Is there one GOOD thing about the EU aside from

Is there one GOOD thing about the EU aside from

> muh tariff-free roaming data charges
> muh cheap holidays

??

I haven't heard of one good argument and mostly everyone is talking about worker and equality rights from the remain side.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The stupidity is strong amond this one.

I bet you are dutch and want to vote for Geert.

Nah

Canadian living in the UK.

Fuck off then.

Nice argument, cuck.

>calls people cucks
>is Canadian

Kek.

>and mostly everyone is talking about worker and equality rights from the remain side.
so you just not figured out that eu is more for economic purpose than cultural unity?

you canucks sure are geniuses

>Wait another 25 years
>Every country in Europe at war

EU exists to stop you monkeys from killing each other

We had workers rights before the EU, they talk a load of old rubbish.

Meh, Canadian, British, Irish, Aussie, Kiwi. It's all the same. Even the Yanks

>EU exists to stop you monkeys from killing each other
The EU caused the war in Ukraine, and the bad blood between Greece and the Nazi's - I mean Germans. NATO stops war in Eiurope

Actually no, it's about political union and control over member states. The economic argument is a fever dream of the past.

And wow
>cultural unity
Really? You believe in multiculturalism? Religious cultures demanding Sharia in the very same secular democratic society that welcomed them as refugees with open arms?

We should be intolerant of cultures who are intolerant of us.

Please, continue to surrender reason to the liberal media agenda cuck.

Eurabia is a Sharia state, this means that cunts know their place and are kept there. That's a good thing mah nigga!

what dude said.

when you move to the UK you should follow the UK's anglophone culture. the eu is shitting all over it

>It's all the same.
check out this dumb faggot

The internal market/free trade laws of the EU make all participating countries a load of money. For the rest the EU has a lot of rules with a 'Its for your own good' vibe to it. A lot of people dislike that because they're proud (even though they're trash), but often it's the case that those laws are for the best.

Also, believe you me, you'll have more rights as a citizen in the EU than outside of it. Especially if you're comparing it to a theoretical post Brexit UK.

Furthermore it's just a backup to stop governments from going full asshole mode, and it helps keep the peace. Sure there are issues with it, but it's best to try and improve the specific issues instead of just leaving altogether, but I'm biased in that regard as I believe its best to work together with other countries as much as possible.

>European calling Canadians cucks. Fucking kek. They helped the US to pull you dumbfucks out of two world wars and Soviet imperialism. You queers would be living in African style huts under communist rule if it wasn't for them

>implying all people who vote for geert are like this

Speak English
Use the Common law
united by the Magna Carta (it hangs next the US Constitution and Bill Rights in the States and in Oz's parliament)
same culture broadly speaking

and I could go all day, but busy now

A European calling anyone else a cuck is laughable.

>calls people cucks
>European
kek

Angosphere owns the world

>same culture broadly speaking
Right. Greece, Kiwis, and the Bible Belt are all similiar

No. UE sucks 'cause France and is into it.
Also, UE doesn't give any rights to Celts, we still don't have any country, we still don't have any laws and nobody thinks that we are a real people, and not just some hecklers not able to integrate.

What is a good thing about no EU?

youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

>'cause France and is into
> - and

For being Canadian you sure have surprising trouble with the English language. I think you need to read his post again, cuck.

You included Muslim countries in there. Take them out and ignore Asia and Slavs and I guess you're sorta close

you are hecklers which are not able to integrate

It's good for trade and it brings safety because european countrys are not at war.

And that would be ok. Keep the EU about trading and safety. Unfortunately some bobo's want a united Europe but the europeans do not want to give up their sovereignty. Stop expanding, stop talking with turkey and stop forcing us to take immigrants.

I'm not a European, you moron. Everyone knows that Canadians are the biggest cucks on the planet. They are so cucked that the European cuckshithole UK's queen rules them. Kek, that's fucking pathetic.

see

Grece isn't part of the Anglosphre. Never has been

the differences between a Kiwi and Texan are no bigger than between a Texan and New Yorker and they're one country.

The Anglosphere is one civilisation united by language, blood and deed

For the UK it could be economic suicide as there's a decent chance the economic capital of Europe moves to Berlin if they leave. Small chance it'll remain in London though, and in that case the UK is gonna blossom. If not, however, they're gonna take a serious hit to the economy for at least 15 years or so.

meant him

And what about you? I need to know, what are you?

It would be interesting though. Then we will see if all the fear talk is true.

Then again, what is more important. Money or sovereignty.

>Tells the truth about Canada, oh he must be a European cuck! Everyone else in the world loves us!.... Right?

The intelligence of a Cancuck everyone.

Sovereignty is just a thing populists use to manipulate stupid people imo. This is just my opinion though, but as long as the rules are decent, I believe it really doesn't matter who makes them. And while the rules aren't always perfect, they don't usually leave too much to be desired, definitely not any worse than national governments to say the least.

I realise the UK is big on parliamentary sovereignty, but from what I gather the average Member of Parliament is a massive shitbag anyway.

