>2016
> You still don't own a Wii U
>Explain

>PC MASTER RACE!!

I don't play kiddie shit

I'm poor

Because it sucks, and it's made for the babehs. Built for children, named for children, marketed for children.

Nintendo sucks

I have no muney
roast me b

Because the Wii U sucks. The PS4 is better.

You must be a fat ugly bearded virgin.

you're a cool guy user

Because I like my 3DS better

I'm not autistic

The last console I owned was an N64 my parents got me for my Birthday

goodbye newfags

Buy game through Nintendo on Wii and 3DS. Have to buy the same game again on Wii U. Milking crap and I don't appreciate. Same reason PS4 can go fuck itself. $100 a year for select PS3 games on PS4. $20 for decade old PS2 games on PS4.
Xbox 360 backwards compatability on Xbox One, the rest can go fuck themselves.

>tfw you have to buy a lan adapter to enjoy online games

what XD im just visiting from Reddit what's a newfag

#roasted

obvious b8

satire, not b8

You're obviously miserable.

also a newfag

VIRTUAL BOY MASTER RACE BITCHES!

b-but they said this is where the cool kids hang DX

>2016
>you still own a wii u
>explain

nah just tired of literal 10 yr old shitting up /b with even worse than usual threads during the summer

Somehow i have
Why, don't ask

Only two games I'm halfway interested in, not worth all that money yet.

If you're that butt-hurt about it, hide the thread. Shit I hate when faggots like you post trap threads, which I have to hide every fucking time.

cuz the wii is mostly party games

and i have no friends

Because Nintendo makes the same 3 games every generation. Microsoft and Sony are starting to do the same with this gen.

I literally own one just for Smash and homebrew, but even then there's not much of a library to go through apart from indie game no. 6837 on the eshop

This. Nintendo really didn't put anything out on this thing. Lazy Starfox reboot, Hyrule Warriors, and the obligatory side-scrolling Mario title. There's Smash, but something feels off about this one.

It's just a shovelware platform, and the next Nintendo console will be, too. They just don't care anymore.

It doesn't appeal to me

It's pointless to own a Wii U.

Because Xbox is surprisingly better

because I don't play video games

Nintendo needs to swallow their pride and stop making shitty "innovations" and put out a traditional console. The DS worked. The Wii almost worked. The Wii U capitalized on all of the shit that didn't work on the Wii.

>NO! We don't want the games that are going on Playstation, XBox and PC! They're bad games!
>Oh, you want to put your pixelated sidescroller on our console? Let us fund you!

>backwards compatibility
what are you smoking

Noobs. On the best console available. 400 games counting backwards compatible.

I'll just get a NX or PS4 Neo or the whatever they'll call it.

If NX made it so I could play all the games I already bought through Nintendo on Wii and 3DS is get it. Probably won't. Probably won't get it.

I'm poor.

DAS RITE

It does have backwards compatibility, selective but it does.
>SCHOOLS
>OUT
>FOR
>SUMMER