Suggest a way of starting a Facebook conversation with a girl you don't know to well and not seen awkward

Suggest a way of starting a Facebook conversation with a girl you don't know to well and not seen awkward

wait for her to like one of your pics/links, then go from there

Don't be OP

I've got nothing to upload cus I'm afraid of what people might think not that I've got anything to be ashamed of but I've had a bad experience in the past

Op here
I really like her and i think she likes me back

It just that I didnt get much of a chance to see her face to face so Facebook is my only option

fucking loser. How about you go outside and meet some new people instead of creeping over grills who are unobtainable anyway

Yeah but I've never been so fond a girl before and Facebook is my only way of contact

love is dead, price of pussy is at an all time low, there's a million ways to meet new people let there you are with your oneitis over some bitch who barely knows you exists. Kill yourself you waste of potential

Just fucking say "hey" or "whats up" or something. If is interested in you in the slightest she will respond

She's been the first girl I've meet who I've been properly interested in:
1.Pretty natural redhead with blue eyes
2.Interesting personality
3.Seems like a fun person
4.Seems to not be a psychobitch like most other pretty girls
This kinda girl comes around once in a lifetime

And she's very tall which I like

you're a fucking retard if you think unicorns exsist. she's not special, she got railed by chad last night. and you think you have a chance when you're too awkward to even say hello? jesus christ

But how can I say something like that on Facebook if I barely know her.
It'll make me seem weird and desperate

no need pretending, they smell that shit from miles away.

She is kinda shy and i heard one of her friends say she was never with a man

Compliment her on a photo or a post. Just a nice, short compliment. Leave it at that. Then do it again next time she posts something you think is worth complimenting. Go slowly. Don't overdo it.

just say hello, do smalltalk. If she's interested you'll know

Just message her. If you dont have any other form of contact with her then its pretty much your only option. Just saying hey or whats up wont necessarily reek of desperation, but if she already thinks you are a desperate individual it will. Again, if she has any sort if interest in you, she will respond. (So most likely in this case she wont)

But in my brief face to face meeting with her she was interested and I made her laugh properly a few times in me and I friended her her on fb as soon as I got home

yeah be another beta orbiter and give her some extra validation for nothing

>new profile pic
>150 likes
>35 comments
>0 respect from her

I didn't come here for a cringe thread

try and get rejected 100+ times until you stop giving a fuck

Thanks might try that sounds like it'll work

Yeah no. Like its okay once. Or twice. But if you are genuinely trying to talk to a girl this wont cut it. And honestly it will weird them out and they will think you are a creep for liking all their posts and shit.

Fuck guys I really like her but I'm really not sure how to start a chat with her