Have you ever given or received a facial, Sup Forums? What was it like?

Have you ever given or received a facial, Sup Forums? What was it like?

overrated but I enjoyed it thoroughly at the time
/thread

>given
hot but afterwards you lose your excitement

Yes it's like having sex then pulling out and cumming on her face. You get a dominance high and she gets a little pissed because of the mess. Cumming in her vag is better but I checked it off my bucket list.

cumming in her mouth is 10 times more pleasurable dude.

my wife likes it if i cum on her tits then rub my jizzy dick around especially back and fourth over her nipples and then she can cum real good with a vibrator when i do that

Yup. Before i cum i wanna cum on her face and put my dick back in her mouth, but after i cum i just give her a towel and get myself cleaned up.

once i cummed on my ex gf's face (it was her first facial) i could see she hated it so much. i felt so guilty, it ruined the pleasure.

Only accidently, I was cumming in her mouth and she recoiled, ended up coating her mouth and chin

>has a wife
>writes like a fourth grader

>thinks retards dont get wives

look around, idiot.

Given

Extremely hot while you're doing it but cumming inside her mouth feels way better

never done it. I prefer to cum in somewhere warm. Cumed in ass, pussy and mouth (sometimes on boobs cause bitch didn't want to have it in the mouth nor anal when on period). much better feeling.

not native english speaker detected

i get complaints about no capitalization at least once a day. get off my internet you arent even american!

i prefer giving facials over all.. love to humiliate the women
feels good man

only girl that let me do a facial was very young girl that had her first sexual experience with me. so i kinda thought her everything, and she thinks it's a normal thing to pull it out and cu on face everytime after sex. but since she has some acne problems i guess i did the right thing.
she will be grateful one day.
(btw she is kinda semi-celeb)

I givet My gf from time to time, it's nice for like, 5 seconds and then when you settle down and its just kinda meh and you give her a towel

Feels better and is less messy to just do it down her throat

feels good, but you lose the momentum of the climax of thrusting deep and coming into an orifice

plus its pretty hard to aim and get it all on the face, that might just be me though

I've done it countless times but really only remember a few. Once a girl was blowing me and I started Cumming so much she had to take it out of her mouth and I continued to cum and I just remember globs of it all over her. Another time with a different chick we got done fucking and I had already came in her and she was using a dildo and it really turned me on so I started jacking off and was about to cum and asked If I could cum on her face, she unexpectedly said no, and I just did it anyway, I was laying at an angle so it shot across her lips and cheeks perfectly. I found that very sexy for a long time, dont know why. The rest are totally forgettable

Go on then, who was it?

i like when they cum in my mouth way better

sticky, mostly.

This.

Facials are just aimed handjobs.

I hate facials but I do it. I just scrunch up my face and let him do it. It stings my eyes and I gag if any gets in my mouth. Hate the texture of cum.

Yes and yes. I love cumming on a woman's face, especially if they're not that into it. My Asian ex had a really flat face, and the cum used to just pool up between her cheek bones and nose. It was fabulous. My wife has a really narrow face, and it just runs down the side, which isn't a cool visually.

Taking cum on the face feels strange. It's warmer than you might expect, and denser than water, so you feel it hit a little more than you might expect.

Its great as you are cumming on the sluts face, but its not fun afterwards because she probably complains, asks you to bring tissues and wont shut up about it. Fucking irritating.

Homo

Facials are hot while you're doing it then you immediately feel guilty seeing how much she hated it

Bi, but ok.

i will only say she is kinda youtuber.....
>react

Receiving's hot if they avoid the eyes. Shit stings.

Given to few, recived only from myself.

Usually like to dump in their mouths and kiss them till there's no cum left.

given
my exgf hated facials, i loved when she used to cry when i was cumming all over her face
she thought i was using her as a whore in these moments

true, i felt guilty when i covered her face with my jizz

Was getting a handy J from my ex and because of the angle and the way I was lying down I ended up giving myself a semi facial. Went in my eye, cum burns like a motherfucker.

yeah, my gf hates it too but at the moment it's too hot to resist

>spot the newfag

Any pics with cum on her face?

Given a few. My one ex alwats insisted i do it. Never met a girl who actually enjoyed it before. But this bitch did for whatever reason

my gf of 4 years REFUSES to take my cum in her mouth. without even trying it she's convinced it will make her throw up. i went to a party at my college alma mater recently , i got really drunk and i hooked up with a trap that actually had a chastity cage locked on her clitty which drove me wild because i love chastity cages. she sucked my dick something special, and when she felt like I was about to cum, she actually felt my balls about to cum the took my cock out of her mouth and i was so dejected for about.5 seconds thinking i was cursed in i'd never get to cum in a mouth. instead she had me cum all over her face and any around her mouth she eagerly licked down. i ended up falling asleep cuddled with her, holding a grip on her lovely caged up clitty most of the night which she loved. it was my first Bi experience and it was awesome. Fem sissies are fucking awesome and better than 90% of girls at pleasing a male.

So much this.

Validation. I guarantee she was molested by her dad or else he wasn't around.

>trap
>she

no unfortunately, nothing like that

I would feel that way too, problem is I have a problem with getting with attractive whores. The main thing that gets me off is looking at her eager face while I stroke my cock, and she waits patiently for me to cover her pretty face. If the chick visibly didn't like it though I probably wouldn't do it again. Don't want to scare the pussy away, or make her hesitate in the future

one day i facefucked her then gave her a huge facial while she was all covered in saliva, it was so hot untill i saw her on her knees crying after i finished

THIS!

