ITT: albums you love that are never talked about or posted on Sup Forums

ITT: albums you love that are never talked about or posted on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SX3nFG6Js-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=AQ7Nk_k2hlo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is the only album i can think of where they chose the worst track as a single. it's pretty killer though

>worst track as a single

I AM LITERALLY THE ONLY ONE WHO TRIES TO TALK ABOUT THIS ALBUM??

WHY DOES NOBODY ELSE KNOW/LIKE THIS ALBUM?

{insert scream of agony here}

i remember you from yesterday and it got me to listen to this. it's a solid album. i might give it a more spins.. i like The Stranger by Billy so...

- little earthquakes
- any bruce springsteen album

>TFW someone finally listens to one of your favorite albums

..Thank you user. Bless you.

whats your fav song from it?

This one!
The most perfect song I have ever heard in my life.
youtube.com/watch?v=SX3nFG6Js-Y

(In case vid doesn't work it's "Where's the Orchestra?)

do you have a last.fm

I've never seen this album posted here before, which is a shame because it's fantastic. Anyone ever listened to it?

I like Scenes from an Italian Restaurant more i think

No.

For me everything on Nylon blows The Stranger out of the water.

Every instrument is SO perfectly placed and precise it's just so layered and rich and...fucking beautiful

exit planet dust is betta

you know I picked up this and their first 2 at a thrift store, and I just haven't listened to this one yet for some reason. Been meaning to

It's pretty good imo. It's different from the first two but still enjoyable

that's cool, I'm a fan of the first two because they totally capture the spirit of 90's alt rock, but some of the songs (Suicidal Dream) are a little too 15-year-old-Australian-kid-esque

Huge Bowie fan here. Hi.
What appeals to you with 'hours...'? It's pretty low on my Bowie-Best-To-Worst, personally. I want your perspective.

Hours is actually my second favorite Bowie album after Hunky Dory and I'm not entirely certain how to place the answer. My dad actually showed me the album when I was younger and I was surprised it was Bowie, but since then I've become a big fan of 90's alt rock and this album holds that sound pretty close.

I can understand that. The nostalgia value of an album can affect whether it's a favorite a lot sometimes.

Thanks for answering.

Belle & Sebastian is underrated here imo

Plus, I absolutely love this song
youtube.com/watch?v=AQ7Nk_k2hlo

>68785377
get one so we can be friends.

Regretfully Yours is one my favorite albums man

I dug those guys back when I was going through p4k 10s (back when I still did that)