Baby don't hurt me

stupid fucking summerfag

Kiss my ass mazafaka

No more

Oh, I don't know why you're not there

Now this is Egor Letov thread

LOVE

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love

Love is a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes that ranges from interpersonal affection ("I love my mother") to pleasure ("I loved that meal"). It can refer to an emotion of a strong attraction and personal attachment.[1] It can also be a virtue representing human kindness, compassion, and affection—"the unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another".[2] It may also describe compassionate and affectionate actions towards other humans, one's self or animals.[3]

Non-Western traditions have also distinguished variants or symbioses of these states.[4] This diversity of uses and meanings combined with the complexity of the feelings involved makes love unusually difficult to consistently define, compared to other emotional states.

Love in its various forms acts as a major facilitator of interpersonal relationships and, owing to its central psychological importance, is one of the most common themes in the creative arts.[5]

Love may be understood as a function to keep human beings together against menaces and to facilitate the continuation of the species.[6]

Is this a waterbear thread? I don't have any images of waterbears

I been here since spring! and I am not stupid xD

I give you my love, but you don't care

why the hell is the image labeled with a 3?

do you have more pictures like this?why?

I am a waterbear fan.

What the fuck do you mean "do you have more pics like this?" What kind of person doesn't have a water bear folder on their PC?

can a water bear survive a broken heart tho?

Have waterbears hearths ?

i just realized...

you're right, pls dump your folder so i can start my own waterbear folder

Only if it's strong enough to recover.

The feels

I'll post a few, but I didn't come here to dump my WB shit

i love

birds

it's a chemical reaction morty

I wish I knew

Furries

post more