/thread

>clitty

no shame at at all, while the pic wasnt exactly her, it is a very close semblance meaning she's in better shape than about 85% of girls. she was so eager to please my cock is was amazing, no girl has ever mouthed and handled my cock like that, I can't imagine how good a footjob would have been.my cumload was breeding-tier and luckily she was a trap so i didn't even havea modicum of worrya bout impregnating some sorority slut wanting to eat my trust fund.

it was such a good night , and because of a sexy trappy gurl. im officially converted. if im available im open to sex with a trappy sissy gurl from now on. they have to be hot like this one though. im not going for some mrs doubtfire.

guys answer me this plz...

is it bad that i come inside my lover (who is married) without telling her?

>has internet
>still a retard
It's like those two things aren't exclusive

>she

You mean she's totally ignorant of you cumming in her, or you just cum without saying, then she gets pissed?

My gf has an IUD

no condoms ever. her warm wet pussy accepts my cumloads 24/7 and it's amazing.

if you've never cum in a girl bareback, you're still a virgin. there's nothing like feeling the warm tight wet grip a a girl that you loves pussy clamping down on your cock as you simulate breeding her.

>cum burns like a motherfucker

No... no it does not. Get yourself tested nigger.

Yeah what comes up must come down so I find this hard to believe. Coming from someone who has a creampie fettish a has filled multiple pussies the biggest complaint I get is ruined panties. Either she knows, or you're a liar. That being said if this is true, keep doing it she's just going to lie and tell the husband it's his kid if she gets knocked. You're in a win win bro. Pro tip, if she gets pregnant and doesn't do this, mention it. If the bitch doesn't notice youre neckbeard swimmer in her panties maybe she's not all there and needs some coaxing

It's bad you're such an omega loser who can only take a married guys leftovers and are voluntarily a cuck. You're pathetic.

Burning is a pretty common reaction.

Source: it burns, I have no STDs

I jacked off on my buddy's drunk gf.
>She was shit faced drunk on the couch and snoring, because she had been puking and he didn't want to deal with it.
>I saw it as a moment of opportunity knowing she was dead drunk.
>It literally took 20 secs and it was the hardest I've cum in years. Hands down.
>Only evidence is pic related, couple years old

Lol you obviously have never given a girl a facial. Summers upon us boys, the kids are lurking

>if you've never cum in a girl bareback, you're still a virgin.

Obvious virgin is obvious

You looking forward to high school kid?

Just 20 mins ago. She sucked me off and as I'm about to cum she strokes my cock while rubbing the bottom of my head on her tongue and I blew all over her face. Happens pretty much every other day.
GF - 5 years
No you can't have pics...sorry I want to keep this girl.

name? age? user please, give us something

It was pretty dumb, my GF wasn't too into it.

No pics cause landwhale.

she's on kids react

is it the girl on your pic?

its feels great to see a bitches face covered in my cum n swallowing makes me so hard i have to fuck her again just to see her moan w/ spunk on her face
its like u turn her into a cheap whore slut, a sexual toy

No, but I've had someone cum in my mouth. I didn't really feel anything as he was pretty deep inside me and I don't think he came all that much.

>same kind of hair

the little asian one on teens

>be 12
>dad comes in
>wakes me up
>tells me he needs my help
>we go in to the bathroom
>he pulls out his cock
>He puts my hand on it
>he pees
>he tells me to kiss the tip when hes done
>im scared but I do it
>he puts his had on my sholder, puts me to my knees
>puts his hand on mine.
>Strokes his cock.
>Almost touching my face
>tells me im his special girl
>cums on my face
>starts crying
>hugs me
>puts me in the shower
>washes me for like an hour
>crying telling me hes sorry
>go back to bed
>next week it happens again.

Have given and received.
It's pretty shitty, I prefer in the mouth

yeah, u turn her into a whore, facefuck her and cover her with cum
the best is when u go for a one night only with a girl and leave her in tears with cum dripping from her face and hair

Sauce on that ginger chick OP? I've seen her somewhere

her?

Dubs and I came.

Pic?

Pics please. Or am i falling for b8?

if you doubt it you are

the more kid one

look at the skin color of her doesnt fit imo

i second this
>feelsgoodman.jpg

cant fing anything of her

also, just a thought, could it be tori?

dubs, how many times did he keep doing it? get worse? fuck ya up? how old now?

>how many times did he keep doing it?
until I was 17
>get worse?
Yes
>fuck ya up?
Yes
>how old now?

her name is jayka

so pretty much you have just come out as gay. ok thanks. got it.

You probably think boobs are like bags of sand too

Did he fuck you? Did you get preggo? Did you ever tell anyone?

Dang, sorry to hear that, always shitty when a guy can't control himself. Hope you do ok and don't base your life off one asshole.

so
user does like cheesy pizza
OR
we are looking for the wrong girl

i've seen the original pic,and it is Jayka

done it to my gf twice.

first time her eyes burned really really bad, ruined everything.

second time she shut her eyes as tight as possibble. still her eyes burned.

any kind of proof?

ok faggots it is her

empowering the first time
just soething you do after awhile