Fluffy thread, extra points for smarties

fluffy thread, extra points for smarties

not me, but i'd like to order some dubs please

coming right up daddy

Here you go

ooo never seen this before

just how fragile are fluffies anyway?

Depends on the headcanon really. In some fluffies can't even stomp ants but for the most part they're just fragile enough to break bones when they fall from small heights, and aren't strong enough for their bite to puncture skin.

They are strong enough and fragile enough to harm one another though, and a stomp from a fluffy in most cases can cause anywhere from severe bruising to broken bones or death.

does anyone know of a torrent with a lot of fluffy comics/wolfram sparks works? His are my favorite.

And fluffybooru is terrible

VERY fragile, at least in abuse stories though.

if eightchan was up I'd toss you some of the links they have
unfortunately the servers are potate

is there any direct regenerative effect from "huggies"? or is it some kind of psychosomatic response.

ruffles is a guinea pig

None whatsoever, they believe that hugs fix everything, but hugs fix jack shit. They are programmed to seek them out and give them, though. Makes them feel good, and they need social contact.

Psychosomatic.
Outside of weirdbox, hugs have no regenerative effect. It's simply built-in knowledge to fluffies that hugs make everything better, because they are a toy designed around love and hugs.

what an astute observation

god that makes me hate them even more.
anyone have a comic where a hug leads to a fluffy death? i'd like to see that.

There are some comics about putting remote controlled pain devices on fluffies and activating them when their mothers hug them to make them think the hugs are causing pain.

Plenty of stories where a mutilated fluffy is hugged and the squeezing causes them pain.

And a particularly fun one where someone anesthetizes a fluffy, removes their legs, and then tell them that they gave such bad hugs that their legs ran away from them to find a fluffy who could give better hugs.

What in Jesus Fuck sake am I seeing here boy?

Absolutely BRUTAL fluffy death.

>anyone have a comic where a hug leads to a fluffy death?
There is at least two of them - dumb fluffy mother hugs her foals so hard she kills them. Some retarded girl also hugs foal so hard she breaks their necks.

>What in Jesus Fuck sake am I seeing here boy?

Flugbies - intentionally bad fluffy drawings with ridiculous dialogue.

Man, social decay in neglected fluffies is easily one of the greatest unexplored headcanons of all time.

Meh, not that brutal.
Ive seen worse.

is this one part of a strip? why has this foal been amputated? bad poopies?

SMOKEY WAWA
M
O
K
E
Y

W
A
W
A

nope, just a oneshot, the context you see is the context you get

alright, gotta go run some quick errands so the thread is up to you lads
don't let're die while I'm out

Can do

I see... Yeah stick to the normal Cool artist ones

And that's about all I could find, feel free to post what I missed

FIRE IN YOUR ASS
I
R
E

I
N

Y
O
U
R

A
S
S

One short.

Drew a fluffy pic for you.

Br00tal. This totally isnt the same person saying this.

100% honest.

One of the few articles that makes people more stupid after reading. In essence, the internet has created a cathartic punching bag to deal with the stresses of emotional/social autism?

Smarty abuse is great.

No, we just like seeing innocent, sweet cute things being tortured to death, because we're psychopaths.

Sup Forums isn't a place for regular people, are you just now figuring that out sweetheart? Come here, I got a surprise for your stupid ass.

i dont think the faggot artist is going to be finished with this anytime soon

Trips dont lie.

Checkum

bump gibs me more

You mad? You mad... sowwyy

>that "origin" story

More like fluffies started out as a way to make bronies buttmad until you freaks took the joke seriously and now obsess over it.

Contribute more you niggers

rosie is a cunt fuckin hell

Surprised with the nuance in this one. Have to give the artist props. It's much better than the typical "rip and tear your guts" approach.

Fwuffy am hewping!

slaughter rosie shes worthless

Wait, is this a continuation from the one about rosie and the ferals that rape her?

I think the author wants her to be the fluffy to watch it all. Most stories have one of those.

bump
>for interest

Yes, but its misstagged on the boru, hence rarely gets posted. I thought I post it, cause why not.

whats flufi thread? XD

I just noticed the blocks spell lov dad

Actually I was wrong. Its new.
Still misstagged though.