S/fur

s/fur

user's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

That's nice, I guess.

Whut

Something irrelevant

Hey dood

hey scfiii
hows it going?

Not bad. Still looking for a summer job but I've been at the gym.

What've you been up to lately?

a whole lotta nothin` really.
bearly have the motivation to wake up and do basic outdoor work.

Howdy. Gyms are nice, great place to train muh pokemans.

I get you man. I hope you'll get that motivation back soon.

You'll get back in the groove again

Hey dude. I enjoy my time at the gym it's the one place I can find a little solace from the day to day

I know that feel.

I think we all do.

be back in a bit y'all.

See you

god I have nothing to post besides my really old content I used to post...

Fire it up man

New phone wallpaper

sweet

That's so cute