So what's keeping you from killing yourself everynight? Share your story

So what's keeping you from killing yourself everynight? Share your story

I'm not in the mood

fluffy abuse threads

>20 year old alfa male who had lots of pussy, a six pack and a nice car
>life chages, had to move to a shitty town with my mom. She nags me every fucking day.
>suddenly, no more pussy, broke ass car, and start growing a gut, no one worth drinking with
Now im broke, and dont even have a job

not giving a shit and going on with life

>what's keeping you from killing yourself
COURAGE AND HONOR

Upcoming scholarship

COURAGE AND HONOUR BROTHER
FOR THE IMPERIUM

im addicted to the internet and if i die i can't hoard memes or shitpost

reminding myself that the jews did 9/11

>mom is almost as messed up as me, maybe more
>I couldn't die before her just because it would completely ruin her
>sometimes wish she would die soon so I can too
>then even more depressed cuz I don't want her to die but I know she is ready too
>currently coping with drug use, been responsible so far but I can see my self getting out of control real quick

I just cant figure out how a complete alfa male becomes a beta fag all of sudden

Life

Sjws friend

Thanks for trying to make me laugh

I just don't want to put my few friends and family I have through that. So I just feel stuck here waiting to die of something eventually

i wasn't kidding my life is empty outside the internet

I feel you dawg

Rekt threads

I understand. Sometimes i hit the gas in the high way and close my eyes hoping that all of sudden i crash into a deer or a tree

They only fill the gap for as long as the thread goes

The possibility to not have to pay hundreds thousands of dollars of student loans because im good at a game

Spite keeps me alive.

I'm afraid I'll end up doing that someday, honestly

Booze

I started enjoying them quite recently, at first i was quite sickend, but then i cuoldnt stop watching them suffer

cocaine

I'm not saying it's heresy. But it's heresy.

Nothing is stopping me i just don't want to go out quickly. Best way for me to go and not look a selfish edgy cunt was to become a edgy dick. Started smoking, drinking and dabbling in drugs. I'll die eventually.

or join the army

Since there's nothing after death I've chosen to experience something rather than nothing. Even if it is a shitty life.

Army tries it's hardest to keep you alive. That and I'd rather die to a bottle than a dirty sand nigger.

This legendary memory

I have a 2 year old son, I want to see him live.

Sup Forums

Sup Forums savd my life

take a few of the filthy ragheads with you

I was exactly like this. Eventually it got bad enough that nothingness became quite appealing

>savd

I hope you face your inner demons and wish you the very best in your life. It may seem like you've felt enough is enough but I do hope and have faith that you overcome your situation and better yourself..and you can start somewhere, anywhere but there friend.

What a hopeless existence you have.

I have an unhealthy internet obsession and i hide behind several layers of ironic humor to masquerade the fact that I have crippling depression.

gtfo

The Universe, itself.

I can't afford a rope.

pic is me..

Hey let me be the first to say congrats, man. That's fantastic. I hope your life is much improved by the scholarship and whatever opportunities it affords you. :)

explain pl0x.

stop wearing edgy clothing

I've thought about suicide nearly every day for almost a year, but I always tell myself that everything will be ok later, and it's just foolish to end it all now, especially when I'm so young (17). It's hard to accept that sometimes there's not anything you can do to feel happiness, especially when the world is full of murderers, cheaters, and niggers. But I just think about where I want to be in 5+ years, and it makes me think that some day I will be happy, eventually

I've tried 3 times and they failed. I want out of this nightmare. All I've ever known is pain. Haven't jerked off in over a year because it doesn't feel good. I've lost interest in every women I've ever met. I've tried to improve myself. Even went to rehab a few times. Now I'm fighting off withdrawl while waiti9ng to go to work at some shit job. Please someone kill me. I don't care how just make sure the job is done. I dont want to wake up tomorrow.

Pussy

Yeah I'm gonna alert the mods to this sorry bud

This

Other than that you're average joe, what seems to be the problem

>nigger.jpg .jpg

Thats pretty much the reason i became a misanthrope

Why kill yourself, steal a car, go on a rampage, death by cop

Overall my life is sucessful and enjoyable

Gtfo normal fag

For what?

Thought I was going to be alone all summer, then I found this place.

you're still a nigger

Underage

>Why kill yourself, steal a car, go on a rampage, death by cop
Someone has no clue what depression is

nothing i'm going to do it

Mostly pure , animal, survival instinct; the way you'd pull your hand from a hot stove regardless of whether you wanted to or not.
Then there's my family, mainly my younger brother.
And to cap it all off, things have a way of changing at any time for no reason at all. The same way I'd like to finish a game then turn off the machine, rather than die within the game then turn off the machine, I'd like to see the full story to my life.

Can't you read? It was the filename.
You must be niggiest of niggers.

ik nigger i messed up but you stole the image quote you absolute niggerking

This.
You don't want to go out in a blaze of glory, you just want the pain to end.

The world is now your oyster

We wuz kangzz and shieet mah nigga.
I didn't have the image saved.

Ditch the glasses and beard, and wear some better clothes then people will hire you.
Or you'll at least look better.

By 2016 i will have more than $100+ million to my name

Dead relatives?

share it or gtfo

Drugs

Please see

No method of death seems worthy of my life. You know, slitting wrists is too cliche, running into traffic is too stupid, jumping in front of a train is too inconvenient for others, hanging is also cliche. No method seems good enough.

Aside from that, there's the people I'd leave behind like my brother and my family and friends.

That being said, I do realize that life has no purpose other than to exist and that saddens me to no end.

What a great a idea! I'm going to do exactly that!!
>goes outside
>dies of exposure 5 blocks from my house

I drink a glass of bleach every night before going to bed.1 glass of bleach a day keeps the sadness away.You should try it user

The possibility of losing my virginity in the future

Can I put my dick in place of that gun

I know this is basically a meme image at this point, but I actually did this
Like I was so ready and I had some money and I figured I may as well have some fun first

Ironically enough, I accidentally found myself and I now have motivation to live
But fuck it gets shit

Your not going to and here's why, you wouldn't protect your teeth like that with your lips.

This girl I met online told me If we're both single and in our 30s we'll be together. Just 10 more years