Now that hes stepping down soon, what do you think of Obama?

now that hes stepping down soon, what do you think of Obama?

rate him objectively on a scale of 1 - 10

was he good? shitty? meh? what will his legacy be?

Other urls found in this thread:

govtslaves.info/obama-hid-gay-life-become-president/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

those two pics don't look like the same person..

putting my alu hat on..

President Harambe

5/10

divided the races like never before

zero respect from foreign countries

had some job growth

will only be remembered because 1st black potus

he was the best president you ungrateful fuckers had since kennedy, but you autistic fucks couldn;t see past skin colour and yer guns

Did literally nothing for 7 years then went full dictatorship his last year.

treated you dickheads in the way you deserved, you mean?

If you mean making sure blacks remain in poverty forever then yeah, I guess.

1st gay president married to a tranny

10/10 flawless

His legacy is getting a nobel peace prize for putting more money into warfare than Bush ever did, bombing the shit out of syria and opening up relations with Cuba and Vietnam so they can sell weapons back to them. Oh and also he watched a livestream of shitskin terrorist being shot and managed to spend 8 years not closing gwantanimo bay

10/10
Turned the country around 360°. Probably the reason why we're the worlds #1 superpower. Made america the best country on earth

>china overtaking usa as #1 economy in 2014

China has 0 freedom. 0/10. Nice b8

7/10
Would be higher if he didn't increase our debt ten fold.

But he did enter office during the shitstorm that Bush put us into. Most of his presidency was him cleaning up after his predecessor .

sure kid

Kek
The right looks like the lefts father

The best I can say about him is he was better than Bush

Two words: affirmative action

retard detected.

absolute freedom leads to social chaos like america

sure kid

He was ok

Truth is rarely spoken in these threads or appreciated. I applaud you.

Probably 3/10

One of the worst presidents ever. He will be remembered for creating the largest racial divide that has existed in our country. He will also be remembered for the bailouts and giving the banks billions of our money, and for the failing Obamacare shit storm. Also other countries have to respect for him,and this no respect for us as a country. The master president of being a lead from behind cuckold.

puppet/10

He doesn't matter, he was just reading what was written for him to read, and was doing what his jewish masters told him to do..

right, sure kid. you're a racist anyways.

another tard.

/thread

Kennedy wouldnt approve of you talking about gun control you faggot.

This is the truth.

Jew samefag detected.

5/10 which is an admirable score compared with many others.

any more pictures like this. I heard him slip once and almost call her Michael. I never really thought about it too much.

Didn't vote for him but he was better than all the Bushes and Clinton, far superior than the current candidates

"Freedom"

China is more capitalist then USA now..
China is producing more rich people then USA now..

2 out of 10.

Didn't straight up destroy the country so I don't give him a 1; but he was a complete fuck up and a hypocrite.....just like W. Bush before him.

>what will his legacy be?

His legacy should be drone strikes and expanding the power of the NSA; but the media and the intellectual left will press hard to have him remembered as a caricature of the noble black man rather than holding him accountable for his actions and his failed policies.

I'd honestly rather go to war under him than Bush.

I'll give him a 5/10
He's retarded when it comes to foreign countries, but starting in 2008 when the country was just in the biggest shithole ever, he did alright.

>now that hes stepping down soon, what do you think of Obama?

FUCKING LEMON. He has been Bush 43 1/2. A good Republican President.

He and his monkey bride are welcome to fade away.

8/10
Cleaned up what the bumbling idiot bush left. Basically made money off the Mexicans whom were already here and already working through affirmative action/daca (as opposed to trying to spend money on getting rid of them. Can you imagine? Getting rid of cheap labor? Lol) all the while congress bitching and moaning about everything, so far as to shut down. Killed bin laden though this was bound to happen eventually, he did give the order. Racial divide? You guys are fucking idiots. What the us has is a combination of every race conceivable living in one landmass of course there's divides in culture and all that ffs.

