Itt: post art with subliminal message and we guess what it's telling us

Itt: post art with subliminal message and we guess what it's telling us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cxUuU1jwMgM
youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SMOKEEEEE

that if op had waited 1 more sec he would of gotten satanic trips!!

Smoking kills. Vape instead

Smoking kills. Every time you smoke you get a bit closer to death. It's like the cigarettes are smoking you and each cig is a drag.

Zebra milk is harmful when making a grilled cheese, or any dairy product for that matter

Vaccines cause autism

this
But also that Zebras are dicks because cock head

It is only an image

It's not a pipe, it's a picture of a pipe.
Think about what you see in front of you.

Easy
>teamwork

niggers can't swim

What a fucking faggot...

>3k by 2k resolution for a blurry image
user please

U smek, you are become ciger

>white supremacy

Niggers tries to steal phone, pretends to be the victim when about to get shot. That image is basically a visual representation of BLM and what it started.

Her hairpiece represents United States of America

GIVE IT BACK

People are obsessed with TV?

\//\

This fucking thread hahahah

10/10

Secretly tobacco companies are making cigarettes more toxic than they would have been naturally. All with the intent of trying to kill us, so they can harvest our fingers. They use the remainder of the bodies as fertilizer for the tobacco plants, because it's a lot cheaper that way. The big tobacco companies are actually in cahoots with a huge alien race of what they call "Tabaccians". They're long slender pure white "paper" skin, with orange tipped fingers and leafs of tobacco as hair. The tobacco companies sell the fingers to these aliens, they smoke them, which then causes them to die over the course of a few years usually due to some kind of cancer. Then the tobacco companies chop off the fingers of the tobaccians, and sell them to the people of high society back on earth as a "more naturally grown" tobacco. The remainder of the bodies of the Tobaccians are fed to Tobaccian slave children (that's why they grow so tall). Then the cycle just continues until the tobaccians stop selling their people as slaves.
It really is a fucked up world we live in.

Finally somone tells the truth.

life...uh...finds a way

Kek

Perception Vs. Reality

Pipe isn't actually a pipe, but the image of one.

You can apply that to everything, and in doing so, you realize how much you dont actually know.

This image should count as college credit towards a fucking philosophy degree.

WHAT THE FUCK

You smoke the cigarettes until the cigarettes start smoking you

The cigarettes control you and you're destroying your body.
>so deep wow

>since 1488

Holy fuck lmao. I didn't notice that before. Thanks Dmitry.

>Not art, but surely there's a message.

The media is utilizing sex and abusive methods to get attention while being trapped in their ideological echo chamber.
>also fuck you tmnt is real

what does it mean!?

Athiests actually believe that there was nothing and then all a sudden there was everything. Just like that. Topkek!

>since 1488
Kek

all the black kids didn't pass

Smoke cigs
Everybody likes grilled cheese
Genius book cover
Pure cancer
Bad photoshop

This thread goes deep

KEK

immediatly send this to a vaping friend

>he would of
>would of
>of

Would have. Would've. Sounds like "would of", you illiterate nigger.

eric frenza's botched circumcision is no laughing matter

I mean, half of them must have passed, if you catch my drift

The message is "Oh, wouldn't it look weird if the cigarette and the person switched places?!" A bunch of art does this, nothing special.

We should not have intercourse with pregnant women, the penis could reach the child if it's too long

it means that you're a faggot

If you smoke your cigs will smell like fingers

This has no meaning. Someone just fucked around in photoshop.

The passage of time is linear and moving forward, everyone will grow old. But, only when you look back on past events will you realize that time has left you behind. Never again will we be kids, who area in the first grade. We are doomed to move forward along a dark road without headlights, hoping not to crash. Only able to look back upon memories years after they've happened. We were all first graders once, but only the whiteys made it to highschool.

OP you realize there is nothing subliminal about the pic you posted. it is trite, blatant, and fucking stupid

This.

The people don't control their smoking addictions. The smoking addictions control the people.

>Putin poster on wall

Moar?

underrated

At first I I just saw the paragraph and was like oh look some pretentious art faggot dropped in but then....I read it and just...what the fuck am I reading ?
X pls go.

ITT: Shallow people.

I hate when faggots comment on everything in the thread like anyone really cares for them to critique the entire fucking thread
Get the fuck out loser neckbeard faggot

>So strong, yet sweats like hell from pulling just one weight.

Kek

OH SHIT ! WHAT THE FUCK ???

News reporters distract people and use information collected from frauds and slow idiots, and the entire thing is fucking insane.

The large intestine is separate from the rest of the digestive system and is only about a decimeter long.

You don't need a brain to believe in god.

The message of this pic is that DMT turns everyone into faithful retards

That I want to be the woman on the ground sucking the fem-cock?

Throw flowers, not molotovs. Hippie shit art.

The message of this pic is that all of banksy's art is just stupid thoughtless edgy provocation with no real message behind it

youtube.com/watch?v=cxUuU1jwMgM

youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8

kek

>post art with subliminal message
>subliminal message
>subliminal

That's about as subliminal as a nuclear bomb.

Fuck out of here retard

Don't do acid around your family

Maybe he only wants to add one post to the limit.

If you believe, you're retarded.
The picture said it not me.

true, it's a very bad idea and they will know something is up when you are all watching a movie but you can't even see the tv screen

Don't buy bad quality imported flowers from China, you'll regret it