My gf just dump me

My gf just dump me...

and now she's with this guy.

Express your pain to Sup Forums, Sup Forumsro. Let the pain flow.

Kill him

allahu akbar

why tell me op

damn, she hot, and that guy looks pretty good too

sorry OP, i know it sucks

I still want her back, but i fucked up. I treated her like shit, i guess i deserve it... i don't know how long i will be over this, or will she take me back?

How did you fuck up? we might be able to help you?

The faster you dump her nudes the faster you'll get over her. You wouldn't want to date a dumb slut whose nudes are getting saved in neck bread files.

I always treated her like shit, called her names. Bitch, slut... etc.

What happend? I feel you bro, my slut cheated on me few days ago

I've been thinking about that... but at the same time, what if i get her back? Believe me, I'm feeling alot of emotions of anger, sadness... etc.

Damn she looks hot, know your pain OP. Did you ever get any ndues?

how did you get over it?

If you dump the nudes, you'll get over her. Plus she won't know.

if you treat your girl like shit you only deserve shit
but thats okay we all make mistakes
dont try too hard to get her back
its happened
do it all again but dont treat her like shit
do not let the feelings take over
you are a man not some child
know your mistakes and learn, you are able to you know it

Yeah well why the fuck did you do that then OP? No shit she gonna leave you when you treat her like shit.

4 years... and now she acts like nothing... i use to tell her too, we over but never meant it, much less cheat... but she actually has no problem leaving me now, now that she found her way out.

my ex-gf had a boyfriend just like you and i can tell you that she won't come back, especially if the other guy is better than you

I didnt tbh, it was only on monday when I discovered. I plan to get revenge on this bitch, maybe it will help me. Just meet with your friends, get drunk, talk about it and find something that will ocupy your free time

Wow man I guess you deserved it. Did you feel she was that though? Was there hate to those words?

And the other guy, how is he different to you? More masculine and aggressive or more feminine and nice?

the thing is... this fucking guy "won her" over in just a week..

Dump her nudes and you'll feel better Op

well it's funny because i won my ex in a week too
you have to change because this is going to happen again
why would you treat someone you have a relationship with like that?

actually i was kinda harsh yes, but i always told her, i never mean any of it. and no this fucking bitch is actually smaller than me... but the fact i cant do nothing right now, like fuck him up... is because she is far away from me right now.

Dude dump the nudes, It'll feel food. Trust me I did it

"now that she found her way out." You sure you're not being possessive, OP?

Learn from your mistakes.

If you don't fancy your odds of getting with her then its time to hit the clubs, the booze, the gym and go hook up with some sloots so your biology makes you not so sad and bitter

Do you guys think I should win her back now or wait...? I don't want it to be too late and she's with him forever? I want her back... but as of now... she has unblocked me from everywhere and accepts me as a friend now??? What do I do? She said if im too aggressive in trying to win her back, she'll block me and never speak to me again.

Just domt text her while drunk. Dont call her names when she refuses getting back with you. Find another cute girl as soon as possible.

if you try to win her now she will be pissed and block you, as she said
if you wait the relationship with the other guy will grow stronger and she'll probably fall in love with him
so you don't have a choice, get over it

It's okay. Nobody ever loved me, so you're one step ahead.

You wont get her back and you shouldn't even try it. It's over now, get over it.

Go to the gym, go out with male friends and start seeing other girls.

Your best bet is to find a chick that's hot and sluty. Try and make her jealous.

i don't think she'll give a shit

Dont try anything for now. Dump nudes thou. Lets see if we wanna help you furthur

Also you won't get her back

you think? i actually heard... this could work, she could see that, and actually get jealous herself... but at the same time i dont want that to backfire and just use that to finally dump me for good.

piss & shit on everything she loves.

I believe in you OP.

you are already dumped for good

Op she already left your ass and is with another guy. Get over it by dumping her nudes.

this

i'll do whatever it takes... whether it's threatening to kill myself or blackmail of her nudes, i bet you bastards would like that? but im not that low.... not yet....

