Just your daily reminder that MMA is superior to boxing...

Just your daily reminder that MMA is superior to boxing. Ali in his prime couldn't stand against any average mma fighter.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milo_of_Croton
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melankomas
mmajunkie.com/2016/06/twitter-reactions-mma-fighters-on-boxing-legend-muhammad-alis-passing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is very relative, by the boxing rules the boxers win but by the mma rules the mma fighters win, without rules depends on the fighter.

No rules. Fight to the death. MMA still wins.

/thread

he could stand against them because mma is all about getting on the ground

No. No /thread. Thread keeps going. Fuck off.

this is still very relative, has a psychological factor, it is not anyone who is able to pick up a steel bar and beat someone to death, an athlete is not ready for it.

Hand to hand combat to the death. No weapons. An mma fighter is simply better prepared

the psychological factor still exist both to kill the opponent as by the fear of dying, an experienced military in krav maga for example would defeat both, in my opinion.

I agree with this. But even people in Krav Maga are trained in grappling. An mma fighter will have a better idea of how to get off of the ground with someone gouging their eyes out than a boxer.

and is not just the psychological, it would be a fight without breaks, would require more strength and fitness, fatal blows would be allowed, have a lot to be considered.

Are you stupid?
Boxing rules, the boxer wins
MMA rules, the mma fighter wins

mike tyson in his prime, no rules cage match would demolish most mma fighters

There are dozens of videos on the Internet of boxers thinking they can step in the octogon.

honestly I can't say which one would win but now that you mention it, boxing by requiring some proximity could give an opening for submissions on the ground, this could be a positive point of mma.

The thread isn't that long. Please read.

the octogon has rules and "dozens" is not a really big number retard.
Also, these "dozen" boxers are not the world heavyweight champions, faggot.

Take Ali in his prime, train him properly for MMA, and he would have eviscerated any of them.

mma
>murifags reality tv show
EPIC KEK AT ALL THIS FAGS SAD AND PHATETIC
SAGED.

I'm sorry I just don't see how any boxer is going to be able to stop someone from taking them down and breaking their arm. I don't care how good of a boxer you are it would be like taking an amateur to the ground for any grappler.

implying everythin on tv is not staged

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milo_of_Croton

Pick out one MMA boxer you think could beat this guy in a death match.

Yeah, but Ali was a fast motherfucker.

Just a daily reminder that, even in his prime, Wayne Gretzky can't dunk over Shaq. Different fucking sports OP.

if mike tyson charges at you and starts swinging youre fucked.

hes a heavyweight behemoth and he was quick as fuck. it wouldnt be easy to grapple him in a no rules fight

Some are just beyond all of that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melankomas

>charging
>literally what every grappler wants

im guess youre about 19, grew up with UFC not boxing, so you wouldnt understand how tough those motherfuckers actually are

not a 120kg rhino dumbass

Yes faggot. Even bigger. It doesn't fucking matter. You are just showing how much you boxing queers don't know about ground fighting.

You you you you cannot beat a ufc fighter its not gonna happen

Fucking children

fuck off retard, you're probably just old enough to even watch a ufc match. Dont talk about shit you dont understand

OP is 14yo and thinks that two, sweaty, fucknuts having a pub car park fight in a playpen is the height of one-on-one fighting.

mmajunkie.com/2016/06/twitter-reactions-mma-fighters-on-boxing-legend-muhammad-alis-passing

Guiz just a daily reminder that an attack helicopter is superior to an abrams tank. The Abrams tankin its prime couldn't stand against an average attack helicopter

A staged pub car park fight

Grappling is literally the most primal form of fighting. You boxers are denying evolution.

If you're not an experienced grappler you will lose.

If you are experienced, boxer will lose.

It's just someone who knows how to fight. You're saying knowing a certain number of fighting systems or being a former "street brawler" is basically indomitable against someone who's say simply a master of boxing, or taekwondo.

I don't even watch UFC or know anything about fighting. Stop being such a meatheaded blowhard about your personal super heros.

I guess if you feel you have to limit it to that.

