How many songs do you have on your computer

how many songs do you have on your computer

close to zero. I uploaded all my music to google music because it's free and you can upload 50k. i think i have around 20k

wew

I mostly just listen to kpop songs on youtube

one

a few

10.257 and they're not all songs

thanks for making this thread tho because while I was checking I realised that there is like 2GB of memory being taken up in my music folders that isnt actually music... album art and scans and such

a good amount (not including hard drive)

>mac

i remember i used to come to Sup Forums and think everyone had some massive amount of music. now i think i've surpassed the average. i have a little over 15000 songs

3374 here

3946 not including the various usb's with 100 - 150 songs on

26, 475 files

i have a dedicated pc at home for video games and arduino projects but i'm in college right now

also i've gotten rid of a lot of the in built mac stuff and use a lot of open source programs or windows stuff on wine

i'm happy with it

23,751 songs but I've only listened to 13,094 of them. I went on a downloading binge a few years ago. It's going to take me several years to listen to all of it

More than everyone that will post in this thread combined

In the end by linkin park

I used to have half a TB of music. Then my HDD crashed.
I've been rebuilding, and I now have 12,406 tracks amounting to 122.5 GB.

This is why I uploaded my shit to google music.

9000 something. I should have more but I pretty much stopped listening to music entirely during 2014 and 2015. I intend to hit 11000 after this latest winter backlog I'm building.

>k

3 at the moment, they are:

Warpaint - Warpaint
Nancy Ajram - Enta Eih
Zara Larsson & MNEK - Never Forget You

33'002 tracks
2'993 albums
15wk 2d 20h 10m 5s

damn, i thought i was pleb...

The fuck you want?

>not listening to music from audio recordings from vinyl on a portable music player

Can we see your music folder?

A fuckin lot. And i have a lot of my CD's not presently ripped.

What for?

2699 mane.

Seeing large collections is pleasing

but why

i use spotify

this is only on my laptop, about 500GB are on a external hard drive rn

Okay c:

the hdd on my laptop failed like last week so now I have none lmao I have to use spotify on my phone lol

There's loads I haven't put in my library though

>only 142 MB of the Byrds

Pic related

Complete albums!? What the hell do you guys listen to?

about 12,000, but i have deleted about 10,000 in old songs i dont listen to anymore to fit my 120gb ipod.

Mostly metal.
I've been getting into some chill step and trip hop lately...

>not keeping a local backup

i do have a local backup on a computer i don't use anymore. but i've also had my music uploaded to google music for 4 years with no issues.

i think everybody who cares should have their bases covered

What do you guys do if you want to listen to music on the go/travelling but have no space left say on an iPod or another portable mp3 player?

t. guy who has a lot of music and is worried about running out of room for when he's travelling with a mobile mp3 player

I don't really want to bring my laptop around desu

i have a phone with a largeish storage, make playlists on google music, download them to my phone over wifi or download albums to my phone. rotate, repeat

user should know, they've access to it

It's 175 gbs.
Bottom is album count.

This excludes about 15 gbs. of live material.