I know Coloring Book can't get a Grammy nomination but who will get Best Rap Album this year? Drake, Kanye West...

I know Coloring Book can't get a Grammy nomination but who will get Best Rap Album this year? Drake, Kanye West, Kendrick...?

I highly recommend you go back to facebook

T. Mistah Patrician

>caring about the Grammys
>ever

these

this, also this album was such a huge disappointment in every way, I literally haven't been able to finish it because it feels so bloated and mediocre

And I fucking loved Acid Rap & Ten Day

i think the grammys now made streaming-only releases elegible, which would include coloring book, i think.

i don't think kanye would win, and neither kendrick - those are far from their best works. drake's album is boring as fuck and a mess, but it's very popular and you know how the grammys are about keeping the public happy, so it might win imo

Probably Robert Plant

This, sadly.

In a perfect world, Danny Brown or DG would get it, but we all know that's not happening.

It really was an incredible mixtape mate. Maybe you just don't *get* it

I get that it's shit

danny for sure

its a pop rap mixtape with gospel influences, let's not pretend he made so deep piece of art here

>pop rap

You use that term, but I don't think you know what it means.

Flo Rida is pop rap. LMFAO is pop rap. Chance isn't pop rap.

Oh sorry

It's a RAP mixtape with gospel influences, lets not pretend he made some deep piece of art here

you woudn't say angels and no problem are pop rap?

not that there's anything wrong with that, anyway. i really like those.

angels is a banger, but it isn't "pop"

anyway, an album that has songs like juke jam and summer friends can't really be the most accessible

Blonde was the best rap album from this year
FIGHT ME!

>angels is a banger, but it isn't "pop"
really makes you think...

That was an art pop album

not really. crystal castles made nothing but bangers and were never pop

Grammy awards reflect how the media perceives the work of an artist. I feel like it's somewhat of a good benchmark for how good an artist is.

>Album with mostly singing and 1 rap verse.
>Best Rap Album
Uh....

Grammy awards reflect popularity lmao

In my perfect world Malibu would win

but in reality Kanye will win because he's a name all the judges will have heard of

/thread

kanye shits on the grammies more than any other artist alive desu, they won't give him shit

I see you people keep saying Grammys aren't worth shit. I agree but what's a good Rap Album from 2106 or just from 2000 to 2016?

>a good Rap Album from 2106

My nigga Young Glib Glob from the 9th dimension just dropped a dope telepathic transmission. Beeming it over to you now.