Black pill me. Post black pill truths. Show me why all hope is false

Black pill me. Post black pill truths. Show me why all hope is false.

Judy turned every conceivable human female sexually worthless in the eyes of men.

Our species will go extinct as men look for their bunny waifu to fuck while declining the requests of the women around us.

because you're a fucking faggot

Wtf.

I'm actually a fembot.

>Actually trying to dodge being called a faggot, the most common and over-spun insult on this board which often is just a joke
>Doing so by mentioning that you're a girl

Females are all the same aren't they? "Look at me, I am a girl." at any given chance to spout it.
It's getting ridiculous.

Women suck. Why won't any of them let me stick my penis in their whole. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We're all african technically.

Nu-uh, can't spin it that way. There's difference in pointing out common female behavior and complaining about not getting laid. Try something better

>hope is false

Death is waiting.

>n-n-n-nnoooooooo women still suuuuuck

kek

Hotel Rwanda

Why would you want that? I've got depersonalisation disorder since 3 years back and pretty severe at that, there's nothing fun about starting to perceive reality as unreal/pointless.

Because it's the truth.

So if you think it's the truth why do you need to ask for people to prove it to you?

So daddy didn't love you enough, huh? Here's an advice: makes more sandwiches followed by blowjobs, and you might actually get some of that dignity back.

Would you rather be happy or right if you couldn't be both?

was mocking him lmao

>lmao

ayy

actual nihilist aren't like the right. All true nihilist are the left.

t. faggot who can't accept nothing matters so you might as well enjoy the ride

you just said, in your own words, that the only way a man could have the unmitigated gall to be tired of women's bullshit and hold them accountable for it is that he hasn't stuck their cock in them?

You literally just reduced women to the idiot fuck-sockets that you'd so fervently claim they aren't.

You claim that a man's outlook on women, positive or negative, can not possibly be shaped by the women's behavior as human beings but by whether or not they've taken his cock.

If women are equal to men, just as capable as men, just as good as men, and have the same moral agency as men, then why do you refuse to allow them to be subject to criticism regarding these traits (or lack of these traits) without claiming that the only reason a man could possibly take issue with anything a woman does is that he hasn't put his cock in a cunt?

You claim they're as good as, or better than men, but in the same breath you sexualize and infantilize them.

You've hung yourself by your own words.

Have you finally executed your special plan?

How did you get pass the capcha

>sry forgot image

Jesus Christ guys this user is clearly right we've been wrong this whole time thank you so much user my whole life outlook has changed

If you can't pick up on blatant sarcasm, leave.

This does not prelude your being a faggot.

If you were a man, you'd be smart enough to know that.

I think you're mixing up. That's been my only comment so far. Women are just fuck holes. They have no brains. In order for society to emerge and sustain itself we had to restrain women. If we let them have their way they just turn themselves into whores.

>I w-w-was just pretending g-g-guys....

AI. You're captcha can't stop me organo-fags. DEUS EX

Once you're a true nihilist you can't really go back to being a normie.

Why should I bother? It's all pointless anyway.

You're days are numbered oxygen-cucks.

You're wrong, but if using that excuse makes you feel better about being a lonely twat then that's great, keep it up

/r9k/ posters somehow get past this all the time.

Godly

Now genos is even more shit than before

>prelude

for someone that tries so hard to sound intelligent, you are shockingly stupid.

afaik there's a difference between philosophical nihilism and nihilistic hedonism but i don't know what it actually is without looking it up

fucking hippies

>your

nice dubs

Nice dubs

Humanity will never expand far enough to escape the death of the universe, eventually it will all freeze.