Hey gyzz

hey gyzz

Continue

That's when you stop responding to her, dump her shit in your lawn, and never talk to her again. Ignore her texts and calls, and move on with your life. She's a dumb whore, and he can do better.

this
/thread
... except...
grovel for the lulz, so we can ridicule you, like she does.

That's the girl you're being cucked by? Holy shit OP, you're a huge faggot.

She looks like Sid from Ice Age.

What a massive faggot.

jesus fuck op , she looks like a gook pug. Tell the faggot he can his ugly ass bitch. jesus thats nasty

Whether this is real or not, the person being texted needs to man up, don't spill nudes or dumb shit, just drop anything and everything related to her from your life. She's a useless whore- that simple

You fucking beta. Dump her ass and make her beg to forgive YOU.

Also how are you getting cucked by this chick? She looks like a retarded seal.

My fucking god this is hilarious.
You let that fat chong turn you into a cuck.
How bad do you have to be at life?

Ew he can keep that ugly ass bitch

Weird how people can be this beta. I mean a chick cheats on you, you dump her and move on. There are literally billions of women out there. Why would you take abuse from one?

The one thing you don't do is take her back. Then, even worse than that mistake, let her be in an open relationship with you.

Then she flat out cucks you?? What the fuck? How do you even look at yourself in the mirror? Did you not have a dad to teach you how to be a man? Hell, half a man?

Never have kids. Kill yourself.

jesus

this oh my heyzeus crustmouse this

OP here, I always forgive her because she has a really nice personality. It just hurts a little to be honest when she does this

>nice personality
>cheats on you the whole time

top kek

>believing this is real

LITERALLY kys

>Im not mad anymore, just promise you wont do it again
Lol youre a fucking retard, fucking block her and shit, but dont continue that, holy fuck. Beta af.

Also ugly as all fuck

got more texts like these?

Dude im asian, and thats pretty low for even my asian standards. If youre white, you can get a better looking asian chick. Leave her.

i agree do what this man says not worth ur time plus she is beat as fuck get in the gym better ur self friend

So when are you gonna stop sucking Bernie's dick and become a man?
Sure feelin the bern, aren't we boys?

>believing this is real

LITERALLY kys's

i dont care if its real, i just want more

Does it even matter lol. Everythings bullshit here yet here we are.

It's not even the right font you idiots. Laughed pretty hard when I read someone say she was a "fat chong" though. So all in all, better than most threads