NETHERLANDS USED TO BE A SPANISH COLONY

TIL Netherlands fought an 80 year war against Spain for freedom of religion.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Netherlands
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_the_Netherlands#1980s_and_onwards
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It wasn't really a colony

Yes it was en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Netherlands

I'mma asume they fought against muslims and proclaim "thank based Donar for giving us comfy cities, allowed Music, allowed Showing-Any-Skin, the ability to not whip our women to death when settling disputes, Nice Europid Nature Scenery [instead of Desert Wasteland or Domeshaped halfmoon-buildings urrwhere and Coffee Shops in the 2000's".

It wasn't a colony, they were a legit part of the spanish crown

with the addition of "staving off the j00s a bit as well"

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_the_Netherlands#1980s_and_onwards
>Various antisemitic incidents continue to occur, including the defacing in 2014 of a monument dedicated to the Jews of Gorinchem, seventy of whom were murdered in World War II;

Muslim lands have muslim buildings; Jewish land [Israel] have only jewish buildings; European lands are deprived of their own architectures

>Mosques/Synagogues replacing (((pauilne))) christian, but historical, churces in europe
>comparable to when Temples and such were obliterated by the first Led-By-Semite-Ideas christians circa 1000 AD

Kudos to the Netherlands for not making their living spaces miserable, afaik

>just looked things up on wiki
>rulers during Spanish Netherlands were christian
>Roman Catholic

oh well my reasoning still stands; they were foreign to European blood and civilization.

>Roman Catholics arguing ovre superiority (and up til 1970's roughly, own exclusivity to Truth)
>assuming they're right - why is the Pope licking Negroid feet and focusing on 3rdWorld or LatinAmericas instead of evropa
>Why couldn't they hinder him from ever taking the 'throne', assuming people will bitch about >Muh Vatican II
>otherwise why is the RC Church completely trustable authority prior to 20th century, not anymore today - but still theologically waterproof

This.

>oh well my reasoning still stands

No. Your whole premise collapsed. Slam dunked yourself ignorant faggot.

Spain has been allied with the Vatican to defend the hegemony of the catholic church, Spain was for many years the main weapon of Rome to fight heresy, that's something that u should know if u weren't from Sweden, an historically irrelevant country

and you failed miserably LOL

we fail ? 500 millions of new catholics?

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit

> failed miserably
> 1st religious confession in the world as of 2016

Henk please

Fuckloads of expelled Jews from Portugal and Spain went to the Netherlands in 1492, you retard.

Reminder that Flanders and Brabant fought alongside the other Dutch provinces, but sadly the Spanish were too strong and stayed in power here. They then sent the inquisition. Fast forward a few centuries and Belgium is a country somehow.

Look up

#Julupproret

in english news if there are any

Swedish Church ("Svenska Kyrkan)
+ Sw. Roman-Catholic Church
+ Orthodox Churches of Sw.

all, in unison, in total agreement - with no strife reported at all so far AFAIK - agree on the Politics of that activist cause. It is about More #Refugees of course, despite all churches claiming to love Their Children, despite the beef between Lutherans and Catholics, despite the meme that Orthodox Churches are racially conscious [why then flood White Sweden with *even more* nonwhites, just to gain followers or what]

Stfu cuck nerd

No it wasn't, Spain acquired the land through marriage. At one point the king ruled from Brussels.

S P I C D
P
I
C
D

>Finnish education