Haven't been here for a while, Sup Forumsros

Haven't been here for a while, Sup Forumsros
feelin down, can you be there for me until this shitty thread 404's?

yeah that's what i thought

Fuck you op

sauce

Buscemi is here don't be sad

moar? sauce?

thank you, random Steve... I felt a bit better

What's wrong op? Why are you feeling down?

Op here. My dad raped me again and didn't pull out this time

no sauce, sadly... I can only post moar pretty girls

Don't feel down OP. It doesn't worth it considering you are going to die anyways.

that sucks, she's perfect

any more like her?

Whats up OP?

The girl I like (and fool around with) is gettin crazy too fast.
I'm drunk, but not enough drunk since I have no money

Feelin down because i'm a piece of shit who can't even spell right
and reasons, sorry for being a pussy

girls for you OP to keep you up

sadly, nothing more.... I post from my Random Saved Girls folder, you prolly seen all of them on 4chinz already

Suicide op?

Suicide is just not worth it, I'm kinda curious about the rest of the life I'm only 20 so it might be better... I just wanted to feel with you Sup Forumsros since I haven't been here for a while and led a happy life
moar girls for ya'll

just an open feels thread from now on, my problems are too shitty to be considered

im feeling shit, ive been up for about 32 hours, 22 of which have been working on my feet on the go, finally at the end. had one beer and feel completely wasted already.

Pretty sure my ex boyfriend is gonna kill himself this summer

Hope you get better, m8. Why do you work so hard tho? Is it really so hard to find easier work in wherever you live?

this was me starting a business while juggling another job, its been hell bro. actually fell asleep in the car on the way home behind the wheel, luckily without incident.

why you feeling down

fuck that guy then, if he wants to die then so be it. Why does it affect you?

Because I'm selfish and want him stll

doesn't matter, too shitty to mention. I mean why do you start a buissness when you already have a job? is it your lifelong dreams or you just need the cash?

hell, man... a simple shit quality picture made me feel kinda better

4chinz still at it amirite?

but why tho

just let this thread die

i dont know why i started it for, my bad

He's hot. He gets me. It was good when we were together. It was a mistake to leave him.

He's the only man I've ever dated. But it was better than all of the relationships that I've had with women except for one

why don't you save his life by going back together? don't you think he'd be happy with it?

Maybe it's just how I think about it, but I feel like "so he doesn't kill himself" is a terrible reason to get back with someone. Also it isn't just that I left him. He has his own anxiety and depression issues and my inability to have compassion about that is why I ended up leaving

I'm a piece of s*** and I have a self-destructive habit of leaving the people that I care about most and who care about me

may sound fake but I know how you feel. I think it's errible but no solutions come to my mind, other than just invite him to some light drink and a serious talk... Idk really I'm still kinda drunk

Idk why my speech to text edited shit into stars

It's okay. I am too. And I think I will follow your advice and maybe just invite him to chit-chat and drink.

it translated to s**** here, who cares

I guess it's just you and me in this thread now. So it might be better to just say random stuff that lays deep in our hearts that we don't wanna speak to others usually

Sorry, buddy. I'm driving and even with speech to text it's hard because of the captchas.

Just kik me rand0m.sh

I'll be where I'm going in like an hour or so. I'm down to anonymous chat

are you fucking crazy dont drink and rive and fucking use your phone do you want to fucking die stupid bitch?

I'm not drinking I was drinking last night and I still feel a little bit drunk over but not impaired. Just like physically tired

I have no kik and i cant be bothered, just focus on the road do you wanna die

oh ok... i wish you the best of luck i guess...
I feel kinda better if i believe that others are doing better is that a condidtion or just stupidity?

Thanks bro. And no that isn't stupid or a condition it's just called being a good person. Be happy you can do that and I wish you a happier day. You will figure things out in time. No worries

the thread is dead i guess... its been an honour btards

i like being and feeling productive and the projected profits are ridiculously high.

you're still there? the thread is alive i guess