ez

No u

I like Eva too

Naruto: Weeabuden

Same as you OP

ghost in the shell

Berserk obviously

Fucking fantastic movie.

My favorite series is probably Cowboy Bebop. Berserk next, and then Evangelion after that.

Obligatory.

That's not an anime, thats a disney sitcom

Top fucking precent

I'm sad to say that I actually found that meme funny at one point.

you faggots THINK you watched Evangelion but you only saw substandard western dvd rips
get on my level profligates

missed the photo

Welcome to the NHK

eh, I really don't care that much about the visuals, 720p steams are perfectly sufficient. Speaking of, the western disc releases for eva were weird as fuck.

Hey slowfag, you only got them in May? They were out September 2015 to coincide Second Impact.

rosy campus life

FLCL is god-tier.

>second impact
third...

roll you faggots

rolling

k

Rolling

O thats easy OP. Sup Forums loves

Champloo and Bebop, both soundtracks at GOAT.

Rerolling

Kys

leggo

Reroll

Reroll X

Reroll XY

relll

rrrrollllllllll

Reroll XYZ

Honest reply here. I've always been that guy who shits on anime and called it for fags only. For nearly a decade I shunned it as though it were trash.

But fuck was I wrong. A few days ago a friend suggested Area 88 to get into it and fuck my life. That was one of the best shows(?) I've ever watched. I'm going through Ergo Proxy right now and the shit is choice.

I need more top fucking dope as shit tier anime movies/shows. Akira and Ghost in the Shell are next.

roll

I have two little sisters, this shit better not be too uncomfortable.

gits

oll

toll

Oh it will be.

Can't find any high res photos, this is the best I can do.

Rollin

Your lie in April should be on here

Serial Experiments Lain and Texnohlyze are both fantastic science fiction, especially if you like cyberpunk.

I hope they don't fuck up the new seasons
Also, as obvious as it might be. cowboy bebop.

rolling

mah nig

Rull

Fuck yes. There goes the rest of my day.

rell

roll
boiz

rell

Ping Pong the animation. Great soundtrack and storyline

TUMBLING DOWN

maison ikkoku.

loved it so much I actually read the manga. the only manga I've read other than nausicaa.

I'm also a big fan of the original robotech macross saga.

also here is greenwood is another. kind of prefer 80s-90s anime. bubblegum crisis ova is another from that era I love. kimagure orange road is yet another.

evangelion was cool though. I'm one of those who didn't like the ending. but still a blast. I was in high school when it first came out in the 90s.

fave anime movie?
totoro maybe?

as a kid I liked akira a lot. the original vampire hunter D.

great movie.

never seen this. I keep hearing good things.

YES

Ma nigga

if you don't mind the incest this is pretty much the best romance anime out there

roleng

damn I love this show. definitely not for everyone though.

I'm a big fan of Fate/Stay Night. But I like some of the peripheral things in the same universe even more, like Fate/Zero and Fate/Grand Order.

Eat shit

Why would I do that?

Berserk is my all time favorite anime, don't let this stop you from watching it but the anime only covers like 1/6th of the manga. It's so good I've started reading a manga for the first time.

Use to watch this as a 14 year old kid on Toonami, confused the hell out of me, but it was awesome

go watch maison ikkoku

What movie is this?

Sorry if it seems like I'm asking to spoonfed, but reverse google search didn't help. what show is that from?

gundam is by far my favorite

big o, incredible show

jin roh: wolf brigade

watch it. its pacing is a bit slow...but it's very atmospheric and moody.

Big O was the shit fam.

Jin roh

Good besides the cop out ending due to being cancelled

Thanks m8

Rolling

Tell me about it, I may try again now that I'm an "adult" because back then I could not figure out the story.

It's Big O, I remember it fondly as a young teen, unsure how it stood the test of time tho.

Maybe it's cuz I'm a normie, but I only liked gundam wing

Eva movies are sick

Blue submarine no. 6? Or something like that, it always gave me nightmares.

hey thats cool tho, gundam wing was the first one that i watched. i would recommend "gundam 00" if your interested in giving it another shot

Care to type out a quick summary of the ending? I don't even remember it

Just made this the other day.

youtube.com/watch?v=L2dEoFQmlZA

I don't see why not to roll

So many wasted babies to that cat looking girl.