace, Mali.

Rip the greatest

I miss him

i knew he was an okay dude when they wanted to send him to viet nam and he said "i ain't got no problem with the vietnamese" and refused to go.

You were the best nigger of them all.

prince was last month, this is the king

That moment when all posts on Sup Forums praise a dead guy. A black dead guy too.

United we stand, divided we fall.

no fuck u ur retarded u dont even stop to question how one of the most healthiest fittest people to ever live is going to die from NOTHING at so young an age? do you really know so little?

he didnt really die

Are you kidding? He had Parkinson's disease He wasn't healthy at all

fuck off retard ur the problem weak pathetic lieing schizophrenics

Fuck that raghead cunt im glad hes dead

there are some people who have earned praise, and Cassius Clay was one of them. David Bowie. Freddie Mercury. people like that.

there are some people who think they deserve praise and get all butthurt when they don't get it. Kanye West. Chris Brown. Moby. people.. like that.

"Sanction the shits and reward the Johnsons." - William S Burroughs

sometimes he hit the switch and went to bed before the room was dark!

A legend

You realise the point of the meme is to post this when they're still alive, right?

You spelled schizophrenics correctly, but can't handle typing "you're".

but if they're still alive, how can you know the date they're going to die?

lying, also

ur an autistic retarded cunt fuck off shut up

He's been dead since he converted to islam anyway.
Fucking screwy ass nigger got punched in the head so hard he became a muslim lol

Ignorant Mudslime
Believed That Slavery was every white mans
Fault.

Dead Don't

There's a difference between a black man and a nigger.

Ali was a black man.

One less nigger fuck in the world.

Cool story bro

Nigger and converted mudslime.

Good riddance

nah, fuck that idiot, he was never great at anything
but thinking he was great, that he exceeded in.

He was a nigger that punched other people, and bragged about it unendingly.

He was exceptional in every single way.

Rest In Peace Ali

>schizophrenic detected
In denial and off his meds

Be nice to him, he's unwell.

mental ill schizophrenic retard u need to die understand? u need to be killed

Smoke like a butterfly sing like a nigger

He is talking about the "crying wolf" type meme.

Example:

Good night sweet prince
>morganfreeman.jpg

Sup Forums always honors those who deserve the honor. Ali was black, he was not a nigger.
He was a rather peaceful and caring guy outside of the ring.

Rip jbxmi ddjk dBm x

A black dead Muslim!

I just watched The Pursuit of Happyness too..

>willfully convert to islum

Fuck him. Hope it hurt

Folks older than 15 grew up in a pre-9/11 world when Islam was respected. It was Cat Stevens and Malcolm X... not Bin Laden and Baghdadi.

Try to read up about it when you're done with high school.

RIP a legend.

Muslim shitskin talk shit about a country he never left...never lived up to his religious rhetoric, committed adultery constantly and father at least one child illegitimate who he ignored...
"THE GREASTEST...NIGGER"

Happiness you retard

Nigger detected

Fucking nigger mudslime anti-white and Malcom-X pro nigger.

literally who?

Movie title is spelled Happyness, you sir are the retard

imdb.com/title/tt0454921/?ref_=nv_sr_2

Why exactly is that guy a legend? I never really got that. He was kinda like the Kanye West of boxing, though he came first.

> Mfw all the white people paying respect to a guy who hated them

He became anti-Malcolm X when Malcolm X spoke out against Elijah Muhammad and his illegitimate children and was working for black untiy in the hopes it woukd allow for black/white Unity

Fuck that Muslim nigger

Cassius Clay

He knocked rocky Monsianto out, Joe Louis, chuck Wepner, sunny Liston, and many other highly acclaimed boxers. He was a fuckin animal in the ring. He really was, just absolute beast. I know it's Sup Forums so 14 year old summer edge lords are just going to say nigger and what not. But yeah he was the greatest at boxing

Cat Stevens said that Salman Rushdie should be beheaded for writing a book...real class act...great song writer before Shitslam got in his head.

There will never be another muslinigger that hates white people and beats up other black people like him. We truly have lost a unique whateverthefuck.

Looks like life won by TKO

Quoth the loser junkie faggot murderer.

A nigger that was good at punching people. Who could have imagined.

I herd of the rarest sight of all: a respectable nigger that can swim

RIP Carl Weathers

Yes. He punched people for 10 years, then bragged about it non-stop for 50.

Niggers will brag about even the most pedestrian of accomplishments.

Finally this faggot died.

Nigger, Moby made some good ass music.

Just another ignorant piece of shit

youtu.be/Q1-JWNeIEMY

Muhammad "muslim nigger" Ali was finally killed by lethally choking to death on a cock after remaining at large and wanted for being a terrorist fagbitch, police say they want to find the killer and are working as hard as they can to bring him to his rightful medal of honor.

The mainstream media are praising Muhammad Ali Vietnam draft evasion, but they have been attacking Donald Trump Vietnam draft deferments.

Anyone who has a problem with the fact Donald Trump is going to be the next president is just a terrorist sympathizing piece of shit like this stupid mandingo nigger.

I thought he was dead already so idgaf. Fuck him, he was a loud mouth annoying nigger. If it was Tyson on the other hand, then I'd be upset but fuck ali and all these mudslime sympathizers.

He did NOTHING for humanity. He just fought for money, how can that be wiser or whatever? Stupid dumbass.

He's famous just because he was a nigger.

He was just a boxer or whatever is called that """""Sport""""".

I mean, he did nothing for humanity, he just fought for money. There's nothing to learn from him since he had an easy life; training your body is easy, training your mind is the hard way.

All because he was a nigger.

Pay your respect to him in the whatsapp chat

1 less fucking nigger

Rot In Hell you fucking crippled porch monkey....i'm glad the worms are eating your nigger flesh!

I kinda agree with his race mixing rants, he dies post some good points. I mean if you're a lefty whack it sounds terrible, but if you aren't an asshat afraid of different opinions. You would hear it out

I AM SO HAPPY THIS FAGGOT NIGGER SUFFERED FOR 20 YEARS AND THEN DIED!
thank god that jigaboo is not stealing my air anymore

>rocky Monsianto
>Monsianto

This is so sad.
God, it doesn't feel the same.

maximum kek

OP, do you see a sign out front that says "Dead Nigger Storage?"

You don't?

You know why?

CAUSE STORING DEAD NIGGERS ISN'T OUR FUCKING BUSINESS

Rip sand nigger scum

RIP harambe's brother

It's National Doughnut Day, I shall eat a free doughnut and continue to not give a solitary skyward soaring fuck about Muhammad Ali

RIP

Flow like a butterfly, sting like a bee.

He was 74 and had Parkinson's for the last 30 years or so, you giant fucking retard.