Im considering buying doom today

Im considering buying doom today.
What are your honest thoughts of it?

super fun, not worth $60.

got it at cdkeys dot com for $40 via paypal.
only played multiplayer once so far, but on second play-through of singleplayer

Graphics could be better. Sweet game btw

idk m8 i never buy games... i usually download the cracked ones...

Doom sucks. Buy Homefront instead. Seriously and underrated game

It's good

very fun game, you can get it at a descent price now , check g2a or instant-gaming. Multiplayer is shit but that doesnt matter as story mode is amazing

buy me a copy and I'll tell you my thoughts?

[email protected]

Gets boring super quick.

I see it for $40 online. Should I buy?

yes you should and you should give me a copy please.

[email protected]

$40 seems fair. (Btw, it's "40$" not "$40")

If you roll trips to this reply, I will

It's probably one of the more fun shooters out there right now. The multiplayer is hit or miss, but the single player is pretty good.

[email protected]

trips!

as in super repetitive?

trips.

[email protected]

Worth it
Not th GOTY, but it s a solid action packed old school FPS, and was long overdue, really a good fresh thing after all the CoD clones.
Just... Don t rate it on the multi

[email protected]

[email protected]

Sorry user. Timing wasn't on your side this time

777-

[email protected]

777--

[email protected]

its so fucking good homeboy; me and my girl literally fight over whose using the ps4 to play it

[email protected]

[email protected]

>ps4

It's a disgrace to the Doom series. You are better off playing one of the original games. They are cheaper, more fun, better soundtracks, and much more replay value. I got bored of the new Doom before I finished my first playthrough.

[email protected]

God, I wish my girlfriend would play games. I gave her the controller, and as soon as she saw her first possessed, she squealed and dropped the controller. So fucking annoying

Fucking amazing single player campaign. Meh multiplayer.

not the guy but ill roll trips to burn him.

>WINRAR

You have to deliver now Sup Forumsro! Please be basedgod!

Single player is good.

But like most games, just wait until the GOTY edition is on the summer steam sale for $20 in a year or two.

Unless you care about multiplayer. In which case Doom is shit for that. Or you're a teenager and waiting that long seems like an eternity.

bastard...

whats wrong with a ps4? I prefer playstation over xbox and pc. I grew up on sega and ps1 and ps1 i stuck with

its definitely symbol first for every currency

It's a damn good game.

Multiplayer is boring crap, but the single player is great.

Movement and guns feel great and killing horde after horde never really gets old.

not my fault i could winrar

for PC it's tons of fun, + a lot of exploration if you want to find the secrets.

>Winrar!

Congrats Sup Forumsro

its kinda hard watching her play bc she has arthritis and carpool tunnel in her hands so after like an hour she cant really aim or anything and it's painful to watch. but w.e she enjoys it.

but i get what you mean though

>Winrar

Check'm

the beta was more than enough of doom 2016 for me.
i'm glad i didn't buy it.

It's fun as shit. If you enjoy brutal violence and fast paced game play then you'll like it.

Homeboy, we have a winrar here: >Better deliver

the soundtrack is great, the gameplay fast and adrenalinic ( at least on the higher difficulty settings) the gunplay is fant5astic

>good game
>home front
Choose one.
Everyone goes on about how good the story is. It's just Red Dawn. Watch that movie, it's better than a boring typical Fps.

This unless you're buying it on console. If that's the case you'll probably love it.

>winrar