Ask an IDF soldier anything

Ask an IDF soldier anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5vAt5RA4YU
mahal-idf-volunteers.org/
nbn.org.il/aliyahpedia/army-national-service/idf-sherut-leumi/machal-volunteers-in-the-idf/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

How many Palestinian kids have you killed?

not this question again
I told you before I'm thinking about it

would you marry a palestinian?

What's an IDF

>Vietnam-era service rifle
How's guard duty treating you?

האם צריך להשמיד את פתח תקווה

>IDF soldier
show tits!

yup. There are some cute as fuck palis

Can I have your gun?

צעיר חרא אתה עם כומתת בקום ואמ16

Israel Defense Forces

That's about the main rifle we use in the military
thanks to the U.S. of course
gets the job done I guess

כן. היום

I'm a guy though

Sure! It's not really mine anyways

אני אישאר עד השחרור עם כומתת בקו"ם חבר

then show shower pics of your female comrades

Do you hate Palestinians?

Pls an hero...you are a kike and a murderer. The world would be a better place withouut you

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

I second this

Trips of truth.
Don't just kill yourself OP, take a heap of mudslimes with you.

I'm at home right now
if I manage to get some with a female friend, and she'll agree, no problem

Nope, no reason to hate them

You don't even know me though
i'm sitting in an office
a kike yes, but no murderer buddy

I third this

>Pls an hero...you are a kike and a murderer
trips aside, he murders sandnigs so it's all good.

I'd rather see him take some of his own ppl with him.

Ask an EDF soldier anything.

No, he must go down in a glorious blaze of glory while killing at least 100 mudslimes.

>i'm sitting in an office so i aint no murderer.
>jew logics
Hitler sat in an office too you ignorant fucking jew

Are you being kettled in a Wetherspoons and getting laughed at today?

How much do you hate the baby Tavor?

trips and dub dubs, roll-gods are in a Hitler-mood today.

>Shitgreen beret
>Sitting on a bed with no sheets
>Formal uniform
How's guarding the Kirya?

How does it feel knowing that sooner or later the Arabs will get their shit together and twenty million of them wipe Israel off the map?

Mudslimes are just a bunch of subhumans in the dessert, while jews are dangerous parasites, trying to infiltrate our society and to destroy our culture.
You only care for mudslimes because of jewish propaganda.

Double dubs will tell no lies.

>Arabs will get their shit together
stopped reading.

Tourism-wise, where's good in Israel? I don't want to see any holy sites.

>You only care for mudslimes because of jewish propaganda.
Eh, no, it's because the mudslimes pose a real threat to western society.

>Where is your tavor? >Why the fuck don't you have a MEPROLIGHT attached to the top of the fixed carrying handle. >Why don't you use NATO green tip XM855? >What are your ROE's regarding Palestinians who come too close to checkpoints or border fences.

Did you have to parachute into Masada?

Nowhere.... it's a place in the dessert full of jews. Why would anybody go there if not for religious reasons?

Hey what do you have against carry handles? They sexy as shit.

>The Arabs will get their shit together

WOW, user. GREAT POST, KEEP IT UP, PROUD OF YOU.

>Eh, no, it's because the mudslimes pose
How? They dont have modern weapons and the only thing they want is the get the kikes out of their desert. If they werent allowed to immigrate into our countries i really dont see how they could cause us any harm.
It's only the jews again who are making ppl believe the muslims are dangerous.

Does that stand for

Israelis Die in Furnaces?

Not OP but I've been lead to believe that Tel Aviv has a heap of busty women.

Because he'll totally tell you his ROE's if he ever even does border patrol or LP/OP duties. I doubt even op is enough of a faggot to put himself in danger.

That would be awesome.... i cant wait until white ppl get their shit together again and end this fucking jew-problem, that is making our world a shitty place since houndreds of years.

How often do you use the brains of the Palestinian babies you murder as lube for jerking off?

Show tits

lol'd

Die you degenerate subhuman trash. Hitler did nothing wrong.

