/hoc/ - leafs draft honky edition

HONK HONK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9bBns6ZUn0U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for memes

Anaheim here........Freddie 's positional style in net was ALWAYS so much more calming as a fan, compared to Gibson. Gibson appears at this point in his development to be less able to maintain position. Freddie also didn't get injured with ANY regularity, Gibson is a bit of any injury magnet so far.....I would have kept Andersen, but since we're a discount team, Gibson makes more financial sense. I like Gibson too, but when you see how Freddie plays, so calm, so positional, you'll know what I mean. Most fans here thought Andersen deserved the start in the playoffs too.
Freddie was ALWAYS a good teammate. Never complained and was always willing to do as asked, whether starting or backing. Had we signed him at 5 mil. Per, I would be happy. Kessler and Bieksa, whom I value, I feel were over termed and overpaid. So I'm not just rubber stamping whatever our g.m. does.
You're going to love Freddie.......

>vinny didn't mention the Flyers in his retirement speech

FUCK YOU TOO YOU OLD KIKE CUNT THE FLYERS WON'T MENTION YOU EVER AGAIN GO DIE IN A HOLE IN LATVIA OR WHEREVER YOUR DISGUSTING GOBLIN PEOPLE COME FROM

THE FLEYRS DON'T NEED ANY SISSIES ON THEIR TEAM

The Flyers are ELITE

Vinny was a TRASH AS FUCK player and always will be a TRASH AS FUCK human being and a jew

Fuck off this is offseason, memes only

well don't go and throw a battery at him lmfao

>tfw we never got to banter the snes for drafting daigle because /hoc/ didn't exist 23 years ago

I don't think we'll see a bigger bust in our lifetime.

daygul

yakupov is a pretty big bust, though i guess daigle was hyped more

he deserves to have a car battery chucked at his head then have cables hooked to said car battery and up to vincents nipples until he begs for the flyers mercy

"Oh sorry Mr. Hextall I forgot the Flyers are ELITE and I'm human garbage"
"I need more juices VINNY, I want more cap space VINNY!"

LGTSS

>get drafted first overall
>say he's happy to be drafted first because "nobody remember who goes second"
>when Chris Pronger goes second
>literally one of the most dominant defenseman of all time
>said by one of the biggest busts of all time

>SNES

>bustgle
>gaygle
>le no one remembers number two man

alexander mogilny gave me head at a tim hortons in new jersey

was there banter for the chris phillips own goal in the 06 SCF

did you guys know toskala got so butthurt he quit hockey and burned his pads?

you're really gonna do this shit again tonight? bruh..

Its hard to banter with those who don't exist. I think i have seen 1 snes poster here ever. They just don't exist.

Divegrass is gay

did you think this was funny when you posted it and how do you feel about it now

Dunno, wasn't here in '06. I still had a life back then

Cuck.

>finnish goaltending

There was that Stefan guy.

I feel ELITE

snes have been rare since they lost their illusions of being a decent playoff team

flimflams fans are rare too

the bruins drafted lars jonsson 7th overall in 02

I think daigle was the worst bust of the past 30 years d'ĂȘtre honnĂȘte

youtube.com/watch?v=9bBns6ZUn0U

Never forget.

Anyone else expecting a crazy draft?
>bless las vegas

>if /hoc/ had been created on that day, the first cup final we would have experienced as a group would have been vancouver against the >rags

le hamburgers man

List of goaltenders acquired in June by the Leafs

>Toskala
>Raycroft
>Andersen

i am fully expecting edmonton to make an absolute disaster of a trade at some point or another

Elite company to be sure.

Mark Lazerus @MarkLazerus
Patrick Kane is staying and working out in Chicago this summer rather than go home to Buffalo. A source said that was at the team's request.

ha ha nice try but we all know a canadian hockey player wouldn't be able to sell meme coffee and stale donuts to anybody but canadians

I really hope so, I want >my team to make a risky move honestly

hall for krug :]

tell us the story

>le rape man not allowed to party

LUCK PUCK

List of goaltenders traded away in June by the Leafs

>Rask

>laffs

Lets post our faces when the leafs rushed another rebuild and will once again miss the playoffs for another 5 years
>mfw

>can you promise not to rape any young girls or beat any uber drivers to death this summer, patrick. please.

I appreciate the question.

>it's not that much to ask... and we don't trust you being so close to Jack

Hmm. I appreciate the question.

>laffs

>Rask for Raycroft
Laughs knew the finnish goaltender meme unlike Dallas.

How is it a rushed rebuild when they've blown for so many years already?

