Is there a soccer game on or something?

I guess we're losing? I mean lol big deal, it's not like Americans care about soccer or anything lol.

It's not like I was watching or anything.

>this damage control

Not even ironically funny.

You need to go back.

Just a reminder that soccer is literally a women's sport in the US.

>were losing therefore im not watching it

This semen slurping sport isnt for me tbqh

i guess you guys can only win at sports where no other countries are competing

I guess so. I'm watching baseball though

Says the country that's literally shit at every sport they invented.

lol

Yeah, maybe one day we'll be good at the olympics

America-kun is so tsundere

I dunno family, we seem to be doing a hell of a lot better than you.

>olympics
keked

>tfw midwestern corn-fed amazons are more man than anyone in the US...

goddamn america

desu football (the good kind) is the only sport I care about, not this pansy run around on a field for 90 seconds nonsense.
b-baka

>britbongistan literally btfo and on suicide watch after this thread

It's not like we l-like this game or anything!!

>americans make it to the finals
>throw a temper tantrum because they won't win
>in the sport they totally don't give a shit about

I swear.

>it doesn't matter if we aren't as good at it!

>only post he replied to
lmao

>finals

>tfw Cleveland won a championship
>tfw America is doing semi-good at soccer
What is the world coming to?

This is what it looks like when you put a REAL athlete in a babby soccer player jersey LOL

lol this guy would break Messi in half in a fight.

this is the biggest game this summer on Sup Forums. surely you care just a little bit?

The best part of being American is being able to go back to not caring about soccer again so easily.

well to be fair, the magic negro did promise to bring the championship home

Messi is a manlet with autism, leave him alone

Not even trolling at all here.

If it weren't for Sup Forums I'd have no idea this game was happening. Since its fs1 espn is ignoring.

I'll care until this is over. Honestly I'm half assing this anyways. I'm not even looking at the TV until I hear the commentators get loud.

See

this desu

like as soon as its over we stop caring

You mean your women are more skilled in a real sport than male burgers?

Explain this.

I couldn't care any less that we are losing. I only like winning to shitpost on here.

Don't make fun of Messi, he's "special."

i know man. if only you were winning, ou could spam the board with USA memes

Yea I like USA spamming but I have no emotional investment in USA soccer. It's just fun when we win.

Men play far more physical and harmful sports in the US. Soccer is considered boring and easy. It's left behind for women after early age.

100% serious.

Fight back those tears, user.

no passion

That's the only positive of winning. The huge negative is having to listen to all the hipsters here talk about soccer some more.

Sorry, I didn't realize Canada was good at anything at all.

>putting on 20kg of protective gear to play rugby
>being proud of contact sports

my god...

Canadians are the best at importing Syrians.

The real negative is that I have to pretend to like baseball until NFL preseason starts.

Here is how soccer works here.

>Kids that're like 4-8

play at their local boys and girls clubs, or something similar. Score isn't kept and these little kids just run around kicking the ball on the field while parents shoot the shit.

>once you get the middle and high school
It's very competitive for girls. It's a highly coveted sport for their best athletes and their matches are usually intense.

For guys it's mostly track guys, gay guys, scrawny losers that couldn't cut it in other sports but their parents are making them play, or something similar along those lines. They literally compete against the same kinda guys from other schools. Every good athlete plays football or basketball, and a lot of those double and also play baseball and sometimes even golf.

Growing up in America if you're a good athlete you play other sports. If you wanna play sports but are a shit athlete, well good luck there's a place for you on the soccer team.

I remember when a big bad rugby player tried to play football.

lel

When will Europeans truly understand? It isn't fucking memes.

Kids play soccer growing up. It's a sport parents put their kids in to get them out of the house and to meet some friends. They end up moving to different sports in middle school.

Once you are past 18, the only people who like soccer are gays and hipsters (strictly talking about the US here). Every 4 years everyone pretends to care but stop after the World Cup.

When will you accept that? Imagine the American soccer fan being equivalent to the British NFL fan.

>jogging in place for 90 minutes
>being proud of a poverty sport

>armored overweight savages hitting each other while the one who carries the "ball" just run straight
>real football is easy
Stop playing real football guys.

Never seen USA taking two so quickly since 9/11

You clearly know nothing about american football.

Football is hilariously more complex than nearly every other sport in the world.

ESPECIALLY dive grass.

The term soccer mom came about because a lotta milfs with little kids are the ones who organize these kid soccer leagues. There's all kinds of hot mommas at those games desu.

>used to work at a complex with a few fields

Everyone here is under 25.

Most of us don't even remember 9/11.

>Europeans actually think we care about soccer

>w-we don't care! honest!
kek erytime

Nice response. Want to try again? Please tell me about my country if you know so much.

We really don't though.

