GET IN HERE AND LAUGH AT THE FUCKING AMERICANS HERE

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=soccer flop&src=typd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

7-0 juan

By the end of this game, you'll be 8-0ed on your home soil

Mexico played their C team for this meme cup. This means more to the US men's """"soccer""" team.

No one likes America

>the city of concacaf

t. anchor baby

have you petitioned your parents yet

the wall just got 7 points higher Paco

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

can't wait until Trump deports your beaner ass, Julio

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CHI

HAHAHAHAH 2-0

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

HOLY FUCK MEXICO COULD'VE DONE A BETTER JOB

Stick to playing fairyball, Gringocucks

Mad as fuck 5'6'' Chicano who cries about not being able to get white girls.

I've fucked so many White girls...your women are fucking slutty.

They love dark dick.

Kek

KEK

White girls are fucking disgusted by spics Pedro, everybody knows that

Keep deluding yourself m8, while I'm getting mad pussy.

yea dude, mexicans are pretty low on the list for white girls. you can probably fuck fatties like the blacks do and seeing youre chicano youre fat as fuck and short.

Do American girls like Mexican dick?

Just because you got caught hopping the fence is no reason to make fun of USA

lmao chicanos are sad creatures

They love Mexican dick. American white women are whores.

Just a little bit of Spanish and they get all wet

el gato is not the kind of pussy you think it is, jose
>being a brown manlet
not even once

>being down 0-2 to the best team in the world is as bad as getting BTFO by chile 7-0
no habla senor

see

Mexicans have a statistically bigger dick than americans so yeah

does anyone like short and chubby brown "men"

Fuck US Soccer

GO COMMONWEALTH

LOL go to any city in Texas, and you see a bunch of white women sucking our dicks.

Jajajajja VISTE BOLUDITO

>>(citation needed)

>murican flag
>filthy wall jumper
>dares to talk shit about the country hes leeching
typical 3rd world scum

Then why are you here?

>0-2 halftime

oh boy here we go

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Butthurt little white cucks. The sooner you accept your women are easy sluts to people of color, the sooner you can take your country back.

fuck i hope we dont get raped in the second half like the spics. park the bus and hope for the best tbqh

messis goal was sexy as fuck though

Mexico:USA as India:UK?
do mexicans smell?

What's to delude myself about? If there's any truely universal thing girls hate it's short guys, and all Mexicans are manlets. Plus being a greasy shit skin is just unasethic, any half decent looking white guy will get pussy over the most attractive beaner.

Ps senpai, bragging about getting pussy on the internet already tells everybody you get zero pussy

:^)

CHI

7-0 la seguis teniendo adentro

Thanks for raping the Gringos. Everyone will forget our F team fucking things up

>getting BTFO
>on your home soil

HAHAHAHAHAA

well, at least america made it to the semis

based greece

Why should we? So far they've put more of a fight than Mexico.
They'll lose anyway but i respect their perfomance this match considering the odds.

Could have been a good day for footy growth in America, win or lose. Instead Argentina diving will push back USA interest another few years.

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=soccer flop&src=typd

I wish argentina bordered us intead of you cunts. They could beat us 8-0 and I'll still feel the same. Chicanos and their impoverished home country are the biggest burden the usa has ever had to put up with.

Serious question are there more pathetic people then chicanos? Even mexicans hate them...

Why did the American cross the road?

To eat a burger.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

C'mon nigga

You should be more thankful to the nation that is feeding you

>this long of a reply
damn you really project hard, get of the computer for a while m8.

C H I
H
I

>7-0
>your home country is so shitty you can't even live there
>talking shit about a country paying for your existence

I'm now voting for Trump thanks to this thread. Chicanos fucking have to go back

>put up a better fight than Mexico
>32/68 possession

THEY SURE HAVE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Pinche puto. Veta a la verga entonces

>posting you pic on 4chins

Its like you want to get doxxed

yeah, they dont shower much

to be honest, all of the wall-jumpers ive met were really good people, family-centric, hard workers, quiet, etc. it's just the anchor baby chicano 'we mexican 4 life fuck the usa' faggots that are insufferable.

pinche chicano güey, tu gente no le agrada a nadie en méxico ni en el gabacho.

bro are you even watching the same game? Chile went out and wanted to murder Mexico, argies are str8 up playing cascarita mode.

