Does Sup Forums still think she's alive?

Does Sup Forums still think she's alive?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1563090/Madeleine-McCann-died-from-overdose.html
thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2015/04/12/rip-madeleine-mccann/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This was proven fake. From some movie in the 70's or some shit like that.

Is this real?

Let's hope not

Really?

There have been so many supposed sightings of her but she's still not found

And so many of them are so unrealistic, I really don't think she's going to show up after 9 years

If she is, she's probably had a lot of experience being a sex slave in Somalia.

Wasn't it a documentary about Maddie?

Ya same here I'm pretty sure it's real

Ya she's probably some sort of sex slave or messed up shit by now

She's 13 now isn't she

Have you not seen the post above you?

The real question is would we still be as mad if she wasn't white?

No the pictures are fake

You sure that shit's fake?

Yes it was proven just like he said

Probably not

Movie's from the 70s didn't show shit like the girl in the pictures

Look at the time stamp bitch, 6 seconds apart. Fucking retard

Nah but why did people make such a big fuss about? She's one out of a lot of other kids getting kidnapped

fckn truth

Nope, died from reaction to the sleeping meds they gave her while they went out drinking. They discovered her dead, dumped the body and concocted the story about her being snatched.

that's the problem with missing people.
if they're not old enough to take care of themselves, after a couple of years or so they're most likely dead, save for a few cases like those girls that were captured for like ten years.

i look at the missing person walls at supermarkets sometimes and there are people on there that have been missing for like 30 years, and their picture is them when they were 8 years old. like.. that kids gone... nobody is going to see a 40 something year old dude and be like "Oh shit that was the guy on the missing persons board!" no man, they're fucking bones by now.

link to article

I totally agree with you and it's fucking terrible because realistically she's either dead or part of the human trafficking industry by now

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1563090/Madeleine-McCann-died-from-overdose.html

>telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1563090/Madeleine-McCann-died-from-overdose.html

So this is saying that one of her parent's might have killed her? and they base this off of just one piece of evidence

Is there some big conspiracy behind her death or kidnapping? I've heard so many different stories about what happened

Any and all theories are based off circumstantial or incomplete evidence otherwise the case would've been solved.
My learned opinion based on the available evidence is as stated - sleeping pills > death > body dump > fake story to avoid jail time

It was from and episode of law and order SUV or Criminal minds I can't remember which.

huh

anyways there's some really out there ideas about what happened, like thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2015/04/12/rip-madeleine-mccann/

>be me
>was with my dad in a pub
>about a year after she disappeared
>story on the news
>dad loudly states "shes floating face down in >the med for fuck sake
>feel everyone's horrified faces looking at me

what's the med

Mediterranean sea, what britfags call it

ahhh
your dad fucked up