FNX45
Sub2k 9mm
Wasr10 x39
Over 10k rounds of ammo.

Mossberg cruiser
Bushmaster ar15
Walther ppk/s
Walther p99

I have 28. Most are collectors items I inherited, but I do have a concealed carry permit and carry a Glock 27 daily. Very few of the guns I have I have ever shot, mostly just really old stuff for display.

Nice try, ATF agent. I own zero guns since that tragic boating accident.

Sig pro 2340 .357 sig
Hkp2000sk .40
Beretta xtrema 2 12ga
Sig ar15
Walther p22
M1 carbine .30
Glock 22 .40

All of us

Few AR's
AK
M1A
Rem. 597 .22
Savage 110b
1911's (Lots of 1911's)
CZ P-01
HK USP .45
HK P30L
Sig P228
Mossberg 590 12 ga.
Ruger SR9C
Browning Hi-Power (1973)
Beretta M9

I'm probably forgetting stuff.

Fuck you no-gun cucks.

I own one 9mm smith and wesson.

And the only permit i need for it is THE SECOND AMENDMENT BABY AMERICAAAAAAAAA FUCK YEAH

Colt AR-15 LE (5.56)
Sig P226 Tac Ops
Ruger 10/22 Takedown
Ruger 22/45
Old ass Marlin scout rifle (22 short)

None, because my confidence and masculinity don't rely on owning a giant metal death penis.

Also, picking up a Marlin Guide Gun and Stoeger Condor Outback from the store in a few days.

Actually, that pretty well sums up my image of most Sup Forumstards.

Remington VTR in .308
Marlin 336 30-30
HR .243 heavy barrel comp conversion
Marlin Camp 9
Mossberg MVP 5.56
Colt AR slidefire edition
Mossberg Silver Pigeon
Beretta A400 XCEL
Remington 870

Berreta M9
Beretta 92fs
Beretta px4 subcompact
Beretta tomcat
Beretta Neos
S&W 3906 shares mags with the Camp 9
Ruger SR9C
Ruger lc9s pro
List is incomplete, these are the ones I shoot regularly enough to remember.

None cause it's illegal over here.

Meeeee

Beretta 96a1
GLOCK 19

I live in a civilized country. We have no need/use for privat weapons.

if i can figure out the laws in PA i'll buy a mosin as my first

That's a good sheep, keep thinking that ;)

I have a big penis I don't need an ego boost

You don't need a big penis to own guns, that joke is so rotted out, corny, and not even true...very original though bravo!!!

Leave your fantasies out of it, k?

Ruger .38 LCP
Semi-Auto 12 Gauge Mossberg

Shitty family photo.

Holding off any future purchases till I get a place where I can bolt a safe to the floor. Having 3 in just hard cases makes me anxious even though the are well concealed in my closet.

I agree you don't need a big penis to own a gun you need a small one.

I wish I could, but the wonderful United Kingdom Emirates doesn't allow such tomfoolery. I've got a pretty good Super Soaker though so I'm good on the home defence front.

>Giant metal death penis
Now i want one even more

OOOOOHHHH wow another original one!!! I got a steady solid 8 incher and I own guns...your excuse for not owning a gun in invalid...btw the second time you made that joke it was even funnier 10/10

m48
& 12 gauge

Damn, I feel sorry for all you cowardly fucks living in fear of the world. Put down your fucking steel dildos and talk to people. Maybe you'll learn something. Pathetic faggots, all of you.

I live in switzerland. I have my stgw90 aka. Sig550 at home from my army service time. Never touched it since then. I don't feel the need to boost my ego with stuff like that. Also almost households with adult males that have served in the army have the same rifle at home and still we have one of the lowest weapon related crime rates, if not the lowest in the world. Cuz we're civilized.

EVERY TRUE FAGGOT OWNS A GUN.

U scared whiteboi?

Not particularly. Certainly not as scared as you are.

u anti gun people are a joke. you really are. you go against logic and common sense. you're all less than shit

Muzzle loader 52 from some random armory
Smith and Wesson 357
Springfield 9mm XD
Hi Point 40 handgun.

I dont know a lot of the technical terms. I'm also a Liberal lefty who wants more gun control.

and by the way i don't own guns or really want one. i just think the people that want em should have em

I have a lot of old Bolt Action rifles.

Nigger

Ha, I make a fortune shooting comp every year, fear my easy money faggot.

Do want to hang on the wall

5. Two hand guns, two rifles, and one shot gun.

Kys you fucking cuck

Izzat sum Deagle brand Deagle?

>people who want them should have them.

Ok

None. I'm not american.

Deaglebro?

U just a racist little bitch, scared of guns, what a faggot...

Here's a pic of what I used to have, but sadly I lost all my guns in a tragic boating accident

I own a 9mm S&W
2X S&W .38 snub nose revolvers
12 guage and 20 gauge shotguns

Planning on buying either an AR-15 or a FNX-45 pistol this summer.

