Sup Forums i did something bad last night. i got drunk and one of my best friends ended up fucking me...

Sup Forums i did something bad last night. i got drunk and one of my best friends ended up fucking me. i don't think my girlfriend will find out on her own. should i tell her Sup Forums ? will she dump me or does it help that i wasn't the one initiating/going the fucking ? it was a stupid thing to do,

Tell her, m8.

if she wont figure out, why bother risking it?

it may sound stupid but i do feel guilty about it, i don't know if it'll go away if i keep it a secret

She already knows you're gay m8

i don't believe i'm actually gay. i know how that sounds but it've never been attracted to guys or wanted to fuck one. it was a stupid drunk decision i made after we had a conversation about anal and his gf said she'd enver do it. ended up saying if it's not that bad why don't you do it. and A thing led to another

I believe she will eventually find out
So I think you should tell it to her
It's a serious mistake

Or you could altirnateviley kys, literalfagg

fucking kek

i'd prefer not to, but thanks

hahahahahahaha what a faggot

>altirnateviley
Okay, there are typos, then there's whatever the fuck that was. Did you have a stroke mid-typing?

I learned from experience just end it don't tell her what happended

Tell her OP, you'd be surprised how many girls are into that. maybe she'll want you to get fucked again but wants to watch this time.

Why does it have to be such a big deal? It's not really cheating if you were bottoming for a guy. Your gf might not understand that, so don't tell her, but you shouldn't feel bad about it.
Now tell us more in detail, what it felt like, and if it was pleasurable or not overall.

fuck hookers from now on, they do anal

your a fucking loser, you knew it was bad and you using drinks as an excuse. feel fucking bad for being a piece of shit .

>altirnateviley

are you mentally retarded or something?

You're a faggot now

Tell her man. If you guys are serious and you want to be together for a long time, tell her. It may be awkward at first but girls cone around to honesty but the longer you wait will be your down fall.

this

is that true ? i don't have alot of experience with the subject but does being a botttom really doesn't count as cheating ?

and it was pleasurable overall, he did het tough near the end but i kinda liked it it guess. i did feel extremely embaressed his gf was there, i asked her not too watch.

OP are you a female lesbian or 'straight' guy?

i'm a straight guy

i've been thinking this too, still afraid of her reaction though

well in that case I have news for you. If you enjoyed getting fucked in the arse, you are categorically a faggot.

news flash basicly EVERY guy would like it if it happened because prostate ? atleast physicly they would guess we're all faggots

kek keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better

I think cheating is when you do something you'd do with your gf with someone else. Like if you fucked someone, it would be just like you're fucking your gf with someone in her place. When you get fucked by a dick, it's entirely different, as your gf isn't even capable of fucking you.
If it felt good, there's no need to be ashamed of anything, prostate simulation is goat. I'd even advise you to experiment with bottoming further once you make peace with this encounter.

i'm not planning on doing it again, i still feel guitly, but if it's true that i didn't cheat that would be a load off for me

Well it's not like there's a universal set of rules on cheating, but I don't think this counts. It just doesn't make sense for me to call something like this "cheating"

so his gf watched you get fucked like a littel whore ? also did he seed you ?

yeah his gf watched, felt awkward. dirty even.

did he "seed" me? i don't even know what that is

I think he means did he cum inside

Did the guy talk to you while fucking? What position did you do?

Sorry to break it to ya

You are gay

yeah, that's not how one thing leads to another..... dafuk kinda of homo planet are you from?

you gay (or bi) nikka

oh. ehm.. yeah. i didn't really want that tbh i thought he'd wear a condom, i even thought he did wear one at the start but i later noticed that he did cum inside me

He has a girlfriend, so bi at best, gays aren't known for having girlfriends

there are many who haven't come out and have gfs

sounds like your friend was really into this. have you talked to him since?

Not coming out, and not even realizing attraction for men aren't the same thing. Actual gays know they're gay since kindergarten

statement is so invalid, what about Elton John?

he did, but not that much. just told me how tight i felt a few times. bafcame a bit more vocal at then end telling me to take it etc.
we just did doggysyle kinda.
but after a while he pushed my head down so i was more bent over.

Dude...thats pretty gay

Dude...you got fucked by a guy and liked it. You are gay.

yeah... so he seeded you, you're basicly his bitch now OP, it's a dominance thing, he claimed your ass

is this OP? looks like bait to me

No, no sir you are not

Faggot

Its done eaither you stfu and hope for the best or tell her and get dumped and go hunting for pussy, take a decision

this

yeah that was me (OP)

i did mention before he got rough at the end. but it's kinda irrelevant, this thread is about how my gf would feel about it and if i should tell her or not.

