Should this rapist get longer than 6 months in prison?

should this rapist get longer than 6 months in prison?

boingboing.net/2016/06/03/campus-rapist-given-lenient-se.html

buzzfeed.com/katiejmbaker/heres-the-powerful-letter-the-stanford-victim-read-to-her-ra?utm_term=.xmOOgJKybG#.mmWnRKW1rV

He should be castrated.

No because rape shouldn't even be a crime.

Rape should be legalized so he shouldn't even be serving any jail time. Unless he's black and raped a white woman that should be illegal.

murder is a crime

6years in jail and he will come out a better rapist.

no nobody should ever be castrated for any crime.
it falls under our founding fathers admendments as cruel and unusual

very true user.

>that story
She makes it sound as if the whole procedure was worse than the act itself.

For those of you who don't want to give buzzfeed clicks

>girls get literally blackout drunk at a party
>gets raped
>wakes up in hospital
>apparently remembers nothing

Real surprising, right?

>rapist

you realise he didn't actually have sex with her, right?

Yea she's just a slut the guy did nothing wrong.

Rape is legally defined by penetration. So she was raped when they fingered her.

Nah, it's still wrong but the situation as a whole isn't surprising at all. Some people just shouldn't get shit faced. Some people should control their sexual desires.

It's a two way street.

That girl is a bitch. I hope it happens to her again.

"Brock" The Forced Cock Allen "Turn On Her" Turner

But rape shouldn't even be a crime to begin with so there's really nothing wrong here.

please don't ever cite boingboing or buzzfeed

every word they use is guaranteed to incite moral outrage

it's a poor reflection on yourself that you would use that clickbait, and you really need to improve the quality of your posts

KEK you're an idiot

Evolutionarily speaking, I'd agree you. But we're no longer cavemen, user. We live in a civilized society, not mud huts and caves.

The real outrage here is that the guy is even going to jail. Rape needs to be legalized and this won't be a problem anymore.

>implying a white woman would ever say no to a superior black

There really isn't a greater feeling than forcing yourself on a weaker female when she can't do anything to stop you. It's such a rush and so hot.

Interracial sex should just be flat out illegalized.

>No because rape shouldn't even be a crime.

Rape is not allowing a woman to monetized her pussy. Rape is theft of a woman's only commodity.

Rape is like stealing a candy bar from 7/11

Well if she did say no the nigger is just going to rape her anyways since they are all sex crazy drug and alcohol fueled disgusting animals.

So ... she says she had pictures taken between her legs of the bruises.

Who has them?

Rape is just taking what I deserve and reminds a woman of her place.

The police, you daft cunt.

Do we even have her name? We know it was the Standford police, right?

Do we have nudes of her?

From what I understand it the girl got drunk but we're going to punish the guy when all of this she brought onto herself.

If anyone knows the name of the girl we should raid her and call her out for being such a bitch.

Definitely, he should get the full sentence.

Seriously, one uppity bitch cries rape and kids are expelled without trial.

This honest to god actual rapist is caught red cocked and gets off with a sentence he can sleep off.

He should get off free because she was dressed like a whore and was asking for it.

>
>Definitely, he should get the full sentence.

Um no he shouldn't have to serve time at all. It's not his problem that stupid slut got too drunk to remember anything. She was probably begging for it before she passed out.

You know she was begging for that dick before she passed out.

>Girl gets drunk
>regrets wanting to sleep with guy
>says guy raped her when she probably wanted it the night before

It's always the same story. Women are assholes and this girl actually deserves to get gang raped.

>I joked that undergrad guys would have braces.
Is this rape victim humor? I don't get it.

>"I don't want my body anymore," she said. "I >wanted to take off my body like a jacket and >leave it at the hospital with everything else."

See.. she's so much of a whore she still wants to strip.

Why would he get arrested at all?

Well the girl drank so much she PASSED OUT behind a dumpster

sounds like she needs to know her limit and have better awareness and he shouldnt rape
problem solved

>
>Well the girl drank so much she PASSED OUT behind a dumpster
>
>sounds like she needs to know her limit and have better awareness and he shouldnt rape
>problem solved

Why do we even care about the dude though he did nothing wrong.

I think op was wondering reactions
since it was going to be 6years and it was dropped to 6months
so thats good ish

Fucking bitches. They all pull this fake rape shit when they regret sleeping with someone or irresponsibly drink too much and pass out.

And no one says "This should be a lesson to women that you shouldn't go out and get drunk and pass out in public because this could happen to you" It's no wonder bitches are so fucked up. They are taught that they can do whatever they want without consequences or any blame.

You forgot
>girl makes out with guy
>gets fingered
>passes out
>several witnesses
This happens thousands of a times a day without the witness part. Didn't read over the entire judge's statement but Reddit is shitting itself over this and several users threatened to rape or kill the judge kek. the judge did fine in his ruling