Is your country intimidated by this man?

Is your country intimidated by this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/5969/trumps-top-11-tweets-misspellings-aaron-bandler
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

He's quite fat, loud and dumb but that's typical of yanks

Because of your smartass remark, we'll be putting a 35% tariff on Aquafresh toothpaste imports.

Hahaha atleast we're not getting helplessly B L A C K E D.

nah nigga

How do you feel about the wall?

I think a weak USA is a great opportunity for EU to move closer together and establish an European Army, among others
That's why I think Trump becoming president was great for Europe

ha ha

necessity of defense is not "great"
it just means we won't foot the bill for everyone anymore

i honestly think he is going to have some trouble building it and it's going to take more time than he thinks it's going to.

The only thing i'm worried about is that is going to be harder to work in the usa and live in mexico (like many here have been doing all the time)
It's going to be harder to buy cool shit for christmas too

>is going to be harder to work in the usa and live in mexico
I think that's his whole point

thats because you have already been B L A C K E D mr.60% white

>IQ of 160
>dumb
?????

I wonder how Russians feel about Trump

We don't, when he was elected the price of the copper fired up and that's a really good thing for us

no he seems to like us

but i personaly don't work in there
i just want to keep crossing legally with my passort and visa and buy my boxes of ding dongs and a ps4

>foot the bill for everyone
>he thinks they're defenders of the world™
>they're the vigilant guardians of peace and liberty

>criticizes foreign intervention
>his country allows israel access to its airspace for a potential bombing of iran

Nah.

why would anyone be intimidated by him?

Because he plans to build a wall

unless you're a mexican who plans to illegally migrate in the US by literally trying to walk across the border I still don't see why

Isn't it a fence by now?
I feel bad for amerikeks, he's basically stabbed his voters in the back with his cabinet choices.

:-(
Lad I wanna send you ding dongs for christmas

>Confusing his uncles IQ for his
>Irish IQ: Potatoes

>brazil

The general opinion is that he's going to fuck up the US and it will be fun to watch from across the Atlantic.

I feel great knowing we have an illiterate soon-to- be President in office.

Yes.

Heavily.

Blacked. is an American company.

BLACKED has done more to create jobs here at home than Trump's company, which pretty much outsources everything.

More concerned about Mike Pence and how Russia has seemingly interfered in the world's most powerful democracy.

he's acting in the interest of the wealthy elite lmao. look at his cabinet. if anything, a majority of americans should be intimidated.

Man what? There no proof Russia would such a thing! We friends now n shirt. Russia loves us! We love them!

Anglos just wanna tear apart our new friendship.

Trump will make america great again, he will assign his close friends positions of power and our future us uncertain and looks bleak for the average american, but that's OK because he will build a "wall" (fence) and that's all I care about. Also check out these dubs!

my main language (greek), has the most words out of any language in the world.

he made one spelling mistake, the amount of unpresidented scrutiny because of this is unbeilevable.

He has been pretty consistent:

dailywire.com/news/5969/trumps-top-11-tweets-misspellings-aaron-bandler