Ask a Royal Marine anything

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Marines
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

too bad that's a U.S Marine faggot

>ask a royal faggot anything

First to fight for the right in country and to keep our honor clean
We are proud to bear the title of Royal Marines

Idiot, were the fighting force of the world, the US Marines have nothing on us, bitch

I'm 20 white and reasonably fit. I make £25k/year should I join?

Hell yeah.

I like how you cunts love to say our U.S Marines are bad but it seems other countries are sitting on their asses not advancing further into the future yet our Marine Force is.

Then why'd you use a picture of a U.S. Marine Corps dress uniform.

thank you sir egg of head

What your preferred weapon of choice?

Is there anything else I need to know?

Fighting force of the world? You mean US Army right? No marine force is large enough to claim that role?

What some basic fitness requirements for joining? I have passed my PJFT but what would be the absolute basic fitness levels for joining, like bench 100kg, run 5 miles in 45mins etc?

Were not lazy, were just smart enough to worry about things that dont concern us

Wtf are you talking about?

FN-SCAR

Im not just any Royal Marine, im a Royal Marine Commando

Except the Corps of Royal Marines

Was there ever a clog in the ship's boat that was so bad you had to hang your ass of the side of the rail.

46 Push Ups
50 sit ups
15:56 run for 2 miles

? Sorry, forgot to add question mark.

Can you join in the Royal Marines if you are from Croatia

hey faggot B user ...
remembers our core watch all ok
Be aware of what you disclose if realz
U will get Booted an .. Services No Longer Required ok an a stay at Collie !

jesus freeman chirst

How many active soldiers do you have? What recent wars have given your officers and grunts experience? How much funding do you get for your operations? What wars do you fight on your own currently not with the aid or assistance of the United States or NATO?

Idk about other nations but the U.S. Army and Marine Corps both have recruiters in foreign countries and I know serving can grant U.S. citizenship. If you're joining a foreign military join the French Foreign Legion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Marines

the guy has been told shut the fuck up ok

I want to go to SAS after Royal Marines so just
asking because i started training and I know English very well, plus my father is working in Ireland

Posts a picture of a US Marine

Only almost 8,000. Jesus Christ that's worthless. Delta or Devgru could easily take that. All of the past conflict for 20 years were fought with the United States and we could assume their victories are ours.

yanks were always pussies an too soft not in fitness but in learning French an the beatings/rocks in pillowcase cos he had us 5 miles double marching cos he stubborn asshole ynk .. we beat shit out him ..lulz all euro poor fags better than this ranger... Lulz

Are fire fights as fun/exiting as they look?
Do you hate paras?

>first to fight for the right

That's the army song you faggot

What's the name of your martial art system?

>America
>victories

You not op ..I shut him down ..
>687852483
He dare not post again as we watch ok ..
he was Royal Marine . an he in deepz shit

Bread shut ok

?

Why should we be judged on our assistance to NATO? Ever hear of fighting your own wars?

Hey fuck off, guy. This is the Corps of Royal Marines, not the dept of defense

Yeah

You might as well join the RAF. Transfers are rare and even if you get selected for SAS, youll have to do the fundamental RAF training anyways

Wtf are you talking about. Thats a Royal Marine. Its not my fault US Marines dont look that good

Stop focusing on the United States

Theyre fun when you make the other guy look like a piece of Swiss cheese

Its the Marines hymn, idiot

Combatives

>deepz shit
I bet he was

What knifes do you use?

Thrilling but but the Professionalism an the air strikes coming in with the Yank planes/whirlires cheers USAF ..
an at Pointy shitty end an fighting a horde of angry 60 blokes with ak47s encouraging on postions I always kept a round .. just in case .. a Para dropped in to rescue me .. lol

Holy shit learn English

What do you think of the KSK? Are there private military trainings available for civilians?

On a scale from 1 to gay how straight are you

You aint RM post the first 4 services num ... post brigade an where in a heartbeat ok an you in that unit ..ok
I put Origional faggot to bed as the Brit Govt see this as very serious Pretending to be a service member online .. U yank an we will see you jail time ok ..

>not just a royal marine, a royal amrines commando

every fucking royal marine is also a commando its a requirement of passing out. youre not special for being one, only band players skip commando tests

BARE minimum shit right there

if you want to join the marines you better forget abnout meeting bare minimum targets.

test 1.5 mile run with a1.5 mile warm up at 10:30 pace

-to pass must finish course in under 9:30

average finish time = 8:00

no you must have either british or commonwealth nation citizenship.

been to the dentist lately?

>Royal Marine
>Us marine uniform

Do you believe our engagement in the middle east is justified? In other words do you feel like a pawn for pointless political conflict that's really just about power?