wake and bake anyone? Eating some breakfast then firing this bad boy up

What are you having for breakfast?

wawa

What the fuck's wawa?

What vaporizer is that? Is it any good?

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT A WAWA IS

sandwich game is weak

You're not from Philly

i cant believe you are eating before you have your breakfast bong.

>softcock

Hey man

Magic Flight Launch Box. Yes

Yes becuase I dont want to get hungry as fuck and eat everything in sight.

Yo

Hey fuck you Philly fag yer fuckin garbage. Boston is where its at. GO SOX!

I'm not even sure which is worse, feminists or these motherfucking junkies who think that they're cool because they do drugs. Maybe instead of spending money on that shit you could spend it on something that might actually make you grow as a person? Go abroad, buy a house. Fucking loser.

0/10 B8

You're pretty grumpy. Here's a pic of some cats. I've gone abroad and I own a house.. But thanks for the words of encouragement.

10/10 response. I like you.

Thanks. Have a Stoner Comic

Yih!

that looks terrible, but enjoy famalam

showers are great when you're high

fock yea op

Is buying a vaporizer worth the money? I want to have a pretty good one, but not sure if I want to spend so much money on it

you need to work on your rolling skills

so why breakfast before the bake? i always wake bake and brekkk. cooking when high feels like chemistry

Get a MFLB. You'll use so much less herb and it hits harder too. 10/10 would reccomend

its a different high, some like it some dont. the mflb is one of the cheapest and also one of the best, but its quite hard to use at first.

Meh dont want hunger getting int the way of the experience.

I've never thought of it this way OP. It's 12am here and I'm about to go to bed but I will try this tomorrow.

are these any good?

I had this last night. I was tripping pretty good. I'm gonna have some more tonight :)

Yes those brownies are magical brownies. Home Made with 1/4oz of dank

smoking weed for 3 decades protipp: you are a fool

Meh, I'd stay away from that... looks gimicky. Get an arizer extreme q or volcano for desktop rigs.

Delicious

Ok DBZ side villan

I'm considering getting one of these. Has anyone tried it? Is it a good high?

Yeah, I died. 0/10 waste of time.

About to pack a bowl right now.

God I hate stoners. And I even smoke weed myself since many years

Making business plans to open a legal dispensary,
where should I start one in the USA? Colorado, California seem like the hippie states with a lot of white people who smoke.
What places have affordable rents, have a low risk of getting robbed and could make you money?

From my understanding, even though weed is legal in some states, it's still illegal federal wide, so you can't use banks n shit to deposit your money, right?

here is your (you), now get out

Are you high...man?

Thank you, my day is complete

Naw, I only think stoner culture is pathetic and it makes those anons look like they're 14 or something.

is there something you want to talk about user

I'm in 215, wanna chill?

Post more Stoner comics

The Magic Flight is the best portable out there. People poo poo it because it has a technique...

gettin woke and Sup Forumsoke before work