>Canacuck calling Europeans cucks when his country is literally owned by the UK and is cucked by surrenderfaggot France

KEK

Not poster responding, but agree with you on the first part. However, NATO...? Other than coming in AFTER the fact, they do nothing.

Merkel wasn't that bad was she in her prime, I would have banged 5/7

Well I'm from the Netherlands for instance. And the lawmakers in our country are making laws and rules with our culture in mind. The problem with the EU is that they enforce laws but skip the fact that we all have different cultures.

Your culture is a part of who you are and therefore very sensitive. For instance. The United Nations are interfering with us because Black Pete because ' is is racist'. They need to shut the fuck up because that is OUR culture and they have nothing to do with it.

>South Africa
>"Anglo"-sphere
Kek, might as well put India and Egypt in there, totally Anglo.

you guys have always hated each other. how can a shaky alliance between countries that have been at each other's throats forever stop "monkeys from killing each other...?"

>no war
>free trade
>free choice of workplace
>free choice of living place
>free choice of studying
>easy travel for vacations
>cheap laborforce from the east
>monetary system just as shallow and simple as the US one
>no. war.

Can't have much more freedom and peace at the same time.

canadians have always been that cousin at the dinner table no one hates, but no one likes.
we all kind of shrug when they're brought up, but would never call to catch up or visit because we don't care.

Dude I'm actually Dutch as well (like 50% of /b or something from what it looks like) but I do happen to know a lot about the EU and some things about British culture (got a lot of british friends).
Name me a good example of EU legislation ignoring Dutch culture and therefore being shitty for us btw, not saying it hasn't happened, but I wonder if you can tell me one.

Lastly, the UN is something entirely different than the EU, who as far as I know hasn't tried to touch Zwarte Piet (and thank god for that, cause I agree people need to keep their hands off him, its a kids event for gods sake)

I'm Canada then

NO
fuck EU i dont wanna share my country with a bunch of smelly arabs

that second-to-the-last one. the monetary system comment.
that's the most important.
problem is, greece pretty much made merkel blink; and the entire population was a short hair away from going back to the drachma.
little concern for you, but if other countries decide to do the same - and they really have nothing to lose - than the cracks start to form and it falls apart.
the US is MUCH simpler. they aren't a coalition of countries that have been fighting for hundreds of years. when a state like detroit gets in to trouble, they all shake their heads but move in to help. the government there generally works in unison with the states in a majority of things since the country was founded.
europe is vastly more complex.

nothing bad about that. i stand by my comment.

The EU and the Euro are mainly created to make import and export easier and more fluent and to create a central and standardized economy

I know the UN is something different but it is more to state an example of foreigners messing with our culture.

My biggest problem with the EU is that it is too big and doesnt listen to its people anymore. THe whole Turkey deal for instance. Nobody wants those sandniggers in here with free visa. Also the immigration problem. Most europeans do not want muslims (we hebben gezien wat turken en marokkanen aanrichten) but they are forced to take refugees.

These are all valid points and couldn't agree more with you.

But I'm sick of my country being raped by fucking by sandniggers.
I just want control of our borders, make it a point system like straya.

Truth, people always bitch about the political aspect saying it's all bad because of that, while it's main job and origin is an economic purpose, which it is really good at.

Yeah they should definitely put more effort into listening to the people, but that is a legitimately hard task to accomplish well. Then again, that does not mean they should not try, and if there was anything about the EU I would wanna see changed personally that would be nr. 1.

The EU stopped the fucking german toll.
>I love the EU

/thread

Hitler wasn't German and the EU didn't even exist back then, you fucking spastic.

It's those running it that are the real cancer.

Remove these idiots and replace them with people who are actually mentally, culturally, ethnically and ideologically european, and it'd be the best thing ever.

Alas it is not.

Germanfag here.
What I would agree on is that the situation with the refugees is handled terribly. The way we watch over them is extremely ineffective and retarded.

I have no problems with people who flee from terror and war, welcoming them here. If they want to stay and integrate into our country while respecting our laws and people (just like anyone should) as well as our Grundgesetz I have no problem with them building up a life here, too.

However, most don't want this (talking about Syrians for example). Most want to go home and live with their families in their own country, rebuilding it even. It's just a bit hard to do that when the IS allah akbars your neighborhood while your government bombs everything away with the help of Russia and the Western allies are supplying the just as cray "rebels" in the country, too..

tl;dr It's a clusterfuck and our government did not take precautions for a situation that was obvious to come.

Ability to work and live anywhere in the EU.
ECHR protection.
Being part of one of the largest, wealthiest economic blocs in the world.
Better co-operation between our anti-terror units.
Better access to goods and services ie. Polish dentistry is cheeeap for implants etc.
Easier access to hot euro hookers.

There's lots more but these are the basics.

>sick of my country being...
>regurgitates edl level shit

Fuck off southern poof, you should have been a blowjob.

liberal cuck confirmed

Are you actually from the EU?

Ireland is not sassenach.Fuck the britbongs and their Anglosphere