Soccer is for boys and women here. I didn't even know this game was happening until I saw a pregame thread a bong and a half ago.

Stop calling that football. Those players barely kick that egg

gg Argentina. You have a great team

damn you niggers are savage lmao

Bullshit. Football is way easier to manage with the constant stops. Soccer only has one real break at half time and managers have to change tactics ad the game flows and not having 3-5 minutes to call one play. Not to mention that football has 2 teams one fore offense and defense which has its own separate coaching staff.
>t.somebody who played football for 7 years and played along with captaining my high school side and playing travel football

Nice excuse to brag about your childhood lmao

yeah i know your country is losing to the best team in the world and your crying with excuses.
man up and get over it.

Every England game is the biggest game of the summer. Like it or not whenever England plays football it dominates Sup Forums like only wc and champs league finals can.

It's called football because the ball is a foot long.

lol

Length of time on the field has nothing to do with complexity. It's like you have no reading comprehension or something.

Not trying to brag at all. I'm just trying to speak as somebody with experience having played both and watching both.

i actually agree. the only thing not complex about it is the fact the vikings will win when the fucking actual vikings rise again to take over europe, it seems.

the thing is, you guys, you're like spoiled children. you really are

>WAAAA american exceptionlism w-why aren't w-we winning mommy?

HOLY SHIT THERE'S A SPORT AND AMERICA ISN'T FANTASTIC AT IT, QUICK, LET'S DISPARAGE IT TO DEATH

Another goal

That has nothing to do with my original post. Want to try again? Please address the role of soccer in the childhood lives of Americans.

Its gotten to the point that I root against this team

Thanks for the update. I wouldn't know because I don't care about soccer.

You just explained why football is more complex.

There are more coaches on a football team than there are players on a soccer team.

This. Fucking damn good football

How? We aren't whining or crying about how we aren't winning everything. Quit exaggerating things.

I lived in the USA for like ten years, they legit don't care about it. I think the only time I ever heard anyone even mention it was during the WC.

If you had any exposure to other sports you would see how boring football actually is

Thank you. Now tell the Brit that too. Other than the World Cup, the general public doesn't give a flying fuck about soccer here.

>dem tears

If you don't care about it you wouldn't even reply dude

We are spoiled children though. The main reason we don't play soccer is because soccer is a sport for the poor.

All you need is a ball. In the US we play sports that require lots of equipment simply because our standard of living is much higher.

Thanks for pointing out that soccer is the ONLY thing we aren't all to good at, and it's only because our best and second best athletes don't even fucking bother with it.

at least you tried my black friend, at least you tried

For the Americans that care about soccer, they expected to lose to the best team in the world.

For the Americans that don't care, it doesn't affect them. Where are the tears? Why are you incapable of having any sort of discussion?

Yea because they have two separate teams for defending and attacking. In soccer it's 11 players with 3 subs who have to do both.
Pauses do tho. Like o said a football coach has loads more time to think about what he's gonna do next before the team is in any danger. Im soccer if you fuck up it can lead to getting scored on almost instantly

I don't think americans really cry or suffer when their national team lose a match desu. They don't feel football with passion like other countries

how about that Lebron, guys.

This is true. We don't care enough. We win? Great. We lose? Whatever.

Speaking for the general American public btw. You have a small group of hipsters and Mexican border hoppers that watch of course. They are insufferable faggots though.

American soccer fans are those people that always have to remind you about how they like soccer and how soccer is the sport everyone else should watch. If anything, they make Americans hate it more.

>say football is more complex
>leaf fag unintentionally supports that by arguing the down time in football allows more time to think

Obviously you dumbass. That's my fucking point.

i'm not following. basketball is clearly a "poorer" sport. or really, should we give the US credit for that? or is it actually an African sport?

>this game is stupid and it's for poor people
That's the attitude of a 5 year old who's losing at a game. "This game is dumb, I'm leaving". Man up, America. We fielded a team, that means we give a shit. We crossed that line.

>Thanks for pointing out that soccer is the ONLY thing we aren't all to good at, and it's only because our best and second best athletes don't even fucking bother with it.
Not good enough. We're fucking America. We should be the best at everything that any sizeable portion of the world cares about. Because that's what we fucking do.

This is aimed at every crybaby American posting right now.

better luck next time man

lol that's like saying Italy gives a shit about baseball because they fielded a world baseball classic team. You know how dumb that argument sounds?

You never address anything. Want to have a discussion yet?

how is basketball a poorer sport? you cant put two coats on the ground and play basketball

The GOAT.

Basketballs are 3-4x more expensive and require expensive constructed goals as well as a paved surface.

It is typically more popular in less wealthy areas here though. Which are still far more well off than poor areas in other nations.

Top 3 oAT desu.