They're communists idiot. They have like no freedom. 0/10. Really bad bait

Damn I didn't realize how old he looks now compared to 8 years ago... Also 5/10 because idk I don't really give a shit

>jewish masters
Are you retarded? Isreal sent people to talk to Republicans because Obama tightened Isreal's leash. Even militaryfags who dislike Obama admonished the few Republicans who hosted them for being little queers sucking Jewish dick

he actually called her "michael" TWICE.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFbZxOR6wd4

and heres her forgetting her wedding date
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdQ4in_TUaY

joan rivers outted the obamas, mysteriously dies 2 months later during a routine sugery
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et38_Ufv-Jw

you CANNOT find a single picture of michelle obama pregnant, or pictures of their children as babies

>also, google the term "Michael LaVaughn Robinson" and guess where google search lands you on

>command economy=communist
wew lad

360 kek

Yes, keep repeating same mantra from the 60's, like that will change the reality.

Charisma 9/10

Overall 0/10 as every president before or after.

He is a total "Meh".
His legacy will be first black PUTUS and totally selling out on single payer health care.
Hillery will be just as "Meh".

0/10

National debt is spiraling out of control; race relations are at an all-time low; ISIS; terrible foreign relations with allies; furthers spreading of extremist propaganda in the media and in schools; foreigners are flooding across our borders; bypasses Congress by signing Executive Orders like crazy (it was never intended to be used that way); ignores laws; shits on the Constitution; talks down to ordinary Americans; wrecked the middle class economy; etc.

It's amazing just how far the country has fallen in the past eight years.

And to think, people voted for him. Twice.

all I learned is obama is the antichrist. As soon as he steps down this all goes out the window.

Meh, 6 / 10
Did OK in some shit, fucked up some other shit.
But that's typical of most Presidents.

He's a piece of shit.
He made a personal phone call to the management of the Philadelphia eagles to say "thank you for giving Michael Vick a second chance and hiring him upon his release from prison"
He made personal phone calls to 2 NBA players to say "congratulations on having the courage to come out of the closest and say you're gay".
Skipped justice scalia's funeral.
Skipped Nancy reagans funeral.
Week later participated in wreath laying ceremony in cuba.
That's just examples of what he thinks is important.

And the few shills he have left will still use the "YEAH BUT BUSH..." defense if you have something bad to say about Obama. Its fucking sad.

You would think the first black president would do his best to NOT break the law, but homeboy did the opposite. Now he's just in full-blown legacy mode.

he hates white people. what did you expect?

China's economy is about 2/3 of the US economy, and the have five times as many people. I don't think you know what you're talking about.

>81 years old
>dies mysteriously during "routine" surgery

I agree with you but creation of ISIS was not his personal idea. CIA doesn't care who is the president at the moment, presidents come and go, CIA has plans for next decades to come.
You could maybe blame him for letting it happen, but I don't think he even had a say in all of that, he couldn't stop it even if he wanted.

>He made personal phone calls to 2 NBA players to say "congratulations on having the courage to come out of the closest and say you're gay".

and you wonder why hes obsessed with pushing all this gay and tranny acceptance agenda...

govtslaves.info/obama-hid-gay-life-become-president/

>President Obama officially proclaimed June 2016 to be "Pride Month,"
www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/05/31/presidential-proclamation-lgbt-pride-month-2016

he is black and gay. what did you expect?

He would win a 3rd term in heartbeat if it was allowed. in this race anyway.

america had a 50+ year headstart bro

pretty much this. He inherited a shit economy from a -5/10 president.

Give him 6/10 for not letting the country go to shit economically. 4/10 for his social, and spying bullshit= average 5/10

2/10.
Same shit as always at least he didnt started ww3

wouldn't be the first time a gay hid it to gain the favor of non gays. they wonder why acceptance is so difficult for them.

This. The conspiracy faggots in this thread need to go back to their containment board

sure kid

This

no sparky he fought tooth and nail for what he got.
face it kid. he's a failure. even democrats agree on this.

