ADHD

ADHD
Alcoholism
Transgenderism

OP being straight

Gotta love how the loser pretending to have ADHD while wearing his moms panties thinks this might get a few people to argue his victim card is legit.

OCD
ADD
etc

are we afghani children because someone just got blown the fuck out

Cancer

It's all made-up

But none of those are classified as medical conditions, but as Mental health conditions.

PTSD
Aspergers
Homosexuality

a wild anonomoose appeared

Atheism

Am I drunk or are neither of these assholes making sense

Well, OP has spoken and he must be right. He wouldn't post these 'facts' if he was full of shit.

Hey OP, how about you post something to back up your claims! Otherwise stop posting this shit.

yeah op do you have any in text citations proving you aren't dense?

>triggered ADHD retard

jesus

bit of column A bit of column B

yung jones?

well i can't really say because i haven't experienced anyone's subjective reality except for my own, but i find some of the -manias pretty hard to believe.

like kleptomania, for example. to me it just seems like the person likes to steal shit and validates it through a compulsive disorder, rather than just taking responsibility for being a degenerate asshole who likes to steal shit.

i can't really speak for people with PTSD, though. i could imagine that you'd be permanently fucked up if you saw a dad trying to scoop his sons brains back into his skull after an IED, or after seeing your best friend from childhood get his head caved in with a bat, or seeing your mother raped and murdered in front of you.

i was diagnosed with ADHD, and i figure that some people truly are born with it. i was put on amphetamines and took them for several years, and after having taken them every day for years on end, it changed my brain structure. if i wasn't ADHD before, i definitely am now. the way i act and make decisions on a fundamental level has changed.

really though, i can't speak for what conditions do or don't exist, because i can't see the world through anyone's eyes but my own. sure, i can say "stop being a little bitch its not that bad" but to the person experiencing schizophrenia or whatever it might actually be that bad. i'm just making a judgement call from the outside.

aylmao
>trying this hard

careful with that edge eugene

Being a alcohol as measurable physical criteria. I actually like these threads because most stuff is based and some shitters get triggered.

However this version of that thread is a very weak facsimile. Peace out

ayyyyyyyyy

well what do you think?

i am notamouse, i am anonomoose

love how all atheists have to tell you they're atheist, stfu religionfag

patar fui fui swag swag moose moose

>Being this new of a faggot

Judaism

>calling somebody a newfag unironically