No definitely kys. Trust me it's the only way now

Hey doggystyle is probably the least gay position. You didn't even have to look at him, it's like you just assumed the position, and got your prostate stimulated a bit, not really engaging in fucking that much.
All the more reason not to consider this cheating

you should tell her after you fucked her ass good.
like. *Hey, about asses, funny story. Mah brah and I was speaking and one thing led to another, I got fucked in the ass and kinda liked it. Should we get a strapon?*

Just tell her, that you were even able to cheat on her means the relationship would never last. Besides, these things ALWAYS come out eventually, without exception, better you get it over with now then she hears it 6 months from now from a friend of a friend.

Sure. This thread is about your feminine faggot fantasy, nothing more.

Gettin fucked by a dude is not cheatin... don't be such a pussy just don't tell her. I was in a similar situation. I met this guy and he liked my ass mucho. I was always interested in anal stimulation so I let him fuck my ass. I enjoyed so much that I let him cum in my ass too. Never told my GF and guess what we still happy together. No faggotry no nothing. Trying Anal once doesn't make you gay or something. A lot of guys here are just insecure und teens.

DON"T tell her if you are convinced you aren't gay. It is a guarantee she will dump you. No girl wants to be with a guy that enjoys getting fucked in the arse

dubbs!!!!! means truth!

>Gettin fucked by a dude is not cheatin... don't be such a pussy just don't tell her. I was in a similar situation. I met this guy and he liked my ass mucho. I was always interested in anal stimulation so I let him fuck my ass. I enjoyed so much that I let him cum in my ass too. Never told my GF and guess what we still happy together. No faggotry no nothing. Trying Anal once doesn't make you gay or something. A lot of guys here are just insecure und teens

This is either bait or literally the biggest faggot I've ever ran into on this site.

this kek

>2 loads off

> i later noticed that he did cum inside me

how did you notice later ?

fucking kek

>we're all faggots

this is true of Sup Forums

How are there so many deluded cucks in this thread.

I'm sorry but letting a dude fuck your ass IS gay and IS fucking cheating. Holy shit. Is this modern masculinity in action?

i don't get it

>this thread is about how my gf would feel about it
ahe need a man so probably she will dump you for being a fucking degenerate, you are not a man anymore. Tbh you should kill yourself

what she doesnt know won't hurt her, and for the sake of your relationship you shoudln't say anything, but DONT be a tool and do it again, learn from this moment and realise that you are a fucking dickhead cheater. dont do it again

>ctrl-f
>pictures
>0 of 0

holy shit Sup Forums

OP POST SOME GOD DAMN HELL ASS PICTURES OF YOURSELF AND YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND

Samefags, including OP.

OP here. A wet fart

Probably because the guy's cum started dripping out

he wasn't the smallest guy so i didn't like.. "close up" immediately atleast that's my guess because later when i got home my my boxers were soaked and really smelled like cum

i cheated on my girlfriend (with a girl) like a week ago and was overwhelmed with guilt. like eating me alive guilt. almost told her but now, literally 5 days later i feel nothing.

not OP

You probably should have told her, you'll regret it later when it eventually comes out. Also if you cheated on her you obviously aren't meant to live happily ever after anyway. Break up and find someone new.

getting bottomed isn't cheating. he didn't do any fucking, just took it like llittle bitch.

I second that!

you guys are fucking stupid he's not talking to op

This is like the Bill Clinton defense

First of you little faggot, getting fucked in ass is not only homo as fuck it's still cheating. But that doesn't matter because I wasn't replying to OP you autistic retard.

Don't worry the guilt will go away, I know from experience.

kek not understanding the prostate in 2016

post pics of your new boyfriend faggot

No need to tell her. It was just sex, you don't love her. As long as she didn't give you some type of std that you could pass on to your girl.

>kek not understanding the prostate in 2016

You're a terrible troll but i'll bite anyway.
Sitting down and letting a man fuck you in the arse is blatantly cheating, by your logic a women could never cheat on a man because she's just a hole.

You're essentially a cuck.

hard to happen if you pass out after 2 beers.

I've never been drunk enough to lose control of my actions. This is something you both wanted to do. You are weak. Tell her and let her break up with you, you weak piece of shit.

This, watched hubby give a guy head one time and it was super hot!

most of the guys giving advice here NEVER even had a Girlfriend so please OP don't take advice from virgins. Make up your own mind.... and don't tell her.

Of course you shoukd tell her user. You have aids now. You wanna kill her?

you are way out if it aren't you?

You don't understand. Just like a dude getting fucked isn't cheating, a girl scissoring isn't either. She didn't replace you with someone else, she did something she couldn't do with you. There wasn't someone else in his girlfriend's position, he had an entirely different kind of Intercourse, so he didn't cheat on her

what if a woman enjoys being fucked in the arse?? Does that make her a faggot? (Need to know)

Swingers. Your logic is flawed.

>Getting fucked in the ass mucho
>No fagottry no nothing

yeah OP, more proof is that HIS gf watched you take it like a girl even after you asked not to watch. so yours might like it too, though i guess it's not completely the same seeing her guy is the one dominationg you. even seeding you. while you'd be basicly a girl friend to your gf