A gay little grappler will lose in a street brawl to me if I have a hidden knife

This is a toddler-level "batman is better than spiderman" thread

Fast twitch muscle is pointless when someone gets on top of you.

Space marines vs master chief

Didn't Ali fight a kick boxer?

im saying there is an element of savagery that comes in a no rules contest fuckface. if you dont watch ufc or boxing then stfu faggot

Doesn't matter. Both train their whole lives to be good at what they do. Comparing the two to eachother is retarded. I'm superior to any MMA fighter aswell. Any MMA fighter couldn't beat me with a fully loaded AK-47 either.

Ok. I understand it's very hardcore and tough.

I can still win if I am a chimpanzee or have a weapon. Primal combat doesn't account for being someone who can forcibly make me submit hand-to-hand because people didn't fight that way a long time ago.

If someone who's relatively good at UFC tries to beat someone who's at the same level in boxing on the streets they're going to get knocked out before they can even implode his kidney after diving to take out his legs. It's about 50/50 whether this happens or not as far as you know, and depends on the individuals.

>itt: faggot neckbeards pretending to know anything about boxing or mma

Antonio inoki, but with shitty rules. Ali had to wear gloves, and throw punches only. And inoki couldn't kick or punch in the top of the body so he slipped on the ground with low kicks all over the fight.

do you have sex with other men on a regular basis?

No no no you fucking retard. You've obviously never had someone try to take you down. Once someone grabs ahold of you you are done. You literally only have one shot to knock them out before they grab you. You want to risk that? Most street fights I've seen have gone to the ground or involved a lot of clinching.

Fuck it I'll even go as far as to say an mma fighter is even a better puncher than a boxer while on the ground. A boxer doesn't know how to ground and pound. All the leverage in his punches come from his legs and body.

The uniformity you're trying to present with people who want to get far as boxers today simply isn't there. If there is a boxer who can easily beat a UFC fighter in a fist fight, he can probably do it just as well on the streets, you "fucking retard". I understand that it would be hard for someone who doesn't know anything about this to try to free themselves from a grapple or a full-nelson. No matter what you think though and no matter how many times your cousin has beaten the local boys, this doesn't happen every time. On the streets, it's mostly dependent on the circumstance, and then on the individual.

You probably think being tougher than the other person pretty much guarantees you a win

Go take your ritalin

You are right it doesn't happen every time. What I'm saying is if you have two equal fighters the mma fighter is going to be better prepared.

Having two totally on-par fighters is rhetoric

Once you are a person getting paid to fight, most are not going to be able to perform only in one school of practice. What you don't understand is that a boxer is not totally incapable of grappling and that in reality many are very proficient at it

Anybody got a link of the stream of the fight tonight?

Proficient? No they are going to be just as good at grappling as any person on the street who doesn't practice martial arts. Besides all of that we haven't even taken into consideration how a boxer will have to adjust to elbows knees and kicks. Face it boxing fags pankration is how humans are evolved to fight.

Bruce lee beats them all anyway

>Proficient? No they are going to be just as good at grappling as any person on the street who doesn't practice martial arts.

No, not really. Not usually anyway. They're athletes not some formula 1 driver. While there do exist boxers who have only ever fought in a gym, at my gym mostly everyone does other things as well. It's just their personally best at hand-to-hand.

It's almost never as ordinal as you're making it out to be.

Retard if they practice other things then they are an mma fighter who only competes in boxing. I'm talking about people who think you can get away with only taking boxing.

Fedor vs Tyson
Both in prime, no rules, no weapons
Who wins?

Well I'm saying that's not always the case. Just because you see someone in boxing ring with another person who they are boxing, it doesn't mean that comprises the total amount of fighting technique they have ever learned (which is what you think)

I'm gonna say Fedor

>i said something, therefore it (must be/is) true

Same thing I've been saying applies here too. Fedor is obviously the inferior boxer but if he takes him down its done. He may even bring him down standing up with kicks knees and elbows. Remember fedor is used to standup combat, Tyson isn't used to clinching or grappling.

It's sad but a LOT of people walk around ever day ready to assert this at any moment

As I said before I know it's not always the case but an mma fighter is just better equipped.

