Irrelevant: the country

>irrelevant: the country

Noticed! Thank you Croatia.

>trowing stones from a glass house

Wrong, Ideology man and the first lady are from there.

Slovenia is 1st world

>implying any post-yugoslavian cunt is relevant
You should've stayed together.
Of what race are even "yugoslavians"? Slavs + Italians + Greeks + T*rks?

>Slovenia
>influenced by Greeks or Turks
>having the same culture as the rest of ex-yu
>post-Stalinist education

Any country that has qt posters is very relevant imo.

Do not be so rude.
Compared to this flag, you are irrelevant. Just by making Krusovice cerne they have achieved more than you.

>post-Stalinist education
everywhere worldwide sees the non-existence of yugoslavia as weird

The First Lady is the most powerful Slovenian in the world.

most of the world doesn't even know mine exists

not irrelevant at least on Sup Forums. one weeb slove fucker bitching everything about japan had come at me. havent seen him for a while tho

who the? rare? nothing comes to mind

Don't forget that this beauty is 50% czech

How did you manage to get here?

wow
how is life like in comoros

Czech beer is naturally better than Slovenian beer...but that's because we can actually grow good wines here.

>When Slav Country #27 calls Slav Country #14 irrelevant

Wait, really?

This

Croats hate us cause they ain't us. They desperately want to be different from Serbia despite sharing a language and much of the culture, so they've taken up rediscovering muh pristine non-Balkan Kajkavian and Istrian culture in the form of adopting suspiciously Slovenian-sounding vocabulary and even trying to trademark their versions of Slovenian food and wines and, failing that, buying out our food industry.

Trumps first wife was ( is ) Czech

Hello, I am Ivan Šlajmić and I work for the Advertising Department of the Republic of Croatia. I must inform you that discussing such matters is against Croatian law.

The Republic of Croatia is in possesion of many luxuries just as other modern, developed countries such as weekly rations of bread and clean drinking water.

Croatian Government has a firm hand on matters of state security - which we Croats had a pleasure of viewing as the democratically elected President has himself personally executed political three opponents of the state during the monthly national parade.

>They desperately want to be different from Serbia
Can you blame someone for wanting this

haha yes,

our leader has told us of many truths of life in Serbia.

Apparently they don't even have monthly parades that showcase the firm hand of the military and government.

The frail government of Serbia doesn't even execute political dissidents.

Our people are in possession of many such laws that prohibit criticizing the government, that the filthy Serbs do not have.

Slavs + Italians + Greeks + T*rks=Subhumans like Croats or Serbs. Slovenes closer to West Slavs.

proxies do wonders