8/10
Not perfect, but probably the best Prez we've had during my lifetime (I was born during the Nixon admin).

naw dude he just killed a bunch of innocent syrians

sure kid. how comes non of the other boomers say that?

ask yourself this, "If he wasn't black, would he have won?"

>no

McCain would have crashed his fighter jet all over him.

Also, the conspiracy is real faggot

>e inherited a shit economy from a -5/10 president.

Oh look, obama supporters blaming bush. Never seen that one before.

That happens to all American presidents. They're sacrificing part of their life force to keep Cthulhu contained.

This.
Easily.

I wouldn't wish 4 more years of that job on anybody though. Holy shit it ages a man.

6/10
He really couldn't stop the bullshit that Bush started.
Will be remembered as the first black president and as one of the most charismatic presidents of all time

we have literally been at war longer under obama's term than george bush's

drone strike
drone strike
drone strike
drone strike
drone strike

did everyone else forget this? hes a POS

How is he supporting Obama, he gave him a failing grade.

What's really frightening is that he admitted to using cocaine and selling pot in college (probably sold cocaine too just hasn't admitted it yet)- but that's already enough to be an automatic disqualifier to prevent him from serving in any branch of the military. But he has his finger on the button...

My parents were the boomer generation, numb nuts. I'm not that old.

Who else has done better? Don't try to sling that Reagan bullshit on me. Nobody on this board is even old enough to remember what a shit-box he was.

>face et kud he's a failure.

How fucking old are you? Have you not seen how the stock market has damn near tripled since 08? Probably not, crayola doesn't make a color current stocks book. You fucking idiot.

>fought tooth and nail
except for the behind closed doors agreements on the bailout extension. As soon as he passed that, he had a pass for any and the rest of his legislation.

sure kid. Reagan was better. all your lies will never change that.

Jewing again..

3 to 4

what ever asshole. go suck his dick if you think he's that good.
here's a pro tip kid. the stock market, that shows how well the rich are doing.

Bush was a literal fucking idiot. He ran this country like a backwoods redneck with a vendetta again Iraq. He was in the pocket of big biz. and probably ate bowls of cereal with his hands...

His legacy is that he's the first not white president.
He was a very forgettable president with no significant redeeming or damning contributions to the country.

2 / 10

Basically continued everything Bush did... a shitty smug attitude with those he didnt agree with.

On all metrics he is objectively worse than most, and even the economy is being papered over with endless QE - which gave an illusion of a recovery but thats starting to fall flat.

Solidified the left as the cuck party. Seriously a party of giving in to every weakness ever - and just blaming shit. Democrats today are the safe space cry babies - when in the 60s you had JFK get shit done democrats. Pretty stark difference.

Only reason not a 1 or 0/10 is because we are not in a world war.

>Obama brags about doing Coke and Pot in school - then does nothing really to end the war on drugs.

TL:DR - if you still have a hope and change bumper sticker on your car - kill yourself.

Flooding europe with refugees and making it even more muslim than before was a true stroke of genious.

What a terrible rebuttal, fam. Ad hominem AND whining.

I didn't say the nigger was good, I said he's a soild 5/10 you crayon eating idiot.

he allowed men in womens bathrooms

>my sides

Thanks, user, that made my day.

4/10

Forgettable. First black president who also widened the divide.

first president to allow assasination of american citizens and indefinite encarceration without trial. thats really not nothing. Also extended the patriot act.

bush was actually extremely intelligent. Looks it up. The farmboy act was a ruse.

>He was in the pocket of big biz

THIS JUST IN BUSH WAS THE ONLY POLITICIAN IN THE POCKET OF BUSINESSES

Yeah it's too bad 3/4 of that economy is slave labor for the purpose of selling shit to us. If china ever did anything to seriously piss us off, we'd be better off and they'd be in the fucking toilet.

On a scale from 1 to great again, what will America be in November