This American girl does

>mfw I see a fat chicano with a greasy moustache hobbling shirtless on the side of a highway, most likely headed to rob a Home Depot

>get called fat and short
>have to respond with overused meme words in order to fit agenda

American girls just love dick in general

7-0 lol

>Making excuses for getting blown out.

Your team want even trying, ya dumb spic

>usa playing with b team
>goal at 3 minutes
>still doing better than mexico

>A brown man named servando is fucking her rn

>Get Assraped by Chilel
>Trying to make fun of Americans for the respectable fight they're putting up against a far superior team

Pathetic desu

it's another newfags think they're not playing muderball episode and have to resort to making fun of everyone else because our NT is shit

exactly this. You will find the ones who actually jumped the border love being here. Its the ones who were anchored and visit on vacation that are all about how mexico is a better place. This notion will fade in a generation or two once they get BLEACHED

CHI CHI

Yo, DAMN

Do American girls really like the Mexican brown dick? It looks like shit, nigga

wew
USA should stick to their meme tactics, they're too scared to realize that Argentina just barely lubed them up
Burger bros better clench that colon or it's gonna get swollen
You guys are bent over, Argentina is barely even trying
Just stick to your meme tactics, although parking the bus does nothing as Argentina just breezes through
USA BEST IN CONCACAF?
WHAT A JOKE!!!
CONCACAF is all garbage, take your memes elsewhere and get ready for some mean peckin'
>I was born ready

CHICANO IMBÉCIL

thank you argentina senpai

based mexibro

Come and find out yourself, if they sleep with your little indio dick then you'll see we aren't memeing.

C H I
H
I

I'm a gringo in Santiago and picking up girls here is the easiest thing in the world

I really hope Trump doesn't send the Chicanos to Mexico. Please give them their own country next to Israel or something.

No, stop listening to retarded Chicanos senpai. Don't want you to get your hopes up if you ever visit

american girls like chads. be it nigger chad, spic chad, white chad, chink chad, etc

kek

CHI

Americans need 7 feet tall black men to make their sports more interesting. Their sports fans are literal cucks

C A
A

Why are you defending the pinche gabachos? They don't like you either. Stop being a fucking cocksucker

I'm more Mexican than you, chilango.

I'm black m8

>posting on sp
>getting mad pussy
loving every laugh paco

esa actitud es bastante patética amigo, la derrota de mexico fue una sorpresa y fue aplastante, esto en cambio es bastante previsible y estan jugando con dignidad, reírse de la desgracia ajena para ablandar el sufrimiento de tu derrota ante Chile solo te hace ver mal, pues sabemos muy bien que estas llorando por dentro

If a mexican happens to be good looking and not a manlet then I don't see why not. But its just improbable

You have to go back.

Mexico lost its will to fight after the third goal yet USA has managed to not get scored thrice yet, that alone is worthy of praise.

Mexico was down 2-0 at the half
US should be down 3-0 if it weren't for the bullshit offsides

>respectable
please tell me you're memeing

>mfw Trump gets elected and every single chicano is deported or sent to an internment camp

God I can't fucking wait lads

honestly, why are mexican people and woman so fucking ugly?

a man from on the most powerful families in the USA/world can't even find a hot mexican woman..

they all look like pic related., little chubby trolls, just like their "men". i dont get it

You probably are, I'm white with Spanish grandparents meanwhile your father is a gardener and your mother a maid, you fucking chicano.

>m-muh z team

asian moot really needs to implement a flag solely for chicanos

a lot of low IQ latinos who will never amount to anything are getting my pulse rate up with their insults in this thread

DAMN

I'm black and I heard that American white girls despise Mexicans. So it's strange seeing chicanos here saying the opposite