Going to smoke first time weed on monday, anything i should know?

Going to smoke first time weed on monday, anything i should know?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pb-VeOzmD7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everyone reacts differently. I love it, others get really uncomfortable

You should know that approximately 1 in 3 people who smoke cannabis for the first time before age 21 develop homosexual tendencies within 2 years.

Dubdub confirmation

Breathe in nice and deep, hold it for a few seconds, breathe out, take it easy, put on some nice tunes (I like listening to Tool and Pearl Jam while baked), eat a pizza, and just be cool.

if you're heart starts beating fast, don't freak out, that's normal. Also, you probably won't get high the first time you smoke, but maybe the second time

OP here.. what paper should i use?

don't do any more than two hits since it's your first time. take too much too fast and you'll "green out," which you don't want

but yeah, one or two hits should do it. have plenty of snack foods around. listen to some chill music.

Take it easy, listen to chill music. If you feel like dying just breathe in deep a couple of times and just remember that you wont die from weed.

suck dont blow

Not really, just have a rad time.

Be outside on a pleasant day. Some music. And very important, some sweets. Candy bars, chocolate anything sugary. Not only will there be a change you crave for it. If you go bad, it is usually because your sugar levels are fucked. Get some sugar in your blood and your are back to being one happy stoner.

I personally use OCB Unbleached Kingsize.

This is good advice
Only be outside if you have somebody with you. It can be overwhelming the first time, and you don't want the paranoia to hit and be unable to get your key in the door.

I recommend making a shit ton of popcorn and watching cartoons.

listen to shpongle. its the most trippy music ever and it sounds awesome high ;)

>If you feel like dying just breathe in deep a couple of times and just remember that you wont die from weed.

this is important

if, by some small chance, you feel like you're dying... you're not.

OP here... i have 1.25g is it to much?

For your first time hell yes.

Well, by dutch standards it is. I have an international smoking career and quality varies wide

For your first time that might be too much.
Any pics of the weed?

No way to say. I'm a huge dude and smoke every day, and can get pleasantly buzzed off of crumbs.

Even if it turns out to be too much, just remind yourself that can't overdose and nobody has ever died. It may be uncomfortable and your heart may race, but just go with it

You don't have to smoke it all. Smoke a couple hits and continue later if you feel the need. Smoking too much in a short time can be bad for a first time. I personally smoked about .3g and had a great time. Don't smoke if you feel uncomfortable or anxious. Weed multiplies your current feeling.

That's one mickey for me.

Just be cool, dont be a fag. Listen to some music or watch some 70s shiw and chill

now that i think about it, that seems like a fun show to watch while stoned

side effects include turning into a faggot

i think it's too late for that for op

You might not feel anything the first couple time, but that's probably because your technique won't be there. Make sure to take a comfortable breath. You might feel a tickle in the back of your throat, but don't worry. Since it's your first time take it slow and in a moderate quantity; you don't want to pass out. I remember after the first couple times of not being able to get high I went ham and got too high. I had a panic attack. If you do, don't worry. It happens to the best of us. Personally, weed is my go to drug. It now relaxes me, but makes me super giddy at the same time. So I would give it a couple tries before you wright it off. Oh, one more thing I've come to learn: there is usually a peak somewhere in the 30min-1hr range. So smoke accordingly. Most importantly: enjoy the ride, b/ro.

It will take a bit to act (10-15 mins for me) so don't take too much because you think it's not working.
Also be prepared have enough food and drinks with you.

Why food?

One more thing. When I had my panic attack, I literally felt like I was going to die. I was begging my roommate to call 911. Fact: you can't OD on weed. Shit wasn't fun, but I went to bed and all was well in the morning.

Mfw I'm one of them

OP, how's the smell? Can i do it at home?

Death

Physiologically it lowers your blood pressure. Take your time moving around. If you stand up too fast blood may rush from your head and cause you to pass out briefly.

you'll get the munchies

Op here, where should i do it?

Basement chilling on cough playing vidya or watching movies first time.

couch*

fucking autocorrect

Where someone cant find you. If you live with your parents them you should of course go out somewhere like in the forest. If you are going out its better to have a buddy with you imo

Im doing it with 4 friends, 4 nerds non of us have ever done it before, 4 fgts in the woods smoking weed and eating pizza is kinda weird :(

just do it, faggot.

don't make me have to shove my fist up your crusty cunt and use your bloody carcass as a sock puppet, op.

Atleast you can't get pregnant with 3 other guys

Amen

Everyone is either weird or boring. Get over it.

First post, best post. My friends smoke the shit out of it. I get awkward and paranoid.

Don't forget to name someone Boromir.

Dirt weed gives you headaches, hope you spent money on it

bump

Also, you remember this is NOT like smoking a cigarette. You really need to inhale smoothly, hold as long as you can, then exhale slowly. If you can, re-read this whole thread right before you smoke as a reminder of everything.

Oh, BTW you will probably cough a lot, and laugh a lot. Be somewhere where you can make noise and either no one can here you, or no one cares. You should really make some connections soon.

Dont call the cops!
Snacks
Lots of waater

Dont forget some kind of liquid like water or soda!

Thank's my dudddesss

Here's your soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=pb-VeOzmD7c

remember to get it INTO your lungs, not your mouth. I've made that mistake many a time. try sucking the smoke into your mouth and THEN inhaling, mouth-to-lung. that's what i do to make sure it gets into your lungs. and don't fill your lungs all the way with smoke, only around 75%. then inhale clean air the rest of the way. that'll push the smoke deep into your lungs. i'm all outta weed, get blazed Sup Forumsro.

Smoked it 3 times myself, didn't feel a god damned thing. Don't give me shit about inhaling, I inhale. I smoke ciggies on the const.

>Going to smoke first time weed on monday, anything i should know?

Don't bother.

What a stunningly well thought out contribution....

aand dick

GOTEEEEEM

Nigga thats two completely different things; dragging cig smoke in vs inhaling; yo from experience u gotta imhale better

If sounds or other activities around you are freaking you out, just remember your brain will be on a seven second delay. It will take you a few seconds to realize and acknowledge what is happening.

Breathe it deep into your lungs, not your mouth. Take a small hit to start with and a bit of air with it.

And if it's a bong, put your finger on the damn air hole on the other side of the bowl or you won't get any smoke.