>tfw you just reminded me of how sean used to have a million versions of that photo and keep using them to shitpost and now he's gone

I

I wonder how andershit will respond to the pressure of being the starter in that media circus

Cups:
Rask 1
Laffs 0

Nice rape dubs
I appreciate the question, the laffs have been rebuilding since 1967, but they sucked even worse this year than the usual degree of suckage which is typical for the laffs. The natural reaction of the laffer to this is that they are rebuilding, which would be an actual good thing if they didnt just sell off a bunch of picks for a fringe starting goalie and arent paying the best leaf since sundin millions of dollars to win cups elsewhere

>being the guy who brought Tim Thomas coffee
'no'

>1993

LMFAO KEKNADIA IS SOOOOOO FUCKING BAD FOR SO LONG THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT REBUILD EVEN MEANS ANYMORE

Riding the bench shouldn't count 2bh

>leafs are going to keep drafting good young players while shedding terrible contracts and you fuckboys literally cannot do anything to stop it

forgot your proxy my man

Take orpik pls

HOW U GONNA DRAFT WIT NO PIX?
Youre actually better off this way given your GM's drafting record in the last 5 years
WEW

Rask played zero games during that time.

bill 2bh

This fampai. Fuck the haters and trips.

you got some picks?

>while shedding terrible contracts
they're trading andersen already?

LEL
>laffs

tuukka ras k called me at midnigt in november of 2012, he told me to meet him at the tim horitons. i put on my lip gloss and i spra y my femcock with a generals chicen scented spray i make at home for my oriental boyfrieds. i took the ferry to the tim hortons and when i arrive tukka was there with milan lucic. little di i know, that milan lucic cannot actually speak but instead using an etch a sketch to communixate. he drew a french cruller so me and tuukka got him one. when we go back to the table milan lucic, has gone missing. well it was aroud this area of time that i noticed.my purse was very heavy, and milan had sneaked into inside of it. before i knew his giant had lurched out and grasp my femcock from under my skirt. he shaking it violently while tuukka his crumbling the french cruller into my purse to scare him off. he shook my femcock so hars that my boipuddi clenched up.and i let out a squeel. a big missile of girl cum had squirted out, and lucky it is then for myself that tukka reach out with his glovehand and catch it in the air. "good save" i said, althoug he could hardly hear me over milan lucic who was struggling to release himself fro inside a package of breath mint in my purse, and growl like a baboon. tuukka said "i ddnt get all of it". to me shocked that right behind him with a glob of my girly cum on his lip wad none other than miika kirpusoff. and i jut say finnish goaltending haha

We got our first this year and next year. Samsonov, Vrana, and Bowey too. I'd definitely use one at least to drop Orpik

they have the 2nd most picks in the league you mongrel fuck

>GMs drafting record
GMs don't draft players past the first round you fucking retard, your hockey knowledge is normiebook tier

>18th highest cap hit among goalies for a guy who posts above average numbers
y-yeah r-real bad c-contract guys xD

>it's a >laffer delusion thread

DRAFT DAY PREDICTION
>Edmonton still has a shitty defense

Daily reminder that all non original 6 teams are completely and utterly irrelevant.

>tfw always notice /hoc/ threads too late and thus miss out on all the memes

james reimer is literally better at playing goalie than that chink

Samsonov will be a bust.

>it's a "weirdo posts ablut having sex with hockey players" thread
Going to make some popcorn

COUNTERPOINT
>rags

are you ok m8

My sides = obliterated

>first round
Yeah and who can forget elite first rounders like Matt Corrente, Mattias Tedenby, Jacob Josefson, Stefan Matteau
>laffs

I've noticed his tending style is really weird. Doubt he'll bust under the one and only mitch korn though

Here's a fresh meme

Fast dog

dank

>laffs

The GM doesn't draft you idiot. Try and keep up.

greyhounds are fucking great.

they really are that fast. motherfuckers break the speed of light, i swear

He's just in charge of the people who do
>i'm the manager of this enterprise
>my staff is terrible!
>who's to blame?

Tell me hoc, who do you want your team to draft?

>i-i-its not his fault
GM's are directly involved with scouting. Either your saviour is incompetent or uninvolved
pick one

Well fuck you too.

>His team doesnt have a polar bear mascot

>I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO I KEEP DRAFTING BUST AFTER BUST

Season opener prediction
>Oil d still bad

the only pick that really matters is #1 where they're taking a player better at 18 years old than anyone currently on your team tbqh

that's a low bar though, considering canadian teams are so fucking shit