A boating accident where you committed a felony?

I own two: a 1911 in .45 ACP and an AR-15 in 5.56. I lived in Reno for school and I moved down to California with both of them pretty smoothly.

Because you can keep niggers from obtaining guns right? Just like you can keep them from obtaining drugs right? Write some words on a piece of paper (laws) and magically niggers stop acting like niggers and dealing in illegal goods!

Love my freedums

Nice gun
Stupid tattoo

this guy

>Sig Sauer P220 .45, Ruger GP100 series .357, and a little Ruger LC9 that I don't even really like that much. Those first two are on the god tier though.

It's not a stupid tattoo to me, it's very significant date that I have tattooed across both hands.

Statistically it would lower the amount of guns available, this would increase the price to buy from dealers, not all niggers have a lot of money, which will lead to them strongarming, or robbing gun dealers. These crime will be easier to track because in that event, when gun sales are involved, someone will likely get shot. This will be better to trace the illegal fuckers who sell them. Less guns means less guns. Only fucking retards like you would thing controlling the sale of guns, and reducing their quantities, would lead to more evil people having guns. In short fuck you

Is it the date that you decided to permanently disqualify yourself from the majority of high paying careers?

I'm self employed.

Fucking kek, and true.

Not to mention the niggers who deal in the market like that are all ready under watch by task forces. This will let police focus on illegally obtained guns, rather than having to worry about guns bought from a cornerstone in the hood.

Three currently. Wanna buy more, maybe a WASR or PTR but I'm, headed to uni soon.

Dealing drugs doesn't count as employees

nope i don't, although i want to

anyone got a number for me, how much it would cost to have some solid guns and rifles plus ammo at home?

enough for 5 years of war. also what would you recommend?

Gun ownership negatively correlates across all industrialized nations according to the UN. More guns = lower murder rate when averaging across all nations the UN recognizes as industrialized nations.

But why look at facts when you can just be a faggot that pulls opinions straight from your asshole and makes decisions 100% based on emotion, not logic?

none because canada

>are all ready under watch by task forces

What kind of fucking fantasy land do you live in?

please start trading. you sure understand how to analyze this data.

I do understand how to analyze it. See the negatively sloped trend line? That is the best fit line for all the points. The negative slope means more guns = less murder.

Sorry you can't into math

Nice 5 year old graph there, youre just as uncredible using that slog. The problem areas with low gun per population are all cartel hot spots or places with large crime organizations, most of which have been proven time and time again to have corrupt governments who help them for bribes.

Go back to /k/ faggots

winchester, glock, shotgun, take yo pick, im a canadian farmer, i need em all, give me enough cash, i get you anything ya cuck

Glock 19 and 17? Combined with a akm?

Edit, says to current year, but this still has more variables that aren't taken into account retard.

But I'd rather talk guns with Sup Forumstards than with /k/ommandos.

It's a myth that guns are hard to get in Canada.

Watch this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=kyeE6Yx9lYI

I'll spoil the plot twist of this video. They are in Canada, not America, and buy an "assault rifle" (I hate that term) at a gas station.

>Imblying that isnt standard.

All he needs now is kevlar and helmet

Nigga, there are almost no laws regarding guns in PA. Especially regarding long guns. Just do some googling, where you can get in trouble is transporting. Getting your permit to carry makes it a ton easier as most no longer apply.

No you really don't kiddo.

Why would I have committed a felony?

>5 years old

It's from 2014.

crimeresearch.org/2014/03/comparing-murder-rates-across-countries/

2 .38/.357 Revolvers.

Wow, what a brilliant argument.

>calling it a .38/.357

All the faggots. None of us non-faggots.

Aug

that's why you should start trading.

i love it when people say things like: okay, we have 1 million guns and 10k murderes, and now let's see here we have 20 guns and 1 murder, so it clearly shows that more guns equals less murderers.

so please start trading, only through people like you professionals have an edge.

Nice

Too bad it has that dumb optic hard mounted to the gun. There are so many batter options today. It was pretty naive of them to permanently mount an optic to the gun.

I know that correlation doesn't = causation. I'm just posting factual data using the largest sample size possible (all industrialized nations) that flies 100% in the face of all the propaganda anti-gunners cram down our throats.

They all say making it harder to own guns decreases murde rates. The facts say otherwise.

The biggest indicator and highest correlating demographic with murder rates is poverty rate, not gun ownership rates.

You are still a faggot

that is a problem that solves itself if we let them have guns.

As though even the narcissistic most niggers don't spend their time in fear, LOL

>niggers get cuckolded by their women more than any other race

How many of you acutally use them, if so, how often?

Their birth rate outpaces their murder rate. Doesn't matter that Tyrone gets murdered by Jamal if Tyrone had 5 kids with Quandolisha and Wandolina and Shaquina.