Many MMA fighters have trained in boxing gyms, where almost everyone else has is into other forms of fighting

You're the type of person who sells weed to youth

That's not true. I also sell weed to adults.

You guys know mma and ufc is a fixed sport like wrestling right?

Have fun denying things you know are true because it enables you to continue being hateful

A boxer who hasn't trained in kicking, grapling, ground fighting, choke holds etc. will get demolished by a well rounded and trained martial artist. Boxing is a much simpler sport. A boxer isn't going to be trained to be looking out for for kicks or arm bars.

I've fought in a cage before. I assure you it is very real.

Like comparing rap to opera. Two different categories Sup Forumsro

I'm sure at the more amature level it is 1005 real. But I also believe that at the top levels there are multi million dollar fixes and deals going on. Plenty of fighters nearing the end of their career will take a dive for a bunch of money.

Not taking into account that the boxer maybe could knock out the MMA fighter with the first punch. Game over, Your opinion proves nothing.

>100%, not 1005...

lol. You're alright man

Obviously same with boxing.

I mean like the ppv shit, the shit you see is all a huge act put on by them to make you invested in a few selected fighters

You better hope you can knock them out with that first punch. As soon as they grab ahold of you you're done. Why risk it.

Can someone please make a meme with Haramble's face on Ali's body? I thought you faggots would have thought of this already.

A boxer isn't that much stronger of a puncher. In fact, I would argue that if they are fighting in equal weight classes the boxer has no advantage at all in striking power. There are plenty of huge MMA fighters that could punch as hard as the boxing heavyweights.

I think you are comparing a heavyweight boxer to a middleweight MMA fighter. In that case boxing vs mma has nothing to do with it. It is down to body size and muscle mass.

Why not compare a heavyweight MMA fighter to a middleweight boxer?

They are all humans. Humans of equal size and weight and muscle mass are going to be similar strength. If both know how to punch then both will have equal power punches.

Once a pussy MMA fighter grabs Tyson, He'll fucking bite his ear off.

This is funny because I have seen very little guys take out very big guys if they hit em right. Your arguments are not to the point.

Holly Holm V. Rhonda Rouse?

>Tyson bites ear while I'm clinch with mma fighter
>mma fighter fighting through pain hip tosses Tyson
>Tyson stuck
>can't get off ground
>can't throw punches while on his back
>Tyson slowly slips into darkness as mma fighter chokes Tyson with his own arm
>"I sthubmit" Tyson mumbles before fading into sleep

Yes the little guy can win. But if weight was not important then there wouldn't be weight classes. You are talking about exceptions.

If you had 100 fights were every fight was a bigger guy vs a smaller guy and they were of similar skill I would bet my life savings that the bigger guys would win more fights than the smaller guys.

That's why wrestling, MMA, and boxing all have weight classes and keep similar sized people fighting each other in most cases.

Glad you brought that up. Ronda Rousey got cocky and thought she could beat holly at her own game. Remember when Rousey submitted Tate? And then Tate submitted Holms?

It all sounds good in theory but the MMA fighter would have to close the gap. The boxer is quick and evasive. The MMA fighter would have to risk being open shooting in for the take down. Holly Holm proved that against Rousey but messed it up against Tate by letting her get too close.

But this is a non-rules fight, so you are forgetting the crazy factor. Alle these boxers are mostly professionals, But guys like Tyson are from the streets, they don't give a fuck and will fucking kill you. Weight classes are just there to prevent injuries and headcases like Ali. If someone is crazy enough they will take on anybody and win.
Two different sports, not comparable, especially when u don't define the circumstances

Where are you getting these stats?

>comparing two different sports

If a competitive archer fought against a competitive shooter, the shooter would win! WHO WUDA THUNK.

Why are you assuming the smaller guys are more crazy? What happens when the bigger guy is the crazier one?

They never are because they don't have to be because their size gives them confidence.
Smaller guys need that pump to take a big guy down. A big guy is never crazy (not taking into account roid rage) but little guys who are willing to fight usually are. If u are willing to take on a guys that is twice your size you are fucking crazy

Dumbest thing I've ever read. You must be a manlet

Resorting to namecalling. Satisfies me as a winner, Goodbye.