Ask A Feminist

Ask A Feminist

Hey Sup Forums, I wanted to explain what real feminism is since tumblr has given real feminists a bad name. Tumblr is full of radical man-haters who claim to be feminists, and I was hoping to set the record straight. I love men, and real feminism aims to help both women AND men. Ask me a question and I will try my hardest to convince you that we are not the enemy. Also, I may ask a few questions to better understand Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y6q_LgIc1GI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you beleive in the wage gap? Or the 1 in 4 on campus stats?

Do you consider humans as a part of the animal kingdom?

How do you feel about Milo?

Stupid ass fucking thread. Never post here again.

Get saged.

Tick tock op

Stop entertaining OP fucking summerfags

How are the twins today, honey? Can we get a peek?

Need more data on both

Yep. Humans belong to kingdom animalia.
>inb4 animals rape each other so why are we any different
because humans are different than most other animals -- we don't live without electricity or opposable thumbs either

no idea who that is

Are you aware wommen already have the same rights in the first world dispute belonging in the kitchen?

How do you feel about consensual rape?

Despite*

I'm pro-feminism, but a lot of 4 channers are sexist assholes. You might not get through to any of them. The man-hating feminists you refer to, they're called feminazi's.

does saging with an image work?

If 2 drunk guys, one women and one men have sex, why does the men go to jail?

Sage this thread

In the spirit of Milo, let's hear them out. Then shit on them and tell them they're idiots.

You mean statutory? Other than that, there is no consensual rape.

So recently Femenazis have made this shit called slam poetry where you just realize how big of a cunt femenazis are. Wanted realfeminist.jpg 's opinion on this

Legally? Yes they do have the same rights. However, the genders are seen as equal. Women's rights is just part of feminism. Feminists also fight against unfair expectations men are subjected to, support laws that keep abortion legal, and work against discrimination

Have you ever been in a relationship with an adult while you were a minor?

Is your keyboard raping you?

Why not lobby for more reproductive rights for men considering they have effectively 0 input in matters of abortion. If he wants it and she doesn't too bad, where's the man's right to opt out of parenthood?

Because of discrimination. If one party is significantly less impaired, they should be punished no matter what their gender is. Men get raped too, but gender norms prevent them from getting help. Feminism needs to help male rape victims too.

not OP, but slam poems are often some pretty fine stuff

sure, maybe a few overdramatize, but others have great form and emotion

the extent of my knowledge of poetry ends with Dr. Seuss. The last time I wrote a poem was in my 9th grade English class (I'm in college now), and I haven't listened to or read any poetry in a long time. If you provide me a link I can judge better.

This is where it gets tricky... I don't think men should be able to force a woman to undergo a serious medical treatment. However, they should be exempt from paying child support and all other parental obligations.

Technically, yes.
I was 15, he was 23. No I did not tell on him .

youtube.com/watch?v=y6q_LgIc1GI
There you go real OP

Not regular slam poetry you cuck Femenazi Slam Poetry

This is an acceptable solution.

>Poetry
How about these worthless liberals get a job already?

Please state the goals of feminism and what thing feminism is fighting for right now.

Awesome. What do you think of the 2016 Ghostbusters trailer?

men-haters should be thrown in jail, raped, and killed.

I'm no English major, but I believe she was being sarcastic since she pretty much repeated what every feminist (even moderate ones) have been called.
If she actually does hate men, then she is sexist.

New ghostbusters is shit

Gender equality and freedom from gender norms (like the idea that men should always pay on a date and that women should be virgins till marriage).

I personally thought it was cool, but probably because I love Kristen Wiig, Kate McKinnon, and Leslie Jones on SNL

You seem alright but why does feminism attract such lunatics.