These little fucking chinks are ruining GTA Online on PC and I've just about HAD IT!

These little fucking chinks are ruining GTA Online on PC and I've just about HAD IT!

I just escaped out of a long string of fuckstrating missions and lobbies on GTA and Ho-Lee-Fuk: Chinese children are RUINING GTA Online

For starters, there is about three spineless dog-eaters for every civilized, western player. They simply outnumber us. I don't know where this rush of rice niggers came from, but I saw it all happen over the course of about a month. Suddenly the 'BobRoss420's and 'Pussy-Crusher's became replaced by 'Yingjwe49's and 'Ginwow's. They have infiltrated ALL servers and actively team up against honest, white players (they especially hate the black players but dont we all) Even if you find a seemingly good server with friendly people, the Chinese terrorists will invade sooner or later (sooner). Masses of ISIS-looking-motherfuckers, some barfing out that lemonhead language occasionally (voices proving they are children), traveling in packs of tastleess neon cars, fucking up everybody's shit...

On top of this, you get an eggroll in your lobby for a mission and you are fucked, might as well quit before you start cause that yellow devil is going to run rogue and get himself killed quickly with no one to back his stupid ass up. Try to give the panhead some constructive criticism when the mission KEEPS failing and all he types back is "□□□□□□□□□□□□□□" These people... they just don't care..

I have no issues with gooks IRL but fuckin A man nothing gets my blood to a boil like some Chinese children in GTA. Months ago, not many players shot eachother on sight. Not many were ruthless assholes who only griefed. Many servers had friendly swap meets, hilarious RPing, and just entertaining shenanigans. Now, it's back to the wild west. No one trusts anyone cause 2/3 of the player base are soy-sauce-chuggin barbarians who will shoot anyone who isn't yellow on sight. GTA V on PC was great, but now it's like playing on consoles all over again.

Get a life mate.

It's the same shit in Tf2 bro but with russians in the mix. I feel your pain.

>saying mate instead of m8

Get off the board m8.

get wrecked mate
not that guy but get fucked mate

Find it hard to believe y'all have peace online in PC. Xbone is a warzone... if you're getting your shit rekt by a bunch of kids that's just sad bro. Just grab a jet and spawn trap them all out of the lobby.

No, PC players are usually a lot more patient and rational than console (from my experience anyway switching over) GTA Online PC was a blast a few months ago: Servers of people pretending to be NPC drivers, organized skydiving with like 30 people, car shows, modded airport skateparks. All of these things I participated in many a time. But as of late a plague had swept across the servers... A red plague with yellow stars

>not many players shot each other on sight
What fucking game have you been playing

Uhh... GTA Online... On PC... For a good two years now... a lot... and yeah I stand by what I said

Yeah that shits prob over. Peace lasted about two days on 360. I thought maybe when we got the Xbone version there would be less kids, more chill niggas but nah still warzones. I just stay in an F16 in open lobby.

>I just stay in an F16 in open lobby.

Shame. Yeah GTA Online PC was quality as fuck for about a year

trivial as fuck

isn't everything on Sup Forums trivial as fuck?

Welcome to the Grand theft auto experience.
My advice, always kill chinks on sight and pull every dick move there is, you know, like killing them after a mission/heist (if it's even possible to do that with one of those) or just spawn killing works.

FAHK YAU MADAH

FAHK AMERKAN

Lost. Saved for copypasta.

I R MAD CUZ MUH VIDYA GAYM HAZ BAD PLAYERZ

Die of super aids kid

I still have fun. Granted now my fun is just spawn killing some randoms until he turns passive on cause he shot missiles at my jet for no reason. I did find the casual lobbies more enjoyable where you could make friends and do every activity, and feel that's how the game was designed but it just can't be a reality. I think they should have two types of servers, one for fun and the other for warzone.

play an rts instead, better

>die
>super aids
>kid

edgelord

I play a lot of Total War and Rise of Nations

>edgelord
tumblr

?

On xbone its all little kids and niggers. I have literally never seen a yellowfag in all my time playing and I'm near rank 200.

But it's GTA for fucks sake. If you don't want conflict go play Roblox or some shit faggot.

>on pc
Get modz

>Xbone
>Never see Chinese players

well duh, of course you don't
Why haven't you ascended yet?

Chinks have hard ons for white people after their dictatorship ended because they saw they left behind in the tech world l
Use that to yoyr advantage

When I had $$$ I built a new gaming PC every three years. Fuck that shit. Fuck drivers. Fuck steam. Fuck my wallet.

>Fuck that shit
Fuck what? Upgrading every 3 years? That's not a necessity. And at least there's the option to keep up with modern games. Can't "upgrade" your console, but you buy the Playstation 4.5 or Xbox One.Five and pay $400 for what is basically a restrictive gaming-pc that will be outdated in a year, and far-outdated in three years (see: now)

>Fuck drivers.
lolwut? Come on, drivers are the thing that pissed you off? Simple software that only a fool would complain about having to install

>Fuck Steam
Fuck amazing sales
Fuck transparency
Fuck best game library currently
Fuck common sense

>Fuck my wallet
Bought an Xbox One? You already did m8

I'm not trying to say it's any better, but I'm a more casual gamer now and keeping my PC cool enough to OC and run all the newest games was frankly just a pain in the ass.
And maybe drivers are more simple lately, but ten years ago they were hell for a dumbass like me at least.

And I didn't buy my xbone. Nor did I buy this laptop. a gaming PC is a bit harder to stuff under your coat.

the only thing I miss is the piracy.

>And I didn't buy my xbone. Nor did I buy this laptop. a gaming PC is a bit harder to stuff under your coat.

Okay, what? Thread derailed

How did you sneak an Xbone under your coat? Do you wear a badass duster?

I'm a big fan of opportunistic theft. I'm not the type for planning, but if I see a golden moment I go for it. lets just say the planets aligned that day :)

You must explain yourself in a fashion that makes sense or everything will think you're full of shit and you gave microsoft all your moneyz

>be me about a year ago
>hoodie sunglasses
>mall parking lot
>see in back seat
>door locked but window cracked
>heroin friend has skinny arms
>he wanted to pawn but I gave him ounce of mids to let me keep.

He probably got caught on camera but he never heard from the cops or anything. For a few months i was shitting pants but feel safe now.

got a nice pairof headphones from teh same car but he kept those.

>I was only lookout. liar. faget.

and the laptop was what someone else left in class to go get food. nobody around. Run to trunk of car. Afraid to turn on for six months

I thought you stole it from some store. The fact that you just nigged it out of some poor guy's car makes me kinda hate you :^)

One less ten year old shouting faggot on live :DDDD