Opinions on Eleaf iJust2? ordered one right now, it will be my first ever mouth fedora, trying them out for science

opinions on Eleaf iJust2? ordered one right now, it will be my first ever mouth fedora, trying them out for science

also general vaping thread

Eleaf is shit tier honestly. You'll want something better within a week. Cancel that order, and get a reuleaux, super good box.

Same guy, but def. Get a box. What You're getting looks like a robot dick.
I have a tugboat unregulated mod myself. Shits great.

It's pretty nice for it's price, and makes a pretty nice cloud. It works until it works, the button becomes loose and stops working after some time. That's what happened to me, I got angry and started to mash a lot of hard things against the button, and it fixed it. Unbelieveable. It's actually right next to me, charging ^^

I've got an eleaf iStick TC100. Good choice, I've had a couple eLeafs and they are good mods.

I'm planning to buy this soon, when my iJust 2 breaks for good.

i don't have any points of reference and i wouldn't like to spend a lot of money on something i might not like anyway, if the whole vaping thing works out i will be happy to invest more dough in it

r8 my vapedick niggas

RDA forever. Micro quad coils.

>I'm planning to buy this soon

What? the TC100? It's a good mod.

Pretty basic. But if it does the job then good for you.
Currently using sx mini with griffin 25.

That looks like a coolfire IV pro, with a skin on it.

We get it, you vape

Do yourself a favor and read up on battery safety in the meantime.

Horrible suggestion for a noob.

I suggested a reuleaux in the post above, wasn't suggesting he go for unregulated right out of the gate.

Definitely not. But it does have a sleeve on it. Better grip.

what exactly does "regulate" mean?

Even a triple 18650 mod is a bad suggestion for a Noob.
The guy bought an ijust, do you really think he knows about marrying batteries and safe amp limits of said batteries?

It means there is a chip in the mod regulating the power going to your coils. An unregulated device is straight power from the battery. Can't really recommend an unregulated device to a beginner.

my button broke pretty quickly.

aspire coils sort of fit it but not perfectly and fuck up

its alrite......

The box has a chip that regulates watts and such. Unregulated you have to build your coils and make sure they're safe before you plug it all together and have a grenade.

Yup, the TC100.
Also, trips checked.

I'm sure he has the power of Google to learn whatever he needs to know. Don't be a dick, dick.

>theres no tank better than the crown.
>theres no drip better than the tsunami
Debate me faggots

Yeah, I did my research before. With non-mechanical mods just buy good brand batteries like LG, Samsung or Sony and you're good.

shit tier vapes get on my lvl faggots

I'm also rocking the tug life. Mine is airbrushed

I'm hardcore

You need to know the amp limits of those batteries, even if the brand is good. You dont want to pull 25 amps on a battery rated for 10.

The pico is pretty good. The reuleaux has a shitty 510.

here's a genny setup I'm using

>Cotton Candy flavor

How is that?

I agree on the crown but theres tons of drips that beat the tsunami

I really hope this whole thread is meant ironically..

What's with that tube thing come off the side?

that's my ground

I hope your post was meant ironically.

Shit tier just get regular cigs

The crown is the ugliest tank ever. I never liked the coils either. I love the smok Smok TF-RDTA Tank at the moment.

Not being a dick dude, what did I say? See there:

it was, but 2 levels of irony so the end result is canceled out.

It should say we are going to have to test you for AIDS from all the dicks you get up your ass

Im shit at making coils, tips?

nice, is that the 11th or 12th doctors ?

That doesn't look too bad.
Just keep building man.

Niggers don't know about using a mosfet chip.

I built a vape using my airsoft batteries, and mosfet. Nothing above a days worth of research on basic electrical engineering.

Thanks, i just cant get the wicking right though, dry hits after the 4th or 5th pull.
Too much cotton?

SX Bros, I love my ML class

Not the best looking tank, but thw .25 dual coils are great for flavor and clouds.

>joules

Is it a subtank rba section?
If yes, then yeah there's too much cotton.
Let it sit gently by the juice slots without blocking them.
I'd advise you to get a new tank, there are better ones on the market now.

Its the RBA for the kanger toptank, ive been thinking about the griffen, should i pull the trigger on that?

They're fucking great mods.
Have you seen the new Q class?
I'm kind of keen. I'd love dual 18650 for the m class but without that silly tube.

ss or kanthal? I have tons of kanthal but i heard ss tastes better or something.

I'd say yes but you have to realize it's a dual coil deck, so your mod needs to be able to power it. I run dual claptons in both my griffins at around 40w with a .3-.4 ohm build. They consume a lot of juice, but the overall experience is a lot better.

temp control

No but that looks awesome. Dual 18650's makes me want it.

Either man, for ss you want at least 316L and no lower than 26 gauge, anything else has a metallic taste imo.

I have a dual 18650 mod, but i think id be a bit overwhelmed with a dual coil deck. But i could practice on it until i get it down i suppose.

Exactly man. I'm contemplating between the q class or the sigelei 213w.
I don't really need any of them, it's more of a want.

omg you vape bro? I vape too

ikr got two kids