What are some easy ways to make money? I'm sick of being a middle class wagecuck...

What are some easy ways to make money? I'm sick of being a middle class wagecuck. I've been doing it a long time and honestly life is just more trouble than it's worth most of the time. Does anyone here know how I can get wealthy without too much asked of me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tCA0jhVCFTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah i would like to know that too i have like this imume problem that makes my skin itch all day am have real bad flare ups i cant work because of this and my beautifull girl left me for a richer man fuck that bitch anyway now :/ i would like to have a littlebit extra to buy some nice clothes or better skin treathment there is like this new medicine but it costs like 10000 euro's a month so my life is fucked atm i need info from some richguys :)

What kind of skin problem is it? That sounds lame, man. I had scabies once so I know what bad itching is like. I'd hate to deal with that long term.

Make a budget. Calculate your income, subtract your over head, save what you can, and don't spend the rest frivolously. It's called, "living within your means."

I didn't ask how to live within my means. I asked how to make easy money.

You HAVE money. If you want to have more, spend less. That so hard to grasp?

Dumpster diving and selling second hand items on eBay can get you a nice sum of money, you won't believe what they throw out these days

The whole point of having it is to spend it. That's literally the purpose of money. It's how you buy shit.

No shit? What kind of dumpsters would I want to look at and what items should I be looking out for?

Grow marijuana dummy.

That would be saving money faglord, even if he saves money he still ha to pay for food, healthcare clothes and all the other shit

get a college degree in chemistry or engineering.

I live in Washington. This is literally and unironically legal for me. Too many people started doing it when the initiative passed, though. Supply quickly exceeded demand. I had a friend who tried this and he had to go back to working a normal job because he wasn't making shit.

Yes. But you sound like the type of person that lives paycheck to paycheck whether you're making 30k/year or 300k/year. I'm not trying to be a dick here, bro. Seriously get your head around creating a budget and start saving if you're serious about getting ahead in life and moving up a bracket.

I make about 55k/year. I'm not paycheck to paycheck but I do like to enjoy myself.

Game stop and other tech shops and such, people find a brand new game cd in a dumpster not even unwrapped, there should be quite a few things online about dumpster diving, some people even found working MacBooks and PC, just be careful as it's illegal In most places, good luck user

Also focus on tech, even if it doesn't work you can still scavenge parts from it

become a fag on cam4 and insert blunt objects in your ass for TOKENS!!

Kek I doubt I'm attractive enough to camwhore.

What is your job

Problem solved, also make sure to get a decent Webcam, the HD logo reels in faggots

Just look the part. Then the rest will click.

youtube.com/watch?v=tCA0jhVCFTw

stocks

It takes time to get good. You can't quit your job and start doing it. Within 2 years you should be making more from growing then your real job if you're doing it right and then you can quit. I got so bored not having a job I now work 40 hours a week just to fill the time.

I made 70k in dollars by stocks. Its a risk but its fast money if you invest good. took me 5 months. started out with 10k