Why women are subhuman?

Why women are subhuman?

Because you have autism

Because they're stupid

No, it's "why are woman subhuman".

Get the words in the right order, damn it!

Idk why, but we should start treating them as such

Because men allow them to be.

From the moment they're born, they're hand held through life and put on a pedestal. They're never forced to think for themselves, they never have to learn logic or reasoning.

They're given everything they need to survive and more.

Men do this because from a young age, they learn that women are these innocent harmless angels that need white knighted and protected. They're all just beautiful little angels.

Society did this to women. People aren't born that useless and stupid, it's how they're raised.

You guys are sick...

/thread

>>facebook

idk man i enjoy women

No one said they don't enjoy women. They feel good to stick your dick inside.

We're talking about why they're sub-human cum dumpsters.

>This exactly. Its not that they are not human its just that they don't have nearly the value that a man does in society yet most people insist on them having equal rights. Even though they aren't not equipped with the logic or self-awareness to make informed decisions about things like voting and they aren't conditioned to be as worthwhile in the workplace as a man. Life would be better for everyone, women included if women stayed home and took care of the house and raised the children.

because they're women.

Living in a world created by men. Women are seriously weaker physically/mentally by nature, so don't go there.

Forreal

I wish that season of survivor that I cited in the picture wasn't in Dutch so that I could watch it.

I found a qt memegrill been talking for like 2 weeks and i guess i appreciate women a lil more
Am i a faggot now?

Yes, liking girls is feminine and therefore gay. I'm sorry user.

Desperation breeds creativity though, so if they were pampered and taken care of, it's really our fault that they're less inclined outside of the kitchen and bedroom.

Checkum

Shit i always knew there was something wrong with me

tits or gtfo

hahahahaha

Women are the ultimate "Freeloaders". They have everything required to soak off a mans successes.

First response is best response. Also, OP is an unacknowledged faggot.

/thread

Either way. The damage is done, we canĀ“t take their priviledges away nor suffocate Feminazism as it is now.

Because they grew up.

It seems you are the only subhuman here OP. Kill yourself.

because one has broken your heart. :(

>Implying we've tried
You can do just about anything, if you put your mind to it.

>2016
>Not accepting that women aren't people

What's your excuse?

brutal