Please consider Immigrating to Spain

We are a welcoming country that despite our general self-hating sentiment has great features that makes our country one of the best if not the best country to move into

1- We welcome everyone, we spaniards don't have any national exclusion sentiment, anyone that feels spaniard and lives here is a spaniard for us. You will make good friends pretty easily that will help you integrate in our precious country

2- Spaniard language is easy and most people already is familiar with it. We will help you with it and people won't blame you if you speak it wrong but will help you to communicate correctly

3. We are a very heterogeneous country that fits the cultural necesities of everyone. Do you love tiny villages in between the green mountains? Asturias is for you! Do you love modern cities, beaches and ocious time? Mediterranean coast if for you! And any prototype you love IS in Spain!

4. We are not rich, but it's easy not to be poor. You will find a job easily, spanish unemployment rate is high because much spaniards are lazy. This is a good thing for you. With very little effort you will be better than the rest and a better choice for a company, shop, enterprise or the state. And don't worry if your salary is a bit low, Spain is a much cheaper country than its european counterparts and you'll always find places to buy things incredibly cheap

5. Spaniards are a collective society, involve in local associations, join some clubs, you'll soon have the family you never had and start living a happy life

Any doubts about Spain? Ask them here!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DnsRTwpZS4g
youtube.com/watch?v=AMT698ArSfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do you accept gypos?

hey i think everything you wrote is actually sarcasm!!!

but im seriously moving to spain no joke i even just got my italian passport so i dont gotta fuck with visas

I will, thanks.

Delete this

Lies.

>We will help you with it and people won't blame you if you speak it wrong but will help you to communicate correctly
this one is actually true though, ppl were so happy that i actually am working on the language instead of being an anglo that doesnt give a shit about spain

We have a large gypsy community but just being honest, they have a bad reputation (that won't exclude you for being integrated but will make it harder in some sectors), presenting you as bulgarian instead of gypsy will help you since our perception of gypsy is the local one
It's not sarcasm.

Sup Forums spanish anons are the excluded minority, those with social lacks that hate everything because of their own personal failure

I will do.

In my 70's

>Sup Forums spanish anons are the excluded minority, those with social lacks that hate everything because of their own personal failure
I don't know, I was just in Spain like less than two weeks ago and everyone was incredibly friendly and wanted to meet me, ask me questions, smoke a joint etc. But when I said that I am seriously considering moving here they looked at me really weird. It could be because of self hate but idk.

I just feel like Madrid is the city I want to live my life in.

> But when I said that I am seriously considering moving here they looked at me really weird.

Most spaniards consider Spain a bad country, a corrupt country, without oportunities, any outsider considering moving into Spain makes spaniards ask themselves "is this man stupid?"

You need to learn to deal with the HUGE, MASSIVE self-hatred spaniards have. It's the No.1 error we have.

mm yeah, i know it's ironic coming from an american but i feel like most spaniards are pretty ignorant of everything outside of spain. it could be because of low english skills, not sure.

im aware of problems there but there are just so many positives with your culture and lifestyle to me, i think the most obvious sign is how many happy young families you see walking around enjoying themselves.

Joke aside, I actually had a gf in the past. She went in Madrid on Erasmus student exchange program. At some point I booked a ticket and went there to fuck her. Later we broke up cause she found herself some Pedro. Nevertheless those were good times, I was a normie back then. But now about Spain... I noticed that there are a lot of youngsters doing nothing. Just hanging out. There were also a lot of young people smoking weed or doing drugs in the middle of the day?!?! Maybe you are not lazy, but stoned?!

>Later we broke up cause she found herself some Pedro
don´t blame us , blame your gf

There are a lot of ignorant spaniards, the general level is higher than some other countries thought. You can fix that changing your friendship groups, there are a lot of "tribes" or differently-interested groups of people.

I consider Spain a wonderful country that is punished by one of the worst governments in Europe. I also think the forgotten Spain, that one that isn't in the capitals, is by far the best Spain.

ex*

>Please consider Immigrating to Spain

I did, chavalito, then I realized it's best done when I'm in my 30s.

Lazyness is a huge problem in Spain but you can avoid the youngsters going to a neat city or village. Cities like Madrid, Valencia... have a massive amount of social scum, Barcelona, Basques... have a lot of political leftist obsessed people, others like Santander, Granada... are pretty nice without any big disadvantage.

thanks for your serious replies, i would spend time on here asking some questions in /esp/ but i feel like that would be wasted time

just so you know, im not one of those fags who is saying they are gonna move out of the country cause trump got elected. im in my mid 20's, college degree and have tasted adult life here.

How is Segovia? Is it a good city to visit?

/esp/ is a shithole full of these failed people I mentioned above

I get it, you're one of these who want to move by personal initiative, just because they want to. That's fine, best type of outsiders desu.

Segovia is a pretty nice city with a lot of history and if you love that kind of stuff you'll love it. Also is a nice choice in general.

I don't blame you, Juan, I blame communism for leaving me poor and irrelevant.
Well, thanks for the advice, but it seems I won't be migrating to Spain, because of
>pic related

I don't get it, too much bulgarians? too many? those numbers are irrelevant for a 40+ million people country

Don't consider Immigrating to Spain
We are not a welcoming country that judges people from prejudice (like jailing African women for being negras)
1- We don't welcome anyone, we spaniards have a lot of national exclusion to the poknt that the counntry wants to Balkanize. Anyone that feels spaniard and lives here is not a spaniard for us. You will not make any friends at all.
2- Spanish language is hard and most people already is familiar with it through disgusting Chicanos and Cholos. We will help you with it to laugh at your Guiri ass
3. We are a very homogenous country that fits the cultural necesities of only Spaniards. Do you love tiny villages in between the green mountains? There are no green mountains! Do you love modern cities, beaches and ocious time? There are no modern cities!
4. We are not rich, but it's easy to be poor. You will not find a job spanish unemployment rate is high because there are no jobs
This is a bad thing for you. As Spaniards are willing to work 12 hours a day for a subpar wage
5. Spaniards are a collective society but pretty hermetic, involve in local associations, or local clubs its pointless as Spaniards are not willing to treat with dumb niggers or Sudacas. You won't be able to form a family as Spaniards mainly and exclussively date Spaniards as it can be seen by the multiple organizations and articles that claim that Sudacas and niggers are not integrated and Spaniards aren't willing to change this

well I admit i got a grin in my face

I think there's over a million Brits over there at the moment, I wouldn't want to bother you further.

Plus I'd choose Italy over Spain anyway.

puedo vivo alli si mi castellano es solamente basico? estoy aprienedo... muy lentamente.

Stay there and pay ur pills

LOS MANOLOS SEÑORES

Tell us more

U'll enjoy Murcia

>Anyone that feels spaniard and lives here is not a spaniard for us
ok you are from south america, but i am agreed with that, you are not spanaird for us

el keyboard warrior sellores

>I just feel like Madrid is the city I want to live my life in.
From what I've seen Americans really like Madrid while other Euros tend to prefer cities in the coast.

Anyway, Spain's largest problem is unemployment. If you manage to get a decent job then living here is great.

por que? explica por favor amigo

Murcia speaks another language, they call it spanish but it's a lie.

Can someone explain what's going on here? Is this spanish government shilling? Meta memes? I know nothing about spain except that it's poor and has no jobs. Oh and they're lazy and "siesta" all the time. And they used to have an empire.

>Can someone explain what's going on here? Is this spanish government shilling? Meta memes?
we send cheap workers to your country too
>I know nothing about spain except that it's poor and has no jobs
agreed
>Oh and they're lazy and "siesta" all the time
i am not agreed with that
> And they used to have an empire.
agreed

agree*

If you read the history of Spain and try to find a competent government you only have Carlos III, and he was not that competent.
This and an entire history of violence has forged us into pretty nice and welcoming people somehow, as if you actually come here on your free will your life must be really shit.

>poor
lol no
>no jobs
5 years ago mate
>lazy
your mom gets lazy all over my dick m8
>siesta
wow you actually remember something from spanish class you stupid cunt
stale memes

>living in an arid shithole

no, thanks.

You guys take black people?

Also how difficult is it to get work? I dont want to work much. Also how is the welfare/unemployment in Spain? I am curious because after a few years of working I will want to stop.

>spainiard
>willing to work
You almost had me Estaban.

if you are american they will beg you to work for their company, specially if its television or something media-related
if you are black... im not sure.
nice meme leaf

Spain is great man, I would work there any time. You forgot the main thing is you have actual sunshine n shit.

>You forgot the main thing is you have actual sunshine n shit.
and is sunshine important?

Hell yeah. Northern parts of Europe and half of Northern America have no sunshine whatsoever. Spain is like stepping into heaven

Racism doesn't work like in the USA because spaniards are ready to fuck everything.
If you can't get a job because of your native english you'll have the usual issues to get a job, wich means you don't get one. But seriously, native english will open you many doors.

>You guys take black people?
the maximum expression of racism in spain is people talking at your back

I'm Romanian, can I still come?

only if you enjoy working in an illegal parking lot for 3€ an hour

When everyday during several months you are over 35ºC and over 9 UV is not heaven anymore. It's hell actually, a fucking oven.

malviviendo best show

my nig
youtube.com/watch?v=DnsRTwpZS4g
season 3 seems pretty shit from what i watched, first half of season 2 is the best imo

Wow, thats basically my country
No wonder we had same names in antiquity

ancient iberian and caucasus connection best theory ever

hello,
i'm going to move to spain in about a years time. fuck brexit lol. i'm sure jose will want his pesos either way.

I want a petite Spanish gf that would suck my dick like her life depended on it.

i am petite and i am a girl (male)

How short are the doorways and ceilings in Spain?

I like Spain

He's making a joke, different regions have different accents, and if you have a very strong accent it can be very hard or not possible to understand each other, even if they are technically speaking the same laguage [spanish]

Spain is not interesting. Why would anyone want to live here?

You disgrace us, sister (brother).

Thats why its such a nice vacation place

Ok

this 2bh
youtube.com/watch?v=AMT698ArSfQ

She doesn't look Spaniard at all

I'll destroy your boipussy

Don't use the subway, specially in Madrid centrum.
Even Spaniards have to watch for their heads there.

What does the average Spanish girl look like?

What kind of job can I get?

Dear Espanianons how is Galicia or Asturias? also do Spanish girls have big butts? Asking for a friend.

Not gonna fall into your trap, Manolo. I know the average spaniard hates us.

Not true
Some times with Andalusians and Canarians

Like southern europeans
Some have pink nipples, some have brown nipples, with tricky skin that gets very dark under the sun and european faces.
There're some blondes and redheads, but mostly brunettes.

I live in a Galician small city and its pretty chill. the air has a lot of humidity compared to the rest of spain and it used to rain a lot but thats changing from the climate change.
Villagarcia is a great place to spend the summer
Vigo has the most aggressive drivers and is the most industrial city
Santiago has the most religious tourists (Catedral de Santiago) and is the capital of Galicia despite not being the biggest city, because of its central location.

srs question: if you had the money to be economically self sufficient what city in spain would you move to to learn the language? madrid?

sounds perfect

I would live in Tenerife. 19 celsius degrees all year. Beaches. Forests and mountain.

females and their personality vary A LOT depending on region.
>What kind of job can I get?
being north american? as long as you aren't black or pajeet, almost anything you want, and even if you are, dressing nicely you'll get past most traditional spanish racism.

uwot, they literally named you their favorite immigrants

>Tenerife
>learning spanish

HOLY SHIT

Probably a big city. Madrid, barcelona, Sevilla, Valencia...

solo los viejos te odiaran por ser latinoamericano
pero si eres argentino no es tan malo.
>mfw mi mejor amigo de la escuela era argentino
>fui el primero en relacionarme con el cuando acababa de llegar

>barcelona
>with all the signs on Catalan making things harder or confusing newcomers
>valencia
>same problem but with the "valenciano" language meme

>barcelona
I thought it was a no-go because they speak catalan there?

no, only criminals from central america

Madrid is literally the ONLY answer.
Just make sure to not let pijos tell you that it's "Madriz", pronounce -d properly and you will be speaking the machoest Spanish.

>being north american? as long as you aren't black or pajeet, almost anything you want, and even if you are, dressing nicely you'll get past most traditional spanish racism.
im the american whos actually gonna move to spain from earler in the thread

heres a weird question

i know you guys dont like latin americans, but im legit an american of portutguese descent. not mestizo or anything like that, my grand parents came from portugal.

would that fall under 'sudaca'?

we dont care about "muh heritage" memes so much, and we dont hate portuguese people
just dress well and dont look like a low-class south american
as long as you show that american nationality they'll be all over your dick

i was in your country 2 weeks ago bro, i was talking more about seeing my surname on a job application and putting it into the trash

i think you answered my question though

Barcelona is a xarnego city, catalan speakers are a minority

>catalan speakers are a minority
really? so people speak castillian for example when talking to cashier, etc?

>4. We are not rich, but it's easy not to be poor. You will find a job easily, spanish unemployment rate is high because much spaniards are lazy. This is a good thing for you. With very little effort you will be better than the rest and a better choice for a company, shop, enterprise or the state. And don't worry if your salary is a bit low, Spain is a much cheaper country than its european counterparts and you'll always find places to buy things incredibly cheap
FFS

I'm sure more than half of shops are runned by pakis

Don't lie to the guy bro. Bulgarians are definitely a relevant presence here. When you present yourself as a bulgarian people will associate you with all those low life immigrants, and some people may be hostile (rare).

You can still be welcome and happy here, but if you want to come you have to be ready for that and man up.

>Oh and they're lazy and "siesta" all the time.
nice meme DIPSHIT

Do I need to learn a meme language to live in Barcelona or Valencia?

I've heard the job situation isn't so good there, and my career of choice isn't the most secure one to begin with, so i'm not too sure.

no
most people on cities speak spanish in their everyday life
only small-time towns will mostly speak regional languages and they will understand spanish