Say hello to mechanically separated chicken...

Say hello to mechanically separated chicken. It’s what all fast-food chicken is made from—things like chicken nuggets and patties. Also, the processed frozen chicken in the stores is made from it.

Basically, the entire chicken is smashed and pressed through a sieve—bones, eyes, guts, and all. it comes out looking like this.

There’s more: because it’s crawling with bacteria, it will be washed with ammonia, soaked in it, actually. Then, because it tastes gross, it will be reflavored artificially. Then, because it is weirdly pink, it will be dyed with artificial color.

But, hey, at least it tastes good, right?

High five, America!

That's tubby custard from Teletubbies.

Shitty tumblr meme, fuck off summerfag.

calm down PETA

>Inb4 tubby custard

Nigga dats frum tellitubbies. Dum wite boiiiiii

To be this autistic and actually believe that's what this is a picture of

1/10 i replied

So let me get this straight, even if this post is entirely fake.

The chicken parts is mashed into pasted, soaked in ammonia, then artificially flavored and dyed.

Since the chicken has no flavor, color, and shape, then what's the point of eating the chicken?

I am going to jizz

There's nothing wrong with pink slime. it uses all parts of the animals, why waste shit.
>you

Bacterial is good for you though
The weak will die

To allow it to be called chicken by law.
Otherwise it needs to be called something like "processed chicken flavored meat product"

Worst is how the chickens are raised before being processed. Stuffed with hormones.

Just like your mom

>the entire chicken is smashed and pressed through a sieve
No it isn't. All the marketable cuts (breast, wings, thighs and drumstick) are removed, packaged and sold as usual. The remainder (head, neck, rib cage and spine) are steam pressure-fed through the sieve along with skin and odd bits of cartilage to extract whatever traces of meat left. This is further processed and blended with emulsifiers, binders, antibacterials like ammonia, dyes and flavoring to make a protein paste that vaguely tastes like chicken. Can be used for pet food or as a value-adding filler for processed foods.

proteins

Actually this stuff looks delicious

Thank you, a winrar is you.

Is that why it tastes so good?

You know this gif is from "The Teletubies"?

Yeah, it does taste good

if its good enough for the teletubies its good enough for me

dude that's is tubby Custard from teletubbies

tabbi pudding!
Winke winke !

impressive. how knowest thou so much about the processing of otherwise unsalable chicken parts?

amazing how many b/tards know about teletubbies

i generally quit eating chicken long ago. also i've pretty much quit fast food period

Nigga das the tubby custard machine

So? I eat hotdogs too. And that's not all fast food chicken. There is some that is obviously fillet or fillet pieces. It was pretty sad when mcdonalds dropped their southern style for that buttermilk disaster tho

this thread makes me crave tendies

Even if this shit is true, I don't give a shit. Honestly, If it tastes good and won't literally kill me, it's going in my mouth.

what a shitty loop. am i supposed to just not notice the bottom part?

eating a grapefruit, mushrooms, grapes and a carrot atm.

i feel terrible for you disgusting freaks who eat garbage

That's awesome, the world we're living in is awesome!

I'm pretty certain that's just the shitty custard the Teletubbies eat.

>Say hello to mechanically separated chicken
You know that's not what that is... right?