You've come to the wrong neighborhood senpai

Such useless b8 I'm not even going to use a image

Op I have a question on certain holidays or something do the more religious jews refuse to push the buttons in an elevator and will wait inside till someone pushes the button to their floor?

נוב 14 נגעו בקיר אינעלדינאק

How many babies have you slaughtered?

I actually have a legitimate question. So, the gung-ho feminists serving in the United States military like to use the IDF as an example of why women deserve the right to go to combat. I was wondering what your first hand opinion was, does the IDF suck with women in combat or is it the same? We all know it's not going to be better.

Why isn't your gun thingie marked
>PEW
>PEW PEW PEW
>NO PEW

is that a golani beret or are you in tironut/jobnik?

נדב בראון?

Why are you kike Mf'ers so incredibly infatuated with niggers?

Jew

there are actually automated elevators that go one up/down one floor for the entire Saturday/holiday.
as long as they don't touch the door while it moves it's all clear.
although some will still take the stairs.

hadera my friend

Tavor? Why no Tavor?

David?

describe your feeling about a kbar duck

GOGOGOGO

Here: youtube.com/watch?v=q5vAt5RA4YU

Lol I thought this dude I was working with was just bull shitting me

As a practitioner of Krav Maga, I have never seen the use of the rifle as a melee weapon. Have you encountered any situation that demanded you do so? What do you have to do to get yourself in a situation where you are out of ammunition, and the enemy is within sneezing distance?

Mission report December 16th 1991

Doesn't matter. Show tits

it's like visiting russia and ethiopia simultaneously

If im a US citizen, could I still join? If so how would one go about that?
Btw, prior Marine here

You totally just want to kill people

Please let me trade Uniforms with you :(

>>6878006527800652006526522>>68780065287800652800652065252>>6878006527800652006526522>>68780065287800652800652065252>>6878006527800652006526522>>68780065287800652800652065252>>6878006527800652006526522>>68780065287800652800652065252>>6878006527800652006526522>>68780065287800652800652065252>>68780065278006

Jobnik motherfucker, תשפצר את המחסנית שלך יא אוכל חינם
He's a pencil pushing good for nothing desk jockey, don't you dare call yourself a soldier

A good friend of mine was clearing out houses in Iraq years ago. Once when he kicked in a door there was a man literally right behind it. When he went to fire his weapon the round didn't go off (turned out to be a bad primer) so he slammed the barrel of his rifle into the man's chest and impaled him with it. The raghead got off a shot at my friend but it luckily went through his arm without hitting any bones. Craziest shit I have ever heard.

What's it like getting to put the fun switch on auto and hosing down a bunch of sand people?

But really though.. how would one join or is it even possible?

What do you think about the rapefugees? Do you think it's the suicide of europe?

I'm not op bro

are you jewish?
it matters

Are jews really trying to take over the world?

>trying
no

I mean...I could be...

Is your mission simple?, did u take em out?

can you get a note from a rabbi saying that you are Jewish?

How does someone fake being jewish? Is it possible?

I love Israeli's

[spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler]

You're a fucking pog. Look at that relic you're carrying. We might as well talk to any foreigner who works in a cubicle. Kys

idf - Israeli defense force - m16 - woodland camo - are you stupid ?

Let's say I could, then what?

Why is israel is falling on so much media traps set by palestinians?

How the fuck can you call yourself a soldier when you're clearly a jobnik who has done rookie training with a weapon?

Hes not a combat soldier, more like the autistic kids they let file papers so he won't feel left out.
You bring shame to us all OP, i did not fight wars for this faggotry

[spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler] [/spoiler]

I am moving to Israel to do my service, they wanted me to get a note from a rabbi to check if I am jewish.
mahal-idf-volunteers.org/
nbn.org.il/aliyahpedia/army-national-service/idf-sherut-leumi/machal-volunteers-in-the-idf/

Hope you stay safe out there bud. Fuck up some mudslimes for us.