The fact that you considered it means you are that low. Go ahead and fucking do it. Stop being a faggot.

wish i could....

you'd like that... but like i said... no.

dubs have spoken.

a girl staying in a relationship for 4 years with this faggot deserves her nudes posted here

ive actually posted her once... but without face.

rather than threatening to kill yourself, just do it if you're not gonna dump nudes because you're wasting our time.

I'd like to have some nudes with my advice, please.

you just came for the nudes. lol

>nobody cares
i just needed somewhere to vent...

user is right

Go to fucking tumblr to vent or call the suicide hotline. Don't waste our fucking time with your shitty decisions.

I gave advice but I expected something in return, as is tradition.

See:

enjoy faggots.

you don't want advice, you want to hear the same shit you are thinking

Dude, post the rest of her nudes and we will help. We are Sup Forums. We only help once we're paid

thats... enough.

We need one with face otherwise we cant know if its her

what the fuck is this meant to be OP? we need nudes with face

Hoping that she'll come back will take you down a dark road. The pain is temporary as long as you let her go and move on.

bro just move on.

Other fish in the sea

same i feel you heres my ex

paste bin dot com TxxePj1T

dropbox with .rar with photos/videos inside,

dude, find a course and start studying. sometimes, people are cruel and they have no feelings. you do. so go look for someone else who does too. sure she was a great root and you thought you loved her but i promise, itll happen again. and again. so go chase your dreams coz she was obviously holding you back. p.s. your not the only one to go through this. every single person does. i promise. change your thoughts

Women hate pathetic men, so don't cry over and stalk her page. The best you can do is succeed at life. The more you chase someone the harder she runs.

Bro listen, you're body has chemicals telling you that she is the one for you. I can tell you from experience that the feeling will go as you see other girls, you may not want to admit it now but if you try to attack the problem from a logical level you will see you have no chance.

Go out with your mates get smashed and flirt around with women, it will unwire her from your brain (It has to happen)

pics are legit but no puss

yeah never sent nudes of her actual parts just ass/and covering tits, but i fucked her several times a week for about 3 months she is a russian immigrant, thank god i speak russian best pussy i ever had

the thing is, we had so much stuff going so much similarities, in music, tv shows, video games... etc. and believe or not, also have the same birthdays... which is coming up on the 26 of this month...

Before you do anything, seek anger management classes...

No one is going to want to be in relationship where they are constantly put down and called names, and will seek a way out in any way they can

but its not because im like that, maybe it is... she told me, she felt like a prisoner, and always keeping her on a "leash" is it wrong of me... to want her for myself only?

You're a cunt who deserved it.
/Thread.

and you must be a saint.

Quitting a woman is like quitting a drug, you will feel lost and shitty for the first few months or so, but ultimatly you will have more free time, independance, hobbies and mental health. Trust me OP, I broke up with my gf of 3 years a couple years ago and it was the best decision I've ever made. My advice, go work on becomming your best possible version, then go out and find someone better once you've done that.

what if i threaten to beat the shit out of him...? maybe i end up in jail.

You honestly think that will win her back...beating up someone?

Honestly, asking random people on the internet what to do is not the best way to go.

just a thought... would make me feel better tho.. but i know it wont.

just asking for input, not gonna decide whether what is said here.

Big deal you whining little bitch go to face book and bitch to them Sup Forums doesn't need your cancerous bullshit

Honestly, why do you care?

Just get revenge and post n00dz

Bump

To get her back you must apologise for being a dick first

i have... many times... and it's probably too late for that now.

I don't, I'm just bored like everyone else

Well played user

I would ghost her.... just move on like everything is fine... make her think you don't give a shit. It will help you move on and it could drive her nuts.

Bump

This!!!

Been there done that. I've been cheated on and I only looked like a pathetic dweeb letting my emotions take over trying to win the bitch back. I regret it ever since.

When talking to her take full responsibility for your actions.
Tell her you love her and would literally do anything for her..even if that means letting her go if that what will make her happy...blah blah blah. I always thought we'd have a family together and grow old together..blah blah blah...I will seek help for my abusive patterns and seek help for my trust issues. I've loved you since I've known you..please don't let me go..
>say that op. they like that kind of shit. let your guard down for her. not whither tears but strong words and solid actions. goodluck