Some random girl that messaged me. Dubs decides

Some random girl that messaged me. Dubs decides.

>my profile pic is me with a sandwich

you can have a piece of my sandwich if you let me have a piece o' dat ass

Fist me daddy

Stop sexually harassing me, you balloon-breasted harlot.

want nudes?

you can have a bite of my pennis

Please re roll. I would love to send that

send her a dick pic she obviously wants it

It's probably some guy fucking with you or its your lonely ass messaging yourself from some fake account you made up

rell

reroll

i hope you get cancer you cheecky cunt

roll

reroll

reroll

Maybe instead, I can take you out to lunch?

Only if I get some of your taco

Sure, but I'm having a slice of your fish pie for dessert

66 get

I hate niggers

reroll

what the fuck did you say about me you little bitch?

Let me see them tits

rolling for interest

Roll

be a fag OP

Winrar

tell it's a two handed hot sausage grinder

Roll

rolling for this

Winrar

roll

rollerino

By the way, I use cum instead of mayo in my sandwiches.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about my sandwich, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

roll em

1 nude = 1 bite each

roll

REROLL

So smooth

Show me where you piss from.

rollllss

rollerinooo

Op bailed

winrar #2

winrar
you're welcome op

Re-roll

roll this

Do you love me? Because sometimes I feel alone and I think about you Sarah. The thought of your moist pussy pressing against my face eating that shit out like a sandwich on a Friday. Can we make this a reality?

>
WINRAR

reroll

roll for this

Sorry, I'm blocking you.

Say she can have a bite of your sandwich if you can stick your cock in her roast beef sandwich.

I love you

I think you should fuck my anus.

m'roll

cmon

Op decided he's just gonna bang the bitch and not deliver

Tits or GTFO
Sieg Heil