What is the worst job you've ever had

what is the worst job you've ever had

being an office boy at my cousin's company

It was horrible, I had to show up to work at 09:00 every morning and drink coffee until the day was over

in a microwave cheeseburger factory, no joke

and I give you a very important advise: DON'T EAT THESE THINGS!

Janny on Sup Forums

the work was pro-bono

i've never had a job

Faggot whore

When I was 18 I was all exited to be out of school and back then I wanted to be a musician, so I started working as a runner for a studio near me, hoping to work my way up. Did it for about a year and then quit to go to college. I hate music now

>DON'T EAT THESE THINGS!

Wieso Brudi

Game development company.

I swear, it was just plain horrible. All those wanna-be game makers in the making don't know what they're doing.

assistant at a parking lot building(I don't know how you call it in english)

Weil das Fleisch in diesen Microwellen-Cheeseburgern teilweise tagelang in der Fabrik rumliegt und dabei auftaut und vor sich hin gammelt. Hinterher wird alles wieder eingefroren und alle tun so als wäre nichts passiert.

Valet.

walking up to random people at gas stations and sell them credit cards. was encouraged to commit fraud.

got overpaid 1000$ by the company. I quit and kept it all.

meat factory

It was just smelly and foul

The only bad job is no job.

had 2 pretty bad ones

i was a car salesman for a year, it was in 2008

no one was buying anything because of the recession and gas prices were almost $4/gallon

When I was 16 I worked a whole summer with looking through patient records and burn all the records that was lasted updated more than 10 years ago which was literally 99% of all the records. Most unilateral job I have ever had and I only got paid 150kr/hour (around 20 dollars)

last*

I did contract labor, fitting pipes, for one day.

I've never really had a shitty job.

The most challenging is being in management, but it's also the most rewarding.

cleaner in a busy hospital,i think i have disposed more than 250 people while being there,if you count all the body parts and tumors together

i always had an erection

Worked at a Panera Bread for a month when I was 16, was shit at it and HATED dealing with other people's dirty plates and shit. Also the only job I've ever been fired from.

Lied about getting fired to land a job as a cashier at a grocery store, was the most boring asinine load of bullshit I've ever experienced. Fucking elderly olympics everyday and bitches and their coupon complexes.

Later did commercial furniture (building cubicles in office buildings, building cheap flatpack furniture for the private offices, lots of warehouse work and loading/unloading big trucks) for a fat angry cokehead with rage issues. Watched him demand one of the new guys climb up loaded warehouse shelves trying to reach some bullshit that didn't matter, then watched him run the forklift into the shelves causing them to collapse with the new guy narrowly avoiding serious injury. This was the worst, I can go on for days about the sketchy illegal bullshit that went on at this place.

I once did 12 hour shifts (6 till 6, sometimes night shifts sometimes day) rolling plastic onto cardboard tubes. if you fucked up or were too slow or even blinked too long the entire machine would jam and would take ages to sort out so there was quite a lot of pressure too. and it got really heavy and killed my arms by 12.

I'm convinced it's probably one of, if not the worst job in this country.

Car mechanic.
>have to breath all of those nasty emissions
>hands always dirty, injured
plus co-workers were assholes.
fuck that shit.

I'm a temp for factories and warehouses so all my jobs are terrible mainly due to people having no respect for temps

>autistic task
>no team work
>17€/h
Literally heaven

that's better pay and a more desirable job than anything I've ever done

camp counselor

children of wealthy people are evil

topography assistant
measuring shit under the scorching sun
not that the other jobs were better but damn, that sun

Storage worker for Bestseller, guy who owns the company owns more land in Scotland than the Queen of Britain :DD

Had to empty containers from China, Bangladesh or India for 7:15 hours a day, 8 hour shift. 5-6 days a week.

Salary was the equivalent of 20€ so it was alright, except the job sucked ass and it was hurting my back. Gave me money to drink every weekend though, so it was decent I guess.

In uni now and absolutely disgusted of being a wage slave now, which i why I'm taking an education.

Wait til you get out and realize you're still someone's slave for money

Working at an industrial bakery that made buns for McDonald's. I just came out of the psychiatric clinic and the night shifts and the constant stress of the never-ending conveyor belts almost crusched me but I pulled through it the whole summer.

>parking lot building
If I understand correctly, that's a parking structure.

Probably, but I'm not going to slave to make ends meet, which is how i define wageslaving.

I'm probably going to enjoy my future job.

was too you

I had to pay like 30% in taxes though

I'm enjoying my current job (HVAC) at the family business. Pretty laid back and they pay for technical school as long as I pay which saves me a few grand. It's like an adventure everyday.

>factory making windows
Fine, not too boring but had to get up too early
>installing dry walls
Hated it, dust everywhere, hot
>butcher
Comfy, not boring at all, but had to get up too early. But I got free meat and sausages every day
>factory making car parts
Boring as shit, the worst probably. Also most of the people working there were Romanians
>waiter
The longest shifts by far, but not boring, fun coworkers - everyone is a student and mostly cute grills, and we are allowed to drink and the boss lets us to drink on him all the time

Only? I had to pay 48%
40% flat and 8% as Arbejdsmarkedsbidrag, which everyone has to pay and no one knows where the money goes.

Some of it goes too public workforce, who can't afford vacations.

Not bad, I'm studying history,(lol arts) but I fucking love it and will probably end up in the private sector, as I'm specalizing my optional subjects and my later master with some international shit that goes will with the current private sectors wishes.

fucking spoiled kids I swear

door to door solar panel sales

'yes hello would you like to spend $10000+ just because a guy knocked on your door? no? how about the solar water heating for a measly $800?'

literally gave me an anxiety disorder within a month

I've never understood this. Why do all you countries not sell shit like that on the phone, via a tele marketing company?

I've never had a door salesmen knock on my door, or my family's

>Why do all you countries not sell shit like that on the phone, via a tele marketing company?
we do that too apparently

it's a dated pushy sales tactic that doesn't work

but i needed money so whatever

worked for 2 weeks as a waiter, hated it and all the co-workers were much better at it.
dumb me thought i would be good at something other than computers
my brother had a similar job but selling internet instead
a bit easier, but salesman isnt a great job anywhere i think

As much as a hate phone salesmen, I prefer them over door salesmen, it seems so intrusive, to me.

>I'm a temp for factories and warehouses so all my jobs are terrible mainly due to people having no respect for temps
Temp agencies are the fucking worst, I signed up to one about 10 years ago and when I turned up to work at 6am no one had heard of me and I had to go home with empty pockets. That same temp agency called me up the same day and asked if I wanted to work at 10pm that night, I told them to fuck off.

kek you should try being one

Probably being a prostitute. It was good pay, but I hated doing it.

being a hitman
it was murder

Day trader
Gave me anxiety could never sleep
Became obsessed with information just got sick and went to hospital lost